The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Guuuurl.. That is from July 7th - an hour or so before the public memorial service at Staples Centre. Remember that, before attending the public memorial, the family went from Hayvenhurst to the Hall of Liberty ......

Hi :) yes I remember that on the 7th July.

I was watching it live and people were not in the middle of the grounds like in the video I posted.The family and guests arrived and went into the Hall of Liberty, then after that was over they went to the memorial.

The video I posted is filmed by X17XCLUSIVE who state that they filmed that on July 6th and it is a private 'farewell'.

''X17 XCLUSIVE Monday, July 6th: Exclusive aerial video of Jackson family members attending family private farewell to brother Michael. ''

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/michael_jackson/x17_xclusive_aerial_video_of_j.php

Last edited:
Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I was watching it live and people were not in the middle of the grounds like in the video I posted.The family and guests arrived and went into the Hall of Liberty, then after that was over they went to the memorial.

The video I posted is filmed by X17XCLUSIVE who state that they filmed that on July 6th and it is a private 'farewell'.

''X17 XCLUSIVE Monday, July 6th: Exclusive aerial video of Jackson family members attending family private farewell to brother Michael. ''

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/michael_jackson/x17_xclusive_aerial_video_of_j.php

That is weird but it could be anyone's funeral really - just because they say it's MJs doesn't make it so. And besides, it looks like it's in the middle of a field, which is kinda weird if the person wasn't going to be interred there...Especially since the Jacksons wanted to keep everything (semi)private, it's kinda odd.

^you are right that video is from an actual burial,i would have thought,and also why would they the family if it was michaels burial,hold it in daylight ,where anybody could have taken pictures,especially the press from above,

Last edited:

Thanks angel.

I wanna keep posting her comments if it us ok with everyone.

I know some people may think it's a load of bs, but like I've mentioned there are far too many inconsistencies surrounding michaels death that a hoax is possible especially if he was seriously threatened.

Let's wait and see what happens in march with more possible clues abt the hoax plus I've seen people suggest michael (if it is a hoax) would make bam return on April 4th Easter OR anytime time before 25th June this year.

I've read that chris angels beLIEve show is a clue too

First of all thank you for posting BOW answers!
I dont really know if I believe bow.. but some parts of me want to believe her.. please keep posting what she says :) ..I like reading it!

Something else I saw.

Funeral Program page 3. Internment.

internment.jpg

Definition of Internment-

Definition of Interment - this is what it should have said

Wow thanks for sharing this!!

Did you guys know there was speculation that Michael was in Cardiac arrest and rushed to the hospital already on June 14th?
It's the first time I've seen this
http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/23329270/cardiac-arrest.htm

He went already on June 14 for cardiac arrest? But wouldn't that have leaked?

what I dont get about this video is this was supposedly on fox news....I doubt that this video is real because we have heard nothing about this...I am sure it would of made it to air...with all of us fans I am sure at least some of us would of seen it...don't you?

Ohh okay, I didnt get it that you knew it was from July 7th. Well, it can be possible that the video is capturing the family at the backside of Liberty of Hall.. that they went their outside, just to have a "moment" after have been inside?

^you are right that video is from an actual burial,i would have thought,and also why would they the family if it was michaels burial,hold it in daylight ,where anybody could have taken pictures,especially the press from above,

You think :O? What makes you think it was a burial? You cant see a thing.. you only see the family gathered around a a green tent? Maybe his casket were there and they stood there...then to take it and put it in the car to go to the Staples Centre?

Ohh okay, I didnt get it that you knew it was from July 7th. Well, it can be possible that the video is capturing the family at the backside of Liberty of Hall.. that they went their outside, just to have a "moment" after have been inside?

You think :O? What makes you think it was a burial? You cant see a thing.. you only see the family gathered around a a green tent? Maybe his casket were there and they stood there...then to take it and put it in the car to go to the Staples Centre?
i said i would have thought so, doesn,t mean it was a burial because i said so,i,ve seen many burials and been to them ,usually in my country they are outside when they are lowering the casket down,my point is,if that were michaels burial and the family have tried everything to keep the media away,i cannot see them having a burial in full sight of media helicopters,
so just because some media outlet tells us this is michaels funeral we have to believe them,
i was outside the staples the day of the momorial,the amount of media helicopters that were out that day were unbelievable and no other media outlet filmed this footage,and also like you said you can,t see a thing,so how do we know these are michaels family and friends,because i don,t see their faces,

Last edited:

:lol: there is confusion here.

No I meant I know what YOU posted was from July 7th.

What I posted is from July 6th NOT the day of the memorial. It might not be anything to do with Michael but X17 say it is.

Did you guys know there was speculation that Michael was in Cardiac arrest and rushed to the hospital already on June 14th?
It's the first time I've seen this
http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/23329270/cardiac-arrest.htm
:bugeyed

Wow, I think Michael would be impossible to go to the hospital and none of the press find out, let alone the fans followers do not know anything. And why this story came NOW?

