The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

BLACKORWHITE March 6, 2010

Posted on 3/6/2010, 4:18 p.m.

World Tribute in London June 25, 2010

Jermaine Jackson Gathers for Prince and Justin Timberlake Michael Jackson Tribute

Jermaine Jackson has apparently Gathered an all-star cast, including Prince, Justin Timberlake and Santana to pay tribute to his late brother Michael Jackson at a show in June in London.
The Tribute By Jermaine show is expected to take place on June 8, 2010 at Wembley Arena in London.
Other participants include Shakira, Earth Wind and Fire, Usher, Nelson Mandela, Jennifer Hudson, Whitney Houston, Jabbawockeez, Seal, Neyo and a performance by the Jackson 5 with Janet Jackson.
"The best way and most suitable way is to assemble the world's largest tribute in history that is only fitting to a man who moved the hearts and souls of an unimaginable amount," Jermaine said in a statement.
The show will be filmed with 12 HD cameras and air globally on June 25, 2010.

They are organizing something special for June, I will you know better....

Question:
it is like a football game on deferred sight, which would be the point, I already know the result! can you give us explainations? thanks

Answer:
THIS TRIBUTE WILL BE PRESENTED ON JUNE 8 AND IT WILL GO ON AIR ON JUNE 25.

Posted on 3/6/2010, 10:42 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

I KNOW THAT TODAY YOU ARE VERY AGITATED, BUT DO NOT WORRY...IT THE NEWS OF THE TRIBUTE WILL BE CONFIRMED AND THE SALE OF TICKETS WILL START, I THINK THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE MOST GOOD NEWS OF THESE 8 MONTHS.

Posted on 3/6/2010, 10:46 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Why?

Answer:
AT MOMENT YOU HAVE TO WAIT, I DO NOT WANT YOU TO SHAKE USELESS.
WHY?
A BAM WORTHY OF THE KING OF POP ....

Posted on 3/6/2010, 10:56 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

I WANT YOU REMEMBER THAT JERMAINE GAVE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS DEATH.. JERMAINE WANTS TO ORGANIZE FROM SEPTEMBER A GREAT TRIBUTE..JERMAINE IS THE KEY.
NO LATER THAN 25 JUNE, IT CAN ALSO BE THAT DAY.
IN WORLD VISION IN LONDON ...

Posted on 3/6/2010, 11:04 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

THE NEWS OF THE TRIBUTE HAS TO BE CONFIRMED ... YOU WILL UNDERSTAND BY THE TICKETS SALES.
THE TRIBUTE WILL BE ON 8 JUNE IN LONDON AND IN LIVE WORLDWIDE ON 25 JUNE.
I DO NOT WANT YOU TO ILLUD BUT THERE ARE CHANCES FOR A BAM FOR THAT DAY.... BUT DO NOT YOU TRAVEL TOO MUCH WITH FANCY, OK?

Posted on 3/6/2010, 11:10 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Without wishing to doubt of your information, but ... the sale of tickets for a show is not synonymous of a "guaranteed return"!

Answer:
WHEN I WRITE "TICKETS SALES", I MEAN A FURTHER CONFIRM FOR THE TRIBUTE.

Posted on 3/6/2010, 11:16 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Sorry Black! But why do you say "from ticket sales?
Will something be written on tickets?! Because you can not say that "SALE" = "RETURN"!

Answer:
LET ME BE HONEST, IF THE SALE WILL START, THE DAY OF THAT TRIBUTE WILL BE MOST SUITABLE FOR THE BAM.
ON TICKETS THERE IS NOTHING STRANGE, IT'S JUST A FURTHER CONFIRMATION THAT THERE WILL BE A TRIBUTE AND IT WILL NOT BE DELETED..DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Posted on 3/6/2010, 11:25 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

I REPEAT THE DATES TO BE FOLLOWED FOR THEIR IMPORTANCE:
April 3
May 8
June 25

YOU WILL HAVE OTHER TO INVESTIGATE AND TO UNDERSTAND YET.

Posted on 3/6/2010, 11:31 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
However you say it is the date of the tribute, but why to make a tribute if he is not dead?

Answer:
IF THE TRIBUTE WILL BE MADE, IT WILL NOT BE TO COMMEMORATE HIS DEATH...
IF....

