The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

What can we do with this word 'fabrik'? It needs to star in something amazing. Fabrik. I love it. :D
i mean . i just wanna shout that across the thread
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik and its shrill right at the end lol

FABRIK are a Birmingham (UK) based band

I don't know them, btw. Haven't listened to them. Literally just found them online 5 seconds ago, lol.

df5c6c_f33c31e9424c4713b267027c016e17cd~mv2.jpg

I bet his lil remember the time see through skirt feels awesome, as well :cool::p
and i know it is greenish blue but , but ...well it's like a pea cock , colour of a peacock , one of my all time fave outfit of his , everything , boots the 90s black jeans underneath it ,

FABRIK are a Birmingham (UK) based band

I don't know them, btw. Haven't listened to them. Literally just found them online 5 seconds ago, lol.

df5c6c_f33c31e9424c4713b267027c016e17cd~mv2.jpg
For those people that haven’t heard of Fabrik could you tell us a little bit about the band your story?

We’re a 4 piece act from Birmingham. We use loops and samples to build up our songs before adding our live instruments.

Which artists or album have really stuck with you and informed your sound?

Dummy by Portishead has had an impact. Also some ethereal stuff like Boards of Canada and Tycho.

Could you tell us a bit the writing and recording of your latest single Black Lake?

The song started with the bassline which repeats through the song. I wrote something inspired by Arctic Monkeys “Do you wanna know” and then the band added all of their parts and it took a different path. The lyrics were written when our singer was in Thailand watching a storm over a huge lake.

i mean . i just wanna shout that across the thread
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik and its shrill right at the end lol

Well, the German Fabrik sounds not that pretty, you say "fah-brick" with a hard hitting BRICK at the end of the word :ROFLMAO:

Well, the German Fabrik sounds not that pretty, you say "fah-brick" with a hard hitting BRICK at the end of the word :ROFLMAO:
we can still adapt the pitch n tone if we wanna but i just love the Fah brick , see thats instant weaponary 2 me wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
haha
FahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrick

inspired by Portishead apparently:unsure:
I only listened to the opening 90 seconds but it was OK. The bass line is lovely. The way the layers build up in the early part of the song was great. It's a good song but I felt her voice was the least interesting thing that was going on. Nothing wrong with it, she can sing, but it didn't grip me. But I'll listen to the whole thing tomorrow, see how I feel about it. Glad you found it, though. Interesting.

I only listened to the opening 90 seconds but it was OK. The bass line is lovely. The way the layers build up in the early part of the song was great. It's a good song but I felt her voice was the least interesting thing that was going on. Nothing wrong with it, she can sing, but it didn't grip me. But I'll listen to the whole thing tomorrow, see how I feel about it. Glad you found it, though. Interesting.
Your'e welcome zin. I just had to snout and see what they were about , yeah just popped on you tube fab name haha

Your'e welcome zin. I just had to snout and see what they were about , yeah just popped on you tube fab name haha
That first 90 seconds, they are definitely a proper band. They are good. Just need to see how that song develops and whether her vocals get more interesting. They were nice and tight.

Back