The Investigation Surrounding Conrad Murray Thread (ALL POSTS/ARTICLES on Charges, etc. GO HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Conrad Murray Thread (ALL POSTS/ARTICLES on Charges, etc. GO HERE!)

I'm with Elusive on this one. Whoever posted the pic of the coffin should please REMOVE it (edit it out). We are suffering too much, ok?

Whatever happens, and whatever our differences, we really do need to stick together. What that means is that the "conspiracy theorists" should be respected for their hard work, and their own kind of grieving. The "NON-conspiracy" theorists should be resepected, by trying to keep that material only in the I.U. (unless there are blatant factual errors? And there have been some?)

Michael was.. abruptly. . gone. We have yet to know why. . ...

Thank you :clapping:

I'm with Elusive on this one. Whoever posted the pic of the coffin should please REMOVE it (edit it out). We are suffering too much, ok?

Whatever happens, and whatever our differences, we really do need to stick together. What that means is that the "conspiracy theorists" should be respected for their hard work, and their own kind of grieving. The "NON-conspiracy" theorists should be resepected, by trying to keep that material only in the I.U. (unless there are blatant factual errors? And there have been some?)

Michael was.. abruptly. . gone. We have yet to know why. . ...

I couldn't agree more. This is going to be so hard, emotions are running high and will run even higher in the next coming months. We all need to stick together. There is no getting over MJ's death, he means so much to all of us, but we all need each others support. There are going to be good days and bad days. We just have to pray that justice will be done here. Justice for Michael.

Hi mjdove,

Michael's death was declared a homicide (Death by acute propofol intoxication) weeks ago; however, I'm not sure if they actually updated the certificate at that time. If they indeed updated it today or this week, then it was never updated when the announcement was made. I assumed the certificate would be updated when the announcement came out. What is the date of this article?

As hard as it is, I think speculating will only drive us crazy. I think we need to wait and see happens. I know this is very emotional because we are talking about Michael. Try and hang in everyone. I think when we hear the final outcome of this case, then that will be the time for us to react. "Keep the Faith" :angel:
thank you. You are right!

Let me just make it known that this thread was combined/created/renamed into one single thread in an effort to keep all the information about the investigation, the individual, etc. in one place. Instead of constantly seeing thread upon thread about this individual continuously pop up, especially in the wake of everything that has happened. So yeah, just keep it all here from here on out.

i'm not i denial but i'm still in disbelief. one minute i accept it the next i can't because it didn't have to be. it hurts so much. i don't want to tell people because i don't want to be judged for caring and hurting so much over someone i didn't know personally but i always felt a connection to michael. i'll just have to learn to live with it cause i won't feel better unless he comes back and we know that isn't an option :( all i'm asking for is murray to be punished for what he did, it was wrong and he doesn't even seem to care that he killed someone.
I understand what you mean...I still can't believe he's gone. :weeping:

It keeps hitting me so hard...
Like, WHAT?! Michael is not here because of this?

Someone will pay no matter what. If not on this side, surely on the next.

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray to Avoid Murder Charge?

DailyBeast isn't a tabloid, it's a blog and they have ties with Diane Dimond. I wouldn't take this information to heart.

Well from what feedback I've heard about Dianne Diamond this daily beast isnt worth even looking at!! If DD has anything to do wiv it!!:doh:

Newcomer here............lovin MJ..........learning and lovin more everyday!:wub:

I watch, listen and learn!!

xxx

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray to Avoid Murder Charge?

Well from what feedback I've heard about Dianne Diamond this daily beast isnt worth even looking at!! If DD has anything to do wiv it!!:doh:

Newcomer here............lovin MJ..........learning and lovin more everyday!:wub:

I watch, listen and learn!!

xxx
I think fans are the only one who talks about DD. People get hip to nonsense after awhile. Look at Gloria Alred. She is a joke now. When people hear her name, they are like "here we go again".

I understand what you mean...I still can't believe he's gone. :weeping:

It keeps hitting me so hard...
Like, WHAT?! Michael is not here because of this?

Someone will pay no matter what. If not on this side, surely on the next.
It does hurt. It is senseless. He wanted to live and was preparing a new chapter in his life.

i'm not i denial but i'm still in disbelief. one minute i accept it the next i can't because it didn't have to be. it hurts so much. i don't want to tell people because i don't want to be judged for caring and hurting so much over someone i didn't know personally but i always felt a connection to michael. i'll just have to learn to live with it cause i won't feel better unless he comes back and we know that isn't an option :sad: all i'm asking for is murray to be punished for what he did, it was wrong and he doesn't even seem to care that he killed someone.--------------Nena, I do not think anyone is going to judge you if you cry. MOST people were hurt by his death, so you are not alone. Second, when you cry, you are crying for your fellow man. Did people judge you when you cried over 9/11? No. What about what is going on in Haiti right now? make yourself feel better if you want to cry. When it comes to love, you do not have to know the person. God said to "Love thy neighbor".

i'm not i denial but i'm still in disbelief. one minute i accept it the next i can't because it didn't have to be. it hurts so much. i don't want to tell people because i don't want to be judged for caring and hurting so much over someone i didn't know personally but i always felt a connection to michael. i'll just have to learn to live with it cause i won't feel better unless he comes back and we know that isn't an option :sad: all i'm asking for is murray to be punished for what he did, it was wrong and he doesn't even seem to care that he killed someone.--------------Nena, I do not think anyone is going to judge you if you cry. MOST people were hurt by his death, so you are not alone. Second, when you cry, you are crying for your fellow man. Did people judge you when you cried over 9/11? No. What about what is going on in Haiti right now? make yourself feel better if you want to cry. When it comes to love, you do not have to know the person. God said to "Love thy neighbor".

so there will be eventually arrests today ?

