The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

He doesn't look comfortable. Is this for medicinal purposes or a joke ? 😅😅😅

So the cat doesn´t lick his injured foot. It looks like they simply took a paper plate for emergency lick-stop lol.
Our cat had to wear one of those plastic cones once and actually it is not very nice for the cat or dog to wear those :-(

I am often conflicted about many silly animal jokes on the internet, but this I cold not resist to share.
The black cat looks like a man in an old dutch painting

1705234368304.png
Bartholomäus van -Fotos und -Bildmaterial in hoher Auflösung – Alamy

So the cat doesn´t lick his injured foot. It looks like they simply took a paper plate for emergency lick-stop lol.
I thought about it, but it seemed too small.

Our cat had to wear one of those plastic cones once and actually it is not very nice for the cat or dog to wear those :-(

I am often conflicted about many silly animal jokes on the internet, but this I cold not resist to share.
The black cat looks like a man in an old dutch painting

View attachment 3264
Bartholomäus van -Fotos und -Bildmaterial in hoher Auflösung – Alamy
Yeah, very similar))))

I wonder about theses cones, though:
If the cat licks a wound it should be good for healing. But I think if there was a surgery, cats and dogs try to chew at the stitches and that could be bad for the healing.

I remember our cat really was stressed out from the cone and tried to remove it

Whenever I see a movie with subtitles I have a hard time reading PLUS watching. Hate it! lol I guess this takes some training. I can´t imagine my parents, for example, even CONSIDER watching a movie with subtitles 😅

Me watching a music video or movie with subtitles:
View attachment 3261
I often go with undubbed and subtitleless. That’s the most emersive way.

Original, no subtitles 😅
Whenever I can listen to an original english language production i prefer this to dubbed for sure.
But wait, does this mean that you dub sitcoms, too? Like, do you have Friends as “Freunde,” and “alle sprechen deutsch”?

😳

Kranschiffwagenzieherkleiderwagenzieher
"A Peter Bichsel book I read in German recently included the word Kranschiffwagenzieherkleiderwagenzieher, meaning ‘the person who pulls the wagon which is carrying the clothes of the person pulling the wagon that holds the boat that carries the crane’"

19 days without Wendi.
She did this last year. Why are you making such a fuss about it? She was off the board for the whole of Jan, iirc. In fact, I think she dropped off before Christmas. 🤔

I think it's very sensible to take a break. 83magic does it every now and then. Quite a few people do it. I admire those people.

Plus, y'know, RL. Sometimes RL is a b****. Give the girl a break. Maybe she just needs a bit of quiet time. She''ll be back when she needs to be back.

Last edited:
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch_station_sign_%28cropped_version_1%29.jpg

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Sorry. I thought we were only doing long words.

nordvästersjökustartilleriflygspaningssimulatoranläggningsmaterielunderhållsuppföljningssystemdiskussionsinläggsförberedelsearbeten

Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz.

img-1536923709-980-29487-0C0D537A-92B5-8240-A2A26AF358671E39__aWxvdmVrZWxseQo_CropResizeWzE5MDAsMTAwMCw3NSwianBnIl0.jpg

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu.

Sorry. I thought we were only doing long words.
Well, I wasn't 'doing' anything.

I posted this :
"A Peter Bichsel book I read in German recently included the word Kranschiffwagenzieherkleiderwagenzieher, meaning ‘the person who pulls the wagon which is carrying the clothes of the person pulling the wagon that holds the boat that carries the crane’"

... bc it explains this:
Kranschiffwagenzieherkleiderwagenzieher

Back