More strange things coming along the way... :mello:

:bugeyed

Wow, I think Michael would be impossible to go to the hospital and none of the press find out, let alone the fans followers do not know anything. And why this story came NOW?

More strange things coming along the way... :mello:

Sadly I've already seen this video on youtube - it's from the 25th.

Sorry I don't get what you are saying, which video are you talking about?

The video on the news report - I think that's what was being referred to anyway.

i,m not sure but i think matt is refferring to the video where there is a news report about cardiac arrest,and it says published 14th june,i think the publishing date was a mistake,
correct me if i,m wrong matt about the video you speak of,

i,m not sure but i think matt is refferring to the video where there is a news report about cardiac arrest,and it says published 14th june,i think the publishing date was a mistake,
correct me if i,m wrong matt about the video you speak of,

That's the one :)

Found this on the Hoax Forum....Dave Dave's new myspace pic...
Again with the trash can theme... and see anything familiar on the trash can? MJ's Invincible eye!!!!!

I just noticed something, maybe im going too far with this, but if you take out the J in Kojak on the poster with that font, doesnt it look like HOAX????

heres the link to the discussion
http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6596

Dave Dave on the left, original pic on the right
file.php

Last edited:

Found this on the Hoax Forum....Dave Dave's new myspace pic...
Again with the trash can theme... and see anything familiar on the trash can? MJ's Invincible eye!!!!!

I just noticed something, maybe im going too far with this, but if you take out the J in Kojak on the poster with that font, doesnt it look like HOAX????

heres the link to the discussion
http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6596

Dave Dave on the left, original pic on the right
file.php

yea I saw this 2day in the hoax site.. If this was his profile pic I would think more of this I think! ..but since this is only a picture that someone else tagged Dave Dave in I dont know if this means something or maybe the person who made this is just screwing with the hoax believers..
..but it is very interesting.. the eye and the trashcan! ..and yes it does look like "HOAX" if you take the "J" out..
who is this Ruthy? (someone said Rita Hayworth - Gilda)

BLACKORWHITE March 2, 2010

Posted on 3/2/2010, 9:50 p.m.

For all those that are calling me FAKE
I should reiterate some concepts which, from what I understand, many users have not grasped, deeming that I'm a fake, a troll, or false informator. I do not consider myself an informator, I am just a girl who loves MJ and who is helping other people to have clarity and answers to many questions that have been created in these 8 months.
- Michael is gone for serious threats, not for debts, as many have believed that I had written, this news was debunked by me months ago, when I admitted that I misled at the start of the hoax.
- TIAI was born later, with him the idea of sending a message, LOVE, love that Michael has always tried to convey in the years of his life.
- In network I have been the first to say that Jack pack is Michael.
- I told you some little things that then came true ....
. Murray is another thing .... days after the news that Murray is a fake name;
. Murray will not be arrested or charged and he will not deliver himself'.... Murray has neither been arrested or charged, he has not delivered him self, he even returned to work;
. days ago it went out a call to 911 of the paramedics, I told you that it was false, recorded the day after .... TMZ publicated the news of the false call.
. TIAI has not stopped to post ... TIAI restarted to post;
. TIAi would have redirected .... TIAI has resumed to redirect;
. In January, and not in other months, we had have important news about children .... CHILDREN PARTICIPATE IN JANUARY TO GRAMMY AWARDS;
. It was not sure the presence of children in the video WATW for Haiti ... the children did not participate;
.. Follow the Jackson's twitter .... sometimes they write twitter with double meanings.
In recent months .. I have always said that Michael is inspired by the Disney stories including Peter Pan, The Wizard of Oz, fantasy, Alice.
.. Anything we wonder ... TMZ gives us an answer, always in this way.
.. During Sanremo it appeared the picture of my avatar ... I left to you the conclusions of this.

These my statements are all published with date and time, and each person who followed me from the beginning can confirm everything mentioned above.
But of course instead of being confronted here with me, people talk about me on twitter and blogs. You have commented without even knowing all that I've written in recent months, or you have published only what makes you more comfortable...
I have never been offensive to anyone, I always had respect, asking you only to be respected. I left everyone free to follow any twitter, without forcing them to choose, but after yesterday, I sought clarifications from my source.
He told me long time ago that on the Web they can be found many friends who write for Michael, and who know of the hoax, so when someone asked me to follow this or that twitter, I never said no, I never saied that it was a fake, I was just saying ... it is reliable.
I never managed to explain all those insults, we are here for a common goal ....
So I spent sleepless night to seek further clarification on the various twitter.
Tonight I will tell you 'who is trustworthy and who is not, then you choose to continue to follow the user or not.

mjalive999 is fake. He doesn't know of the hoax unfortunately on the contrary to what I had imagined, but after I read the insults against Karen, I had my doubts that he was an aide for Michael.

