The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Shutterstock_1451141a.jpg
i got super excited about twirly blue 😭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: now pastel pink fluffys thats my thing thats my thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

zin OH MY GOD @zinniabooklover I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PICTURE . i wanna :eek: 😭 :love:
Yeah, this is one of the ones I wanted to revisit. I love the angle of this one, it's much better than the other photo of this hat. You can see her false eyelashes and the make-up on her left eye much better. The whole thing is gorgeous. Beautiful shade of pink.

Yeah, this is one of the ones I wanted to revisit. I love the angle of this one, it's much better than the other photo of this hat. You can see her false eyelashes and the make-up on her left eye much better. The whole thing is gorgeous. Beautiful shade of pink.
That is the PINK. .. thats the shade i am talking about and you know its so hard to find that exact hue in blush let alone lips it is always too blue , so it boarders on cerise , or the pink is always too red - such a disapoinment when it comes out the tube, um . i labeled it barb pink , but it never .. you can be hard psuhed to ever find it , and this is it , this is my pink to be hones:eek: this is really pink

Yeah, this is one of the ones I wanted to revisit. I love the angle of this one, it's much better than the other photo of this hat.
i truly agree yeah deffo
You can see her false eyelashes and the make-up on her left eye much better. The whole thing is gorgeous. Beautiful shade of pink.
her lashes and its barb , i can match this shade when i next go get 'the pink stuff'

oh wow . thats her isn't it its Siouxsie
I know what you mean. It almost doesn't look like her. I had to look twice. It's her hair. Looks all wrong. Apparently it's from a 1980 photo sesh and it is def Siouxsie Sue.

fab pic , it's blue based but man , idk it's so eye catching to me the primary colours~ i'd never chose red, yet its a blood red here but even that green is pretty
Mm, the colours and the composition of the photo are spellbinding.

You can see her face better in this one.
post-punk-puss-in-boots-siouxsie-sioux-in-a-1980-photo-session-in-nyc-by-lynn-goldsmith-4.jpg

Oh this is food for thought. absolutely loving the hat here its more the colopurs . cte has got to go but i love the clash of this
is there a full pic ? i bloody love that floofy feather you know babe
I didn't even notice the CTE, lol.

Yeah, it's all about those glowing colours. Beautiful.

I know what you mean. It almost doesn't look like her. I had to look twice. It's her hair. Looks all wrong. Apparently it's from a 1980 photo sesh and it is def Siouxsie Sue.

post-punk-puss-in-boots-siouxsie-sioux-in-a-1980-photo-session-in-nyc-by-lynn-goldsmith-4.jpg
She is so drawing to me, she can take an mind alluring photo. I think how she knows where to put her hands, and she aint wearing any jewellery either , but it is so um, original and thats wht i like

SPELLBINDING THERES THE WORD

I didn't even notice the CTE, lol.

Yeah, it's all about those glowing colours. Beautiful.
thats the first thing i saw but you look up and its like 'floof' it's a wild picture and of course, the feather the hat that whole rainbow swish just argh can't explain you get it haha

we got a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen one ! green floff! touch touch it AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh💚🥬💚🟩🟢💚🥬🍏💚
omg i like it , and i don't like green i really don't , i love this

Back