I will be surprized,if we do. I'm with everyone I'm in disbeleif still. Terrel That was sweet what you said..it is True.

I doubt anything will happen today.

Urgh.

Poor Michael and his luck!

so there will be eventually arrests today ?
theres nothing to suggest that. fans are going off the 18th date given as a reason for keeping a certain warrant sealed. no info was given about what that date ment. chinese whispers now has fans thinking something major will happen today.the 18th date could have ment anything. mabe it will be the start of something maybe it wont.

No one should feel like they will be judged for crying. I'm not going to judge you. Actually I cried myself to sleep last night cause I miss him so much. The thought of Murray getting off kills me. When ever I hear the words murder or homicide and it's pertaining to Michael it's like a shock to the system. I still can't believe it. I have no way to rationally explain it. So yea I cry. I cry myself to sleep. I really have no concern to what others think because I love him. I can't help it. He's a part of me.

I don't know what's going to happen to Murray and others involved, but I am scared. I am so scared...

Michael Jackson death certificate ruling homicide appears online

The amendment to Michael Jackson’s death certificate declaring that his June 25 passing was due to “acute propofol intoxication” and “intravenous injection by another,” has been published online. EW has confirmed with the L.A. County coroner’s office that the document, which is part of the public record, is genuine. Jackson’s death was officially ruled a homicide last August.
On Friday afternoon, Jane Robison, a spokeswoman for the L.A. district attorney’s office, told EW that recent reports claiming Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson’s physician, will be indicted on charges of involuntary manslaughter are false. “Nothing has changed,” Robison said. “It’s a bogus report. We don’t have the case.”
A spokeswoman for Dr. Murray also sent EW the following statement: “We have refused to comment on stories involving unnamed sources and will continue to do so. However, we can confirm that we have not received notice of an impaneled grand jury and Dr. Murray has not been invited to testify. J. Michael Flanagan was added to Dr. Conrad Murray’s defense team this past week. His offices are in Glendale, California.” As we previously reported, Flanagan is the attorney who represented Britney Spears in a hit-and-run case. He told the AP he once also successfully defended a nurse who was acquitted in an L.A. trial after being accused of administering propofol to a patient who died.

here is link:http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/01/10/michael-jackson-death-certificate-homicide-online/

This is just pathetic. This is all old news. When the f are they gonna get a move on??

No one should feel like they will be judged for crying. I'm not going to judge you. Actually I cried myself to sleep last night cause I miss him so much. The thought of Murray getting off kills me. When ever I hear the words murder or homicide and it's pertaining to Michael it's like a shock to the system. I still can't believe it. I have no way to rationally explain it. So yea I cry. I cry myself to sleep. I really have no concern to what others think because I love him. I can't help it. He's a part of me.

I don't know what's going to happen to Murray and others involved, but I am scared. I am so scared...

Big hugs to you sweetie. Nothing to be ashamed of at all.
I feel exactly the same way. It's so hard just waiting, not knowing...will there be charges ? When will there be charges ? What kind of charges ?

This is just pathetic. This is all old news. When the f are they gonna get a move on??

Something tells me that they just don't care, it's not one of their top priorities. I don't understand how they fought so hard and moved so swiftly when it came to locking him up for something he didn't do, but they're taking their sweet time in going after the culprit of a murder, not an assault, not a robbery, but a MURDER. :no:

So nothing happened today after all huh?
Ain't surprised, never trusted the LAPD to begin with. may they all g.t.h.

^^ I was waiting for somthing to happen as well.

When is ANYTHING going to happen...we have been left up in the air on this for half a year now. Soon it will be 7 months and Murray has not been charged/arrested.

This sucks.

Big hugs to you sweetie. Nothing to be ashamed of at all.
I feel exactly the same way. It's so hard just waiting, not knowing...will there be charges ? When will there be charges ? What kind of charges ?

Thank you. Big Hug right back to you. :hug: I love hugs. They make me feel better. We should give more of them. If anyone needs a hug. I have plenty to give.

Sending Major L.O.V.E.
meena76

As far as I understand, the LAPD has finished and is in the process of turning everything over to the D.A. They are the ones who would prosecute. It is going to take them a little bit of time to read everything the LAPD has done.

Today was a holiday. I don't think they usually work on holidays.

Not sure why anyone would think that this delay is because the LAPD is investigating, deeply? I hope so, but am not optimistic. In the past they collaborated with Sneddon and tried hard to nail Michael, on SOMETHING. There was even a grand-jury in LA for the 93 case, and of course they found nothing to warrant an indictment.

I'm sure there are some honest cops. We must also realize that police are paid very poorly, and there is a documented history of corruption among the LAPD. I hope for the best, but do not expect it. I hope that the Jackson family hired a P.I. . .. to keep everyone honest.

My prediction is that no one else will be arrested, and that Murray will get a slap-on-the-wrist; he will serve probation, and then will leave the country. I truly hope I'm wrong . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back