The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

i am so angry i could ...see i'm being blocked by bloody grunge in hats thats a crime i ... thats a double crime to me. my eyes.
i feel the venom inside my veins..... wanna ....throttle ..people... again..again..again
now, ive not seen no mine yet .....but...... i ... i don't think i can get past this part he is absolutely f disgusting like , this pic would be EVERYWHERE.
and everyone would like , lick it and stuff. i ... ah ... hes filthy i .. ok i must
let me close the computer down , get a something , and come back.

i am so angry i could ...see i'm being blocked by bloody grunge in hats thats a crime i ... thats a double crime to me. my eyes.
i feel the venom inside my veins..... wanna ....throttle ..people... again..again..again
now, ive not seen no mine yet .....but...... i ... i don't think i can get past this part he is absolutely f disgusting like , this pic would be EVERYWHERE.
and everyone would like , lick it and stuff. i ... ah ... hes filthy i .. ok i must
let me close the computer down , get a something , and come back.
god, you are weird!

In the meantime ...

"I bought my baby a red radio
A red radio a-go-go a-go-go
A red radio I rotate the dial
A red radio driving him so wild
A red radio he had to go"

batman-returns-penguin.jpg

The Penguin

this ...
I come back and the th bloody thing is its blocking me and its in a trcuk now see.. now . i feel angry over anger
i feel taunted i feel cobained not yourve been punked by youve been co bained i wanna throttle the thing
i must kill i must i must
he gets me all riled up !1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 i can't proceed there is far too much germs about now his shirt matches the seat. i cannot . i will not. i shall not .
let me go to you tube i must powr up

alice-cooper-hat-e1481652010124.png

Alice Cooper
Phew. braved it
It was such a GUNKY moment!

edit- ok i have just realised i can never listen to the roots agin . :eek: i hate the roots wtf omg ...omg i need to inspect later! and delete !

ok. back to the task πŸ˜’..... alright yes schools out - i know him. he's alright ...i don't really know too much of ac. cool jacket , not rawr enough. I DON'T CARE IF HE HAS BLOOD ON HIS SHIRT! i love that jacket though. I think this is the coolest hat here so far. um... kinda no yes no no no no
onwards

I think this is the coolest hat here so far.
You think? I thought it was dead boring. I love Alice but this outfit was OTT, imo. And not in a good way. He's too much a parody of himself, sadly. I still love him, though.

1972. School's Out. TOTP. That makes everything OK.

Yeah, can't help you with that. There's two different things going on. I post people that I like and photos that I think are beautiful or at least interesting. I think Agonum has a different agenda, afaik. So if I post more hats it'll be independent of whatever it is that Agonum is doing.
No, I’m doing the same. Why do you believe I have a different agenda?

:)
i feel like a silky kitty right now.
hypothetically, twenty, πŸ€”
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
But since you didn't post the full pic so you get ten deducted. :) your'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in my bad books more than ever fuz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Back