Posted on 3/7/2010, 00:15 a.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Yet to investigate and to understand? Sharlock Holmes is an amateur in comparison ..Don't you leave us Daniela ..

Answer:
ELVIRA I DON'T LEAVE YOU ALONE...

Posted on 3/7/2010, 00:31 a.m. - user Blackorwhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBuJN-VgJi4

GOODNIGHT guys!

Thank you for the post....I am still ..hoping there is some truth to it..

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

no disrespect to anyone here, i read what by BlackorWhite has to say all the time, but this girl sooooooo FULL OF SH*T!! i mean come on!!

no disrespect to anyone here, i read what by BlackorWhite has to say all the time, but this girl sooooooo FULL OF SH*T!! i mean come on!!

Hi Arabiangirl :), what u say reminds me of that video "Mjalive999 something" posted on youtube about BOW being a liar or someone not telling the truth. Its called "the debunk of BOW" or something like that.

Last edited:

Fair enuf guys. Everybody has their own opinion and can firm these on their own. I saw that debunk post on bow. But let's take EVERYTHING with a pinch of salt no matter who talks abt a potential hoax.

I like others like to hear different versions of what may have happened then make my own mind up. So keys not argue abt who is right or wrong or who could be false.

We ALL have the fundamental aim of finding out what happened yo our beloved michael so let's all stick together.

Ash

Fair enuf guys. Everybody has their own opinion and can firm these on their own. I saw that debunk post on bow. But let's take EVERYTHING with a pinch of salt no matter who talks abt a potential hoax.

I like others like to hear different versions of what may have happened then make my own mind up. So keys not argue abt who is right or wrong or who could be false.

We ALL have the fundamental aim of finding out what happened yo our beloved michael so let's all stick together.

Ash

You're right :).

Ash

o no, im definitely not trying to argue or cause problems. i mean i myself read BlackorWhites posts just for the hell of it, even though like u said i take it with a pinch of salt. but yes ur right we're all in here for the same reason. no problems here :) :)
i just really hope that this person isnt messing with all these fans giving them all this false hope for nothing :(

I still can't see why someone close to Michael would communicate with some fan in Italy?!
After reading about the twin story of Michael which isn't about him but about Marlon I take it with a lot of salt.
But how can somebody be that messed up to make others believe all the lies she's making up?
It's all just a mess...

BLACKORWHITE March 7, 2010

Posted on 3/7/2010, 11:18 p.m.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHPN4Uf5NAE

here there is Michael's voice, our Michael with his littlegirl ....

On June 8 THE TRIBUTE WILL NOT BE REGISTERED, if there will be, on 8 IT WILL BE PRESENTED AND ON 25 IT WILL BE LIVE WORLDWIDE.
- who says these things to you? MICHAEL HAS NOT HAD A STROKE, he is NOT 'IN COMA AND he HAS NOTHING other. Do not worry dear..he is good.
- MICHAEL often used the name Joseph on several occasions, but not in important occasions.
- LONDON IS A CITY THAT MICHAEL LOVES..THINK ABOUT PETER....
- ANNAMJ I'M CONSISTENT AND SO I SAY THAT Michael will return to us.
- Why do you think that Michael will never come back? I've explained he will return before 25 June or on 25 June with the tribute. This I was told. They are considering the thing...be patient.

Posted on 3/7/2010, 11:25 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
what I do not understand is why do you say to not delude and to not travel too much with fancy, regardind the BAM DAY on that date?
You always said no later than June 25, right?

Answer:
FOR NOW I DO NOT WANT delude because the tribute COULD NOT EVEN BE.
WAIT.

have you analyzed TS's redirecting?
IF you didn't do it, do it now.
TODAY is March 7 and 25 years ago it was published a famous song that we all know
WE ARE THE WORLD
March 7, 1985

As you have seen today we have to fossilize a bit on the number 7

Posted on 3/7/2010, 11:39 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXgim4YXLXk

I also post this video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyojR6Z6aYU&feature=player_embedded

in part it is very interesting, and the girl is right...

Posted on 3/7/2010, 11:46 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I had not read Ortega's twitter !thanks black!

Answer:
you have not thank me, but the girl who created the video, I do not have merit.

