The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Robert Stack as Eliot Ness

1344896915_4.jpg
Well Al for me babe every every time but i like the link cos then i can squueze m in ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so , ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️
oh i need to post
now omg yeah im loving this post ! even though eliot ness sucks hehe
SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Here endeth my little Poet's Corner.

Anna Akhmatova

'Why Is This Age Worse ... ?' - 1919

"…but here Death is already chalking doors with crosses,

and calling the ravens, and the ravens are flying in."

4.png
Akhmatova's words are strong words with a special mood of pain and sadness.

My poet's corner is very small. I'm not really into poetry. But since high school, Sergei Yesenin has been on my heart. My favorite is about a dog, but it has these words.

Friend, you don’t know what life is like,
and don’t know what it takes to live.

even though eliot ness sucks
No, he doesn't. Although, ngl, I know sod all about Eliot Ness. I just like Robert Stack as Eliot Ness and that's only bc on the tv programme he was always bursting into rooms with a machine gun. I wanted to do that, lol.

Akhmatova's words are strong words with a special mood of pain and sadness.

My poet's corner is very small. I'm not really into poetry.
I don't read a lot, tbh. I'm quite lazy about it.

But since high school, Sergei Yesenin has been on my heart. My favorite is about a dog, but it has these words.

Friend, you don’t know what life is like,
and don’t know what it takes to live.
That is just Wow! Thank you SO much for sharing this. I have never heard of this guy.

Wow! ❤️ 🔥

Nope. Hair flying free and beautiful. Bob's 60's hair was so beautiful. Perfection just as it was. No hat needed.
what are you two bloody yapping about fs , break n bob , bob the breakdancer no ok let me just butt out here :ROFLMAO::eek:💃
edit- 🤔
Still cannot find fave Slash photo.
no more saul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111no more saul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 because things might erupt, like - argh! omg! erupt! you know who might post you know who 1992 then i'll be miffed a great deal in 2023!
edit- Did you find it? 🤔

1140-dutch-boy-bob-dylan-mad-hatter.imgcache.revf575243c36074b5ee73ecdd89f17530a.jpg

How about…?
who is this now?
i mean im...er...... kind of wooly. i'm not very liking that jumper you know. its gonna itch me. i can feel it through the screen. i really hate itchy jumpers. like hate. it's acrylic i hate it. i am sort of ignoring certain hataridge but ...i'm checking out the clothes here. so i'm gonna have to do that if i am gonna make it through . aint gonna make it tonight though guys i'm super sleepy tonight ...and this here ,is far too acrlic. kudus on the b/w photo though. maybe the eyes. too.but the eyebrows are not perfect , they looked ungunned cos you need that cock loaded gun shape according to me, anyhoo but you get NOT ONE super snowflake to place on your shelf mister cause i feel kind of so itchy with the acrylic , so if you wanna kill my moral thats all you gotta do , shove me near acrylic . i'll erupt instantly.
Ronald Reagan
Ronald_Reagan_with_cowboy_hat_12-0071M_edit.jpg
now see... ok and maybe ..im gonna be a hyocrite here becaue i know Arnie was in policticks after he acted , but this one here
actor before he ran the wor ? right ? actually ........🤔
yeah gives me a link :love:
blue n that , red and black lets go!

RR actually looked quite fun. AND NANCY! i KNOW it s not rr but michael looks so......
oh bugger no hats ...but
look at m. 1990 and you know, It's one of my fave outfits ...oh and you kno bloody what guys 🖤

in his new film , there, on the stage , the shirt .... he wears . with his bros ~IT IS EVERYTHING.

anyway i need a tea break 2 min

who is this now?
god, woman! It's Bob Dylan.

i mean im...er...... kind of wooly. i'm not very liking that jumper you know. its gonna itch me. i can feel it through the screen. i really hate itchy jumpers. like hate. it's acrylic
Possible but unlikely. It's the 1960's so it's much more likely to be pure wool.

oh bugger no hats
Hats are not actually a requirement, lol. You can post whatever you want to!

anyway i need a tea break 2 min
:ROFLMAO:

I'll give it a try. Here you go.
well done @hope you might find that pin gets a bit arsey at times, but ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
But I don't have my photos displayed correctly, so I rarely post pictures((((
:) But what you did post was lovely ,Hugh-Van Helsing stuff lol the theme of it- [ just add m]
speaking my language gal lol Bloody hell , well my pin boards are jacked tf up currently they are having a mind of they own!
No, this is completely gorgeous and entirely acceptable at all times. But the DA Pennebaker years rule, imo.
oh what , that's that bob bloke with the feely jacket mm ? Well. he wanna make up his mind if he wanna wear acrylic or feely.!!!!! this is ALL alien to me babe !
So, no hats.
THANK YOU ! YES NO HATS !
If it's a non-DA Pennebaker photo from the 60's that is fine. But he never looked better than he did when he was a punk, wild hair, black clothes, classic Ray Bans. Perfection.
wah *doesn't understand *
please no more hats no more hats no more hats you lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i dont like itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

oh what , that's that bob bloke with the feely jacket mm ? Well. he wanna make up his mind if he wanna wear acrylic or feely.!!!!! this is ALL alien to me babe !
Well, of course it is! You weren't even a twinkle in anyone's eye at this point. :ROFLMAO:

wah *doesn't understand *
Deep breath. Think about crystals. And kittens.

please no more hats no more hats no more hats you lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i dont like itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Too late. The hat thing will roll on. Who knows how long for?

Last edited:
syd-15.jpg

Pink Floyd (hat-crowned except Syd)
oh , i know this ! . It is ....'another brick in the wall ' guys...um one is pretty but i don't know what where who it is ...
Still, I can't link this um....But i must , so.... the first one he has a slash hat on ...... so i must post ................................

but you get zero you do, So, ~ zero sno flakes for you
Edit- gillmore ? no... um he has long hair and um play guitar but i can't remember who it is ....i don't even know if he is in pf. prolly not!

ONWARDS.

Wolverine!
you can zip it , you caused this whole thing!
Boy George
8296576.jpg
you know something @Fuzball i dont like this guy, it's like a 'bono - no' doesn't really matter he has got a pretty hat colour here. Culture Club was alright though but
i will always be team Peter if we want to get into this , But i will just punish you by holding back your star shaped magical snow flake. You don't get any. you get bugger all mate!
i tend to rhyme when i feel fury hellfire lol ~Sometime.
I actually agree.
bloody hell why do it then omg ffs boy omg oh my god *smack * you worhless snout!
Which tells you that a hat isn’t always the right call.
and this is the proof that you r buggering us about! :ROFLMAO:

Back