The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

tumblr_pbkfzhyDGb1tfpj0go1_250.jpg
i mean it is like ... feely i love that cut
Just love the breeze in this , it is very flow, but it is solid . all the position and the surfaces, ha , even the way red fluff has her feeties poised and the first would be my fave one . the first model no question babe

Don´t know him, he looks stunning!!!
He died in WWI. Just before peace was announced. His poetry is searing. There is early stuff, which is OK, but it's the war poetry that I love. There are lots of good WWI poets but none of them come close to Wilfred Owen for me. He is my guy. I read him every year. It's heavy stuff, though. He's not making it easy for anyone. He's angry.

we got a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen one ! green floff! touch touch it AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh💚🥬💚🟩🟢💚🥬🍏💚
omg i like it , and i don't like green i really don't , i love this
IKR! I love green in nature, of course, but for fabrics, interior stuff, paint etc, I can't stand it. But this is brilliant. I love the hat, the shape, the eccentricity of it but also THE COLOUR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He died in WWI. Just before peace was announced. His poetry is searing. There is early stuff, which is OK, but it's the war poetry that I love. There are lots of good WWI poets but none of them come close to Wilfred Owen for me. He is my guy. I read him every year. It's heavy stuff, though. He's not making it easy for anyone. He's angry.
I definitley need to check his poetry, because I love heavy topics the most.
The insanity of war. I have been doing some research lately on my great uncle. He was taken from school with other boys during the last months of WWII. He died from diphtheria in a field hospital on the way to Russia. HE DIED AT 16. suppesed to be Cannon fodder, child soldier. I saw his picture and it hurt so much because he looks like a child and he also looks like half of my family. I never ever knew him, but it hurts.

Last edited:
IKR! I love green in nature, of course, but for fabrics, interior stuff, paint etc, I can't stand it. But this is brilliant. I love the hat, the shape,
well if i was in charge of it all id have pink trees zin lol But riggggght exactly it really works , her oosch swish kinda ah ah ah i feel it !
the eccentricity of it
gimme gimme moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
but also THE COLOUR !!!!!!!!!!!!!
the feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like , argh this is hard to describe within text but i do love a fluffy / feathered / plush kinda

If I may be presumptuous to suggest starting with Dulce Et Decorum Est. I don't like to direct people's reading. We should all feel free to explore in our own way and to like or dislike without that awful pressure of knowing someone is waiting for your verdict. Well, I won't be doing that, I can assure you. And I don't mind at all if you don't like the poem. But that one poem sums up Wilfred Owen and his anger more than any other, imo. It is also absolutely brilliant. To me, anyway.

But no pressure, honestly. I don't even expect a report back. I'm just getting carried away, lol.

i do love high necks , covered up so much i just that ... i .. you feel that fabric it is ooooh fashion excites me so , oh , i absolutely adored these posts. thanks darling so cool cool thank s💯
Yeah, polo necks are fab although they have to be well-designed, imo. And the fabric has to be good.

Yeah, polo necks are fab although they have to be well-designed, imo. And the fabric has to be good.
remember the time babe as one perfect example
kinda sheeny or some kind of sparkle,
but you know the lace that .. Victorian era. i love love love love love love that

If I may be presumptuous to suggest starting with Dulce Et Decorum Est. I don't like to direct people's reading. We should all feel free to explore in our own way and to like or dislike without that awful pressure of knowing someone is waiting for your verdict. Well, I won't be doing that, I can assure you. And I don't mind at all if you don't like the poem. But that one poem sums up Wilfred Owen and his anger more than any other, imo. It is also absolutely brilliant. To me, anyway.

But no pressure, honestly. I don't even expect a report back. I'm just getting carried away, lol.

Thank you, I like that you gave me a thread to unravel his work.

The insanity of war. I have been doing some research lately on my great uncle. He was taken from school with other boys during the last months of WWII. He died from diphtheria in a field hospital on the way to Russia. HE DIED AT 16. suppesed to be Cannon fodder, child soldier. I saw his picture and it hurt so much because he looks like a child and he also looks like half of my family. I never ever knew him, but it hurts.
This is such a sad, lovely, poignant, moving story. Thank you so much for sharing. It sums it all up so well. Those young boys full of life. Many of them thinking it'll be an adventure, not really knowing what they were agreeing to. And all so young, as you say. This is what Wilfred Owen writes about. This is why he is so angry. This is what Dulce Et Decorum Est is all about. Those young boys.

Back