Posted on 3/7/2010, 11:51 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Do some nephews know nothing about all this? Because there is a photo of Genevieve crying and Donte seem to fix anything..
This is the picture, do they pretend, too?
http://i46.tinypic.com/2lsvamu.jpg

Answer:
no boys they are not pretending, but if you were in a similar situation what would you do?
Everyone has their own character and way of reacting, and this situation, especially at the memorial made them sad.

Question:
OMG ...... black the first video you posted made me shiver ....... are we sure that it is from December 2009?
especially.. how can be on the web a video so personal?

Answer:
the original has been removed from the web several times, and it is his voice.

Question:
But so you think "The Man" is Michael?
Ortega refers to him in his messages?

Answer:
yes the man is michael, I posted that video because the girl was right.
I told you to closely follow Mr. Ortega, his Twitter is very reliable.
For months he has been trying to send us important messages.

He's full of shit.

no disrespect here too, but I have to agree with you! -_-

I still can't see why someone close to Michael would communicate with some fan in Italy?!
After reading about the twin story of Michael which isn't about him but about Marlon I take it with a lot of salt.
But how can somebody be that messed up to make others believe all the lies she's making up?
It's all just a mess...
I know right! -_-

what makes me kinda angry is that this person (BoW) is making a lot of people believe in something what will not happen. wth will happen when June comes? :eek: Oh I know!!!!!!!!! People didnt listen to MJ's message so he'll no longer return!! :doh: :mello:

our friend ashtanga posted a link to a blog about that BoW. you guys should have a look at that blog.

ashtanga can u post the link for that blog again?

thank you!!

idk if u guys noticed or not but the media has been making such a big deal that Farrah Fawcet wasnt in the "In Memoriam" segment in the Oscars the other nite, but never made a big deal about MJ not being in the Grammy's segment. Im not saying its a hoax or nething but dont you think that MJ to music is much more than Farrah is to Cinema? so why make a big deal that she wasnt in the segment and not say anything about MJ not being in the Grammy segment?

no disrespect here too, but I have to agree with you! -_-

I know right! -_-

what makes me kinda angry is that this person (BoW) is making a lot of people believe in something what will not happen. wth will happen when June comes? :eek: Oh I know!!!!!!!!! People didnt listen to MJ's message so he'll no longer return!! :doh: :mello:

Either that or he'll just come up with a new date for his supposed return, and then it will just continue.

If this all is BS, BoW is causing a really big emotional damage to everyone who blindly believes her...Omg, I can't even think about the results to them who don't take her messages with a pinch of salt... :no: Although I like to read her messages, I don't trust her.

Either that or he'll just come up with a new date for his supposed return, and then it will just continue.
exactly! -_-

If this all is BS, BoW is causing a really big emotional damage to everyone who blindly believes her...Omg, I can't even think about the results to them who don't take her messages with a pinch of salt... :no: Although I like to read her messages, I don't trust her.
yes, it's gonna be awful!
and they do blindy believe her! wow :mello:

Hi guys
I read about this on a hoax board and I find it very interesting.
If you look at the performance of Will you be there on the memorial you see the dancers do a movement with their thumbs up.
Look here at 1:33 and 1:57 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVQvy6Q_Oj8&feature
The poster of it thinks it means in sign language he's alive.
If you look at this video at the end the singer sings He's alive quite a few times and look at the person who does the sign language http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux79y-np-Vc&feature=player_embedded

It's not exactly the same but it looks a lot like it, what do you guys think?
If I watch the rest of the movements in Will you be there it all looks like sign language.

Hi guys
I read about this on a hoax board and I find it very interesting.
If you look at the performance of Will you be there on the memorial you see the dancers do a movement with their thumbs up.
Look here at 1:33 and 1:57 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVQvy6Q_Oj8&feature
The poster of it thinks it means in sign language he's alive.
If you look at this video at the end the singer sings He's alive quite a few times and look at the person who does the sign language http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux79y-np-Vc&feature=player_embedded

It's not exactly the same but it looks a lot like it, what do you guys think?
If I watch the rest of the movements in Will you be there it all looks like sign language.

i know what ur talking bout, i saw this video too. but the dance for will u be there is over 15 years old, and all the movements they do were inspired by the movie free willy, its how the little boy communicates with willy the whale. so i dont think that it means anything relating to the hoax.

