The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

EnHoZiYVgAUVgG6

I hope it doesn't last long.
I think it's here for the week. But, when I say it's cold over here, obviously that's relative, lol. Compared to where you are it's probably a day at the beach in the UK. :ROFLMAO:

But I don't like the cold so it feels 'orrible to me. 2 thermal layers and 4 more layers on top of that. And it's not even as cold as it can get. Jan and Feb are always the worst months. I'm sure there's worse to come.

It's already warmed up to -7 at our place. ))))
I can't even ... :eek:

We’re currently at −27 ℃.
Chillllllllly! I hate it when you inhale through the nose, and your nose freezes from within - had to learn this some years ago, to cover my face :LOL: The nose freezing is my indicator for , NOW it´s really chill.

-3°C and I like it MUCH better than the lukewarm winter weather we have had until now, yikes. It was also sunny today, finally 😃

Marsha seems to be very nice and down to earth :D I love how how she described Michael, but I didn´t understand the dragon comparison 😄 Please explain, if you know.
The Last Dragon is a martial arts film from the 80's. Leroy Green is a character in the film. I haven't actually seen it. I don't really do films.

Back