The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

65680c8ce0d4b0e619cf86fbbc084593.jpg

Anonymous rockstar with a cool hat

WendiJane

Win.
Yep full on win cos my name is with an m smooth crimina
l pic so thats double win let me just ....

" And you see that guy over there?, That's chicken beaver butt"
I'm loving this pic. only thing is, his tie looks a wee bit itchy but no , i'm ....sure we can cope with that.
ah lovelyness ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

oh , i know this ! . It is ....'another brick in the wall ' guys...um one is pretty but i don't know what where who it is ...
Still, I can't link this um....But i must , so.... the first one he has a slash hat on ...... so i must post ................................

but you get zero you do, So, ~ zero sno flakes for you
Edit- gillmore ? no... um he has long hair and um play guitar but i can't remember who it is ....i don't even know if he is in pf. prolly not!

ONWARDS.
David Gilmour! 😅

Paris fashion show, 2019

5d8e497c6f24eb19512cc8ee

5d8e4ebc6f24eb19a47fc963
:)
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

:)
ya see? .... now me n m were right. mister hat does not like the posts that please us. gets all uppity, see.. look, we can all agree to a certain degree right , this post does a lil somat for us all ?
all expect mr hat bloke:rolleyes: *smack* right on the chops ~
The theme is obscure, colour , texture, layers, poise and fashion ~ fuz even included original hats and ags still not happy !
Timothy Olyphant

bf33aff7d2c9a44bbe28d9332352f8c7.jpg
then @Fuzball *smack* ruins it all by posting mr elephant whos that ? its annoying:ninja: go away *smack* i brutally don't like it one bit. *smack bippity bop* cancels amazon prime , is that were it lives? stop posting this !:mad:

Phew. braved it
It was such a GUNKY moment!

edit- ok i have just realised i can never listen to the roots agin . :eek: i hate the roots wtf omg ...omg i need to inspect later! and delete !

ok. back to the task 😒..... alright yes schools out - i know him. he's alright ...i don't really know too much of ac. cool jacket , not rawr enough. I DON'T CARE IF HE HAS BLOOD ON HIS SHIRT! i love that jacket though. I think this is the coolest hat here so far. um... kinda no yes no no no no
onwards
It actually is a very cool hat. 🤔

Well, she is to me which is all that counts. She's been boring me to death since the 60's. I doubt it's going to change now.
All that counts for you, maybe.
Well, yes. Of course. What else? I'm supposed to take other people's taste into account? That makes no sense. I'm not speaking for anyone except myself. Which is what we all do. I hope!

Well, yes. Of course. What else? I'm supposed to take other people's taste into account? That makes no sense. I'm not speaking for anyone except myself. Which is what we all do. I hope!
Yes, and I’m only expressing that other opinions are available.

"And Wendy's stealing clothes from Marks and Sparks
And Freddy's got spots from ripping off the stars
From his face
Funky little boat race

Television man is crazy
Saying we're juvenile deliquent wrecks
Oh, man, I need TV when I got T-Rex
Oh, brother, you've guessed, I'm a dude, dad"

David Bowie

Back