I've started creating video.

I made a list of everything that is weird in the death of MJ.

The Part 1 is up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NJPIYDJAVQ

Thankss great video.. its good to have a proper list of the strange things that happened!

This thread is wayy to long now for me to go back over the strange things that have been found lol
so this is very helpful.. looking forward to the next parts... :)

idk if u guys noticed or not but the media has been making such a big deal that Farrah Fawcet wasnt in the "In Memoriam" segment in the Oscars the other nite, but never made a big deal about MJ not being in the Grammy's segment. Im not saying its a hoax or nething but dont you think that MJ to music is much more than Farrah is to Cinema? so why make a big deal that she wasnt in the segment and not say anything about MJ not being in the Grammy segment?

On the Grammy Awards, they did not mention Mj in the memoriam but they did a performance just to his memory.

But with FF, not only did they not mention her in the memoriam, but they did not mention here at all. So people thought it was a huge snub.

On the Grammy Awards, they did not mention Mj in the memoriam but they did a performance just to his memory.

But with FF, not only did they not mention her in the memoriam, but they did not mention here at all. So people thought it was a huge snub.

ya i know they did that at the grammy's but not once did they mention he was dead or say RIP 1958-2009 or not nething like that. it was just a tribute. thats what I meant, they should put him in the Memoriam segment too.

hey guys,has dangerous incorperated been banned again?i came across his name the yesterday in another thread,and it had the line through it.

TIAI UPDATE #4a: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not MurderShare
*Today at 4:33pm
For those losing hope or getting tired, Update #4 here should give you a huge jolt! Today is exactly half of a year since 9-9-09. This update will go into great detail about the 7 steps in the timing of the hoax: 911 call (12:21), death (2:26), memorial (7-7), burial (9-3), resurrection (9-9-09), return (“piece by piece”, now in progress), and finally the bam! Previously, TIAI has focused on the why’s of the hoax, and a little on the timing {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts}; now, TIAI is focusing on the when’s of the hoax, and a little on the how’s.

Whether or not you have read any of the previous TIAI posts, I highly recommend that you read this one—it will surely kill the murder theory (as well as any MJ literal death theory). In fact, if there is ever any TIAI post that you need to read: This Is It!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
4-1. Outline for TIAI Update #4

Note: because this update is very long, it is broken into four parts.

TIAI Update #4a: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder
4-1. Outline for TIAI Update #4
4-2. Introduction for Update #4
4-3. TIAI Redirections Since Update #3
4-4. Brief Review: 4 Major Reasons MJ Is Alive
4-5. A Couple of Recent Major Events
4-6. Is TMZ Just Playing Games?

TIAI Update #4b: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder
4-7. The Red Shirt & “777”
4-8. Numbers 4 Evil & Numbers 4 Good
4-9. Why Does 7 Represent Perfection?
4-10. Rounding: Down, Nearest Whole, and Up
4-11. 77 & 7 Days From the “Death”, & “Burial” to the “Resurrection”
4-12. Number 9 Represents Regeneration (Resurrection)
4-13. MJ “1998” Autographs
4-14. The Autograph on “Dangerous”
4-15. MJ “Resurrection” Before “Return”
4-16. Autopsy Report “9-9-09, Date Finalized”
4-17. “This Is It” Movie Poster on 9-9-09
4-18. Jermaine and La Toya Supported 9-9-09
4-19. Stock Market Bottom on 3-6: 666!
4-20 The Idiot-Maker Rally Started on 3-9
4-21. 777 + 999 = 1776; Greatest Demonstration for Freedom

TIAI Update #4c: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder
4-22. 777 + 333 + 111 = 1221; 777 + 1221 = 1998
4-23. The 911 Call Was at 12:21
4-24. Was the “Death” Time (2:26) Also Planned?
4-25. The End of the World Is Good News!
4-26. Can a False Alarm Eliminate a Real Danger?
4-27. Did MJ Ever Think of a Thriller Sequel?
4-28. MJ Certainly Had Something Big Planned
4-29. Hoax Timing, the Bigger Picture
4-30. Coincidence: Odds of 7 Versus 777
4-31. Any Chance That This Was Just Chance?

TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder
4-32. Would a “Death Hoax” Murder Plot Convince the Family???
4-33. Does the NWO Promote the End of the World?
4-34. Is TIAI Part of a Murder Conspiracy?
4-35. TIAI Appeal to TINI Followers
4-36. Hoax Objections Answered
4-37. Hints on the “How’s” of the Hoax
4-38. Only a Few Would Need to Be “In On It”
4-39. Piece by Piece Return, Versus Bamsday
4-40. High Probability of MJ “Return” in January 2010
4-41. Bam: Not If, But When
4-42. Guilty Until Acquitted, Still Guilty After Acquitted
4-43. For Those Losing Faith: the Trial Is Not Over Yet
4-44. Do You Still Need Even More Evidence???????-??

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
4-2. Introduction for Update #4

This update is about 777, 9-9-09, and the highly planned timing of the hoax. This is the same subject, with much more detail, that I posted on the original MJHD with the username STUDY (posted on 9-7-09). That was my very first post; and many wondered where I came from all of a sudden, where I got the information from, and whether I was MJ himself—or at least someone very close to MJ.

Now, half of a year later, I am going to give far more information about the timing of the hoax—including the timing of the autopsy report, finalized on 9-9-09; this report came out one day after my Update #3 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=0&t=5024&p=78302}, which stated clearly that my next update (#4) would be about 9-9-09.

For the sake of new hoax believers, or non-hoax believers (murder theory advocates, etc): I designed this update so that you can follow most everything, without reading any of the previous TIAI posts. Therefore, a few things are repeated here that were already covered in my previous posts.

4-3. TIAI Redirections Since Update #3

The first set of TIAI redirects were labelled R1 through R49 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts}. However, this second set of redirects (all between Update #3 & #4) will be labelled based on the date of the redirection; and then the numbers {in braces} indicate what section in this update is on the same subject as that redirection. Also, remember that none of the information was created by me; TIAI only pointed to information that is already out there in cyberspace.

2-8 {4-1} Elsa; figured out 9-9-09 update on March 9.
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5024&start=25#p79781}

2-9 {4-16} ForstAMoon; noticed 9-9-09 on the coroner’s report.
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5024&start=50#p81606}

2-10 {4-16} Last page of autopsy report, including 9-9-09.
{http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0208101jackson23.html}

2-11 {4-16} LA Coroner info, compare seal with MJ report, etc.
{http://coroner.lacounty.gov/htm/info_eng.pdf}

2-12 {4-16} LA Coroner request form, ask about problems in MJ report.
{http://coroner.lacounty.gov/htm/inqfrm.cfm}

2-13 {4-16} TMZ; MJ “in great shape” (Hulk).
{http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/mjs-trainer-he-could-still-walk-the-walk/}

2-14 {4-41} Happy Valentines Day!
{http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/9/l_5b19bf8eef9c4320b031d7732d1635ef.gif}

2-15 {4-6} tklein1014; about TMZ article: “its all a hoax” (MJ & Murray).
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5565#p87728}

2-16 {4-42} MJalive999; video, Murray Condemned Without Trial!
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgCMNCGskWo}

2-17 {4-42} CNN; used “unnamed source” against Murray.
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWwnjaMxpg}

2-18 {4-42} Mo; only statement from Murray himself was the YouTube video.
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5786#p91572}

2-19 {4-42} 2 Thessalonians 2:11; media & public believe a lie.
{http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20thes%202:11&version=KJV}

2-20 {4-41} ImmabeLIEver05; LOVE is Michael’s message.
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhAxTYemoQM}

2-21 {4-41} karmaknowstruth; personal testimony of living the LOVE.
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5565&start=100#p89984}

2-22 {4-7} ILikeTrains; MJ red shirt with “777” on it.
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=27&start=125#p2255}

2-23 {4-7} Very first TII picture, same red shirt.
{http://cm1.theinsider.com/thumbnail/400/594/cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/535/23/Vz_3a4jyvmbX0CLc5pUMmqGZAMpj8zaR4o.jpg}

2-24 {4-7} First TII video clip (TDRCAU), same red shirt.
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qE22UOlQts}

2-25 {4-7} TII movie poster, same red shirt everywhere.
{http://www.mjjcn.com/THISISIT.jpg}

