The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Tbh, I don't like this as a cover shot for Thriller but I do love it as a photo of Michael. 🥰

Thriller-alt-pictures-02.jpg

This is how children were dressed in the 80's in our country))))
It's -30 frost right now. I don't want to go outside 😅😅😅😅
I'm still watching this one! Love it. :D
@zinniabooklover And there was also a black patera..... ))))
You know, I'm not so keen on that photo. I love black panthers and Michael looks very pretty in that photo but ... I dunno ... it's just never worked for me.

That said ...

This is my fave Black Panther dance photo. 😲

michaeljackson2.jpg
Mine is probably when he raises his head and looks at the camera in the final seconds with the phrase Prejudice is ignorance.

https://youtu.be/ghBk1jo4-aE?si=XtigNAePQHXWevnXе not

This one?

4b8db5caf5591100e3fdf3b77405dd2ad107bb6c_00.jpg
Yeah, but I like it along with the phrase.
At the very end.

Edit
It wasn't easy to find it, it's only in the extended version. At some point, while I couldn't find it, I decided that this phrase was a figment of my imagination 😅😅😅😅.

Yeah, but I like it along with the phrase.
At the very end.

Edit
It wasn't easy to find it, it's only in the extended version. At some point, while I couldn't find it, I decided that this phrase was a figment of my imagination 😅😅😅😅.
I know what you mean, because I’ve seen that phrase there, too. But I wonder… I don’t think it’s there in the original video, is it? I figure it’s some kind of later edit.

I know what you mean, because I’ve seen that phrase there, too. But I wonder… I don’t think it’s there in the original video, is it? I figure it’s some kind of later edit.
I know Wikipedia isn't the most reliable source. But it's described there as an extended version. I think that was the original intent:
"In the extended version of the music video, after the song, a black panther walks out of the studio into an urban street and transforms into Jackson, who dances furiously and destroys a glass beer bottle, a building window, and a parked car.[47] He tears off his shirt and screams with grand drama as the hotel neon sign falls. After his damage and rampage, he re-emerges as a panther. Finally, Bart Simpson from The Simpsons jams to the song while watching it on the TV. Homer yells at him to "Turn off that noise!" Bart replies, "Chill out, Homeboy." Then, Homer angrily turns the TV off. The static then cuts to a close-up of Jackson with the tagline "prejudice is ignorance."[47][48]

I know Wikipedia isn't the most reliable source. But it's described there as an extended version. I think that was the original intent:
"In the extended version of the music video, after the song, a black panther walks out of the studio into an urban street and transforms into Jackson, who dances furiously and destroys a glass beer bottle, a building window, and a parked car.[47] He tears off his shirt and screams with grand drama as the hotel neon sign falls. After his damage and rampage, he re-emerges as a panther. Finally, Bart Simpson from The Simpsons jams to the song while watching it on the TV. Homer yells at him to "Turn off that noise!" Bart replies, "Chill out, Homeboy." Then, Homer angrily turns the TV off. The static then cuts to a close-up of Jackson with the tagline "prejudice is ignorance."[47][48]
Oh, yes, now I remember! It’s kind of fragmented there at the end, but it is indeed there in the original.

This cat’s angry!
I don't think it's angry but it wants Michael to know it's p*ssed off, that's for damn sure, lol. There are other photos were the cat looks OK so it's having a moody at that precise moment but I think it's generally OK. This photo always makes me laugh. The cat has something to say, Michael. :ROFLMAO:

Back