2-26 {4-23 & 4-24} 911 call at 12:21; “death” at 2:26.
{http://www.nowpublic.com/world/michael-jackson-dies-age-50-cardiac-arrest-2-26-pm-pdt}

2-27 {4-23} Em; 911 call same as end of Mayan calendar (12:21).
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6033#p96269}

2-28 {4-25} Revelation 21:1,4; end of the world is good news.
{http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=revelation%2021:1,4&version=KJV}

3-1 {4-11} MTV; burial delayed again (to 9-3), no reason given.
{http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1619227/20090821/jackson_michael.jhtml}

3-2 {4-21 & 4-39} Light Man introduction.
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GooyC24NOdY}

3-3 {4-14} MJ autograph code on “Dangerous”.
{http://www.lipstickalley.com/5032753-post16245.html}

3-4 {4-21} Fireworks; red, white, and blues; July 4.
{http://www.friendsforourriverfront.org/uploaded_images/fireworks9-778829.jpg}

3-5 {4-20} Anniversary of O2 conference, similarities with “V for Vendetta”.
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thChiBDudSs}

3-6 {4-19} CNNMoney; stock market bottom on 3-6: 666!
{http://money.cnn.com/2010/03/04/markets/thebuzz/index.htm}

3-7 {4-30} cgfm011; TMZ video on MJ coincidence with 7’s.
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TCDRz1cGKQ}

3-8 {4-20} The idiot-maker rally started on 3-9.
{http://www.philstockworld.com/2010/01/08/the-idiot-maker-rally-continues/}

3-9 {4-1} Back to 9-9-09 update on 3-9 (and Coroner’s Report).
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5024&start=50#p81606}

4-4. Brief Review: 4 Major Reasons MJ Is Alive

Before getting into the meat of this update—for the sake of any hoax newbie’s (or even for seasoned hoaxers who need a reminder)—here are four major reasons to believe that MJ faked his death: #1 how the family has re-acted; #2 the Liberian Girl pictures at the memorial, and later the burial; #3 MJ’s remake of the Gilda movie, with a faked death, in This Is It (TII); #4 the lack of any MJ RIP in the TII cinema version, the TII DVD version, the 1-31-2010 Grammys, and TMZ (for seven months).

Why did the Jackson children look bored at the memorial? Where was the grief? Where were the tears, running down the faces of any of the Jacksons? Oh yes, they were all wearing sunglasses (indoors), so we could not see their grief and tears—or perhaps, was it so that we would not see the lack of grief and tears?

The memorial, and the funeral/burial two months later, had pictures from Liberian Girl; in fact, at the burial, the only two pictures up front were both Liberian Girl pictures. In case anyone doesn’t know, Liberian Girl is the video where MJ directed from behind the scenes; and nobody could see him, until the end. Here is the Liberian Girl video {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3V-7DEAgdc}; and notice what MJ is wearing at the end; for funeral/burial program cover {http://new.etonline.com/documents/mjackson_funeral_program_et_090409.pdf}. Here is the Liberian Girl photo {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberian_Girl; and here is the main funeral/burial photo {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4f0Cm0Qehg at 1:09}.

MJ was a fan of old movies, and he was obviously well aware of Gilda—since he did a short remake of it for Smooth Criminal in TII {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD_bVPEPAUo; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilda}. Since MJ was well aware of this movie: no doubt he knew that one of the main characters, Ballin Mundson, was played by George Macready {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Macready}—an actor who had the same birthday as MJ! And to really top it all off: in the original Gilda movie, this same man “faked his death”! Surely that did not slip the attention of MJ! And surely, this is one of the main reasons he chose to remake this film.

Finally, after MJ supposedly died on June 25, we have had four major cases of dementia: the Grammys (MJ not listed in the musicians who had died since the previous year); TII cinema movie (no mention of MJ death or RIP); TII DVD, with additional material on it (and still no direct mention of 1958-2009, or RIP); and TMZ forgot MJ on their celebrity RIP page for seven months, until hoax believers reminded them about it {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=4986}.

4-5. A Couple of Recent Major Events

Two fairly significant events happened last month, both about the same time. Jackson attorney Brian Oxman came out and stated that there is a is 99.9% chance the ambulance photo is fake {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5820; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbGrrNyMpZY}. Remember, this is the one and only “official” picture of MJ we have ever seen; and now we learn that it was photo-shopped. Actually, we knew it all along; but at least someone has finally stepped up to the plate and admitted it.

True, this does not prove that MJ is alive; the photo could’ve been faked for several reasons. However, it is quite significant that the ambulance photo was one of the very first things that hoax believers recognized was fishy. And now, more than half of a year later, we are hearing through a respected source that our first conclusion was correct! Perhaps, just maybe, we might we also be right in some of our other conclusions.

Actually there was another belief, early in the hoax—that MJ went to LAX, hopped on a private jet, and flew out of town on June 25, 2009. Well, Jermaine has been nice enough to confirm this hoax belief also; Jermaine said: “He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with us, way before he arrived to the airport. ... I mean way before he arrived to the hospital.” {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0SoaOe-cs; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5836}

Was this an intentional goof (big hint)? If so, we have an MJ death a hoax! Or was it a Freudian slip? If so, we still have a hoax! Notice that shortly before saying “airport”, he paused a bit; so there was ample time for him to collect his thoughts, and get the wording right. Also, what is the likelihood that Jermaine, a professional performer for the Jackson 5, would be so sloppy as to make such a goof accidentally?

Furthermore, how could you mix up an airport with a hospital—they are not similar: either in meaning, or in pronunciation. And if it was just a random goof, having nothing to do with the hospital or the hoax: then why the word “airport”? It would be just as likely to goof up and say the “golf course”, or the “barber shop”, or the “mall”, or “Pizza Hut”, or “Mount Everest”, or anything whatsoever OTHER than the AIRPORT!!!

4-6. Is TMZ Just Playing Games?

TMZ has also had some very interesting things recently, including putting the http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net website right on the TMZ article! They took it down later, but you can still see a screen shot of it in this thread {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=6666&start=100#p107875; see also http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/04/debbie-rowe-visits-michael-jacksons-grave-mausoleum/}.

TMZ had another article recently, mentioning both Conrad Murray and Michael Jackson; and among other interesting things, they had the following phrase: “it’s all a hoax”! But there would be no reason for the word “all”, unless they were subtly referring to much more than just the Twitter account. {http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/12/dr-conrad-murray-impostor-exposed; and see this thread http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5565#p87728}

In a different article about Conrad Murray, TMZ said: “Long before he may or may not have been responsible for the death of Michael Jackson, Dr. Conrad Murray was just another guy enjoying Carnival in Trinidad.” {http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/14/dr-conrad-murray-carnival-michael-jackson-photos-picture} Whether are not TMZ is playing: they are thousands of miles ahead of the public and the media who are condemning Murray before the trial; at least TMZ is admitting that Murray may not be guilty (innocent until proven guilty).

Now compare that last “or may not” article with this one, from about one week earlier: “Murray showed up at Forest Lawn Memorial Park on Wednesday afternoon to visit the tomb of the man he may or may not have accidentally killed.” {http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/07/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-tomb-forest-lawn-photos; see also TIAI Update #3, http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=0&t=5024&p=78302}.

Some believe that TMZ is giving valuable clues about the hoax, but others believe that TMZ is just playing around with hoax believers; here is a good thread on that subject. {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6711}

If TMZ is just goofing off, thought, then why have they been first to report many things related to the Jacksons? Do you think that the video from the Murray court was all made up by TMZ, just to laugh at a few thousand hoax believers? And was TMZ merely playing games when they said that the FBI would release 333 pages of MJ files, or did the files actually get released? Was TMZ just playing games when they said the investigation was complete in early January, or did things actually move forward a few weeks later?

In fact, let’s go back to June 25, 2009. Was TMZ just playing games, when they were the first to announce that Michael Jackson had died? Or did the rest of the media also verify the death soon after? So TMZ was not just playing around on June 25: because when they said MJ died, he really died—wait a minute, woops, maybe TMZ was playing around on June 25! Okay, so I guess it’s true: maybe TMZ does goof off a little bit now and then.

TIAI Update #4b is next. I will post it when it comes.

It's fascinating to me how many people believe Michael hoaxed his death. I am not against any theories and I don't have a measurable comparison between other star's hoax believers,but I think Michael's outnumber them by far.
If nothing else it evokes so much emotion in me.
Michael was loved by his fans beyond any measure.

Back