Souza81 do not follow she anymore, because she deceived me, making me think she knows, in reality she is not even a Michael's fan and she knows him for a few months, she is just loving this story.
In fact she does not know him enough.
Michael hasn't a twin in life, peace to his soul.
An autopsy was not done on a dog, are we joking!?
All this is neither a game nor a movie.

comeback777 is a fan like all of us, and also his youtube address.

ch_j is not Michael, it is fake.

sims cassidy is fake, she is not a Michael's friend, she don't knows him, and the pictures that are posted on her profile do not portray her.
Michael did not write on facebook. Absolutely not.

YOU HAVE TO WANT PROOF! THOSE PROOF YOU ASK ALWAYS TO ME!

Like TS said there are no informators, I do not think I'm this as I said, and others who write for Michael speak only of love. Who speaks for him you can immediately recognize because the way of expressing love is the same.

Michael is protected by the FBI and other ...
Michael is not in a witness protection program... The FBI does not do only this, and the protection of Michael is very different, but mostly there is not a process underway which Michael is a witness.

Currently, the investigative priorities have been assigned to the following:

1. Protect the United States from terrorist attacks;
2. Protect the United States from espionage by foreign agencies;
3. Protect the United States from cyber attacks and computer crime;
4. Combat public corruption at all levels;
5. Protect civil rights;
6. Combat organizations and national and international criminal enterprises (see organized crime);
7. Combat major white-collar crime;
8. Combat significant violent crime;
9. Working with partners in federal, state, local and international;
10. Upgrade technology for successful operations of the FBI

Search for informations before you speak and insult a person.
I'm putting here the soul, but what do you know? You who point the finger? you that judge?
How do you do if you do not know the truth? How can you say that I am a fake?
I connect every single day and I answer to about 35 questions, excluding private ones, to many foreigners and I take my heart to do this.
I ask nothing in return, I do not do this for financial gain, I only do it for Michael and all those people who love him like me.
The only thing I ask is respect. I'm a human being, not a monster.

Posted on 3/3/2010, 10:00 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
what does this www.mjjforum.it mean?

Answer:
2 days to the opening of the site.

Posted on 3/2/2010, 10:04 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I expressed my disappointment on creating that blog against you, which I think it is disgusting, and that would be the LOVE? I do not think,it seems to make war..
We love you Daniela! And I always believe in you, thank you for what you do!

Answer:
I wish that instead of posting on a blog, they ask me if they have doubts.
This is not interest for the hoax and Michael.. it is interest in putting himself on display.
Not good thing.

Posted on 3/2/2010, 10:06 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Hello Daniela
I agree totally with you. you are the best! I love you and Michael, too.
It is soooo great from you that you are doing this here in this forum and I'm very grateful that you are here.
I'm with you and we are all here with you!!

Answer:
Thank you very much Carlyle

Posted on 3/2/2010, 10:08 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black, i'm a foreigner but i will always believe in you, i look at your posts everyday. They are exciting lol. Thankyou SO much! The people who insult you can go suck ****. (

BLACKORWHITE MARCH 3, 2010

Posted on 3/3/2010, 06:26 a.m.

I WANT TO THANK ALL FROM THE DEEP OF MY HEART, BUT A SPECIAL THANKS TO ANLY. YOU GIVE ME STRENGTH TO GO AHEAD EVERY DAY AND I'M HONORED.
THANKS, BUT NOW LET'S MOVE AHEAD!

FOR THIS I'M DISGUSTING, AND NOT ONLY ME.
POOR MICHAEL, I'M SORRY...
http://thedebunkofbow.blogspot.com/2010/03...nd-for-all.html

I am ashamed instead of him for this...
http://twitpic.com/16a007
MJALIVE999 HAS CHANGED MY POST ADDING RED BARS ON THE NAMES MAKING UNDERSTAND ANOTHER THING.

THANKS BY ME AND THE JACKSON FAMILY.

Now After spending a sleepless night, thinking, and thinking, we move on, NOTHING MORE will Kill me!

MICHAEL IS MY STRENGTH, YOU ARE MY GREATEST SUPPORT!

Edited by Fragolina Velenosa - 3/3/2010, 14:40

mjalive999 is fake. He doesn't know of the hoax unfortunately on the contrary to what I had imagined, but after I read the insults against Karen, I had my doubts that he was an aide for Michael.

MJAlive999: fake

:eek: :wild:

ha! ha! ha!

Sorry, but the BOW is wrong. MJAlive999 is real, it exists, is Brazilian and I know her personally. She made many videos about the hoax. I can only laugh that. MJAlive999 is becoming famous.

MJAlive999 made a video on the Bow in Italian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPFRJh6Jn6I

Last edited:

Unfortunately the Dave Dave picture is only a fanmade one that he was tagged in.

And I really don't trust this BoW fella anymore.

i know this bow is fake now,where in any litrature does it say michael is a twin,whos twin died at birth,it was marlon who had the twin not michael,why would his family ever hide the fact that michael had a twin,

Yeh then bow corrected themselves when someone told them it was actually Marlon.
Also bow says 'wingheart (Karen Faye): reliable' sorry but someone should tell bow that Karen thinks there was a massive murder conspiracy, she didn't like any mention of 'hoax' on her page, and seems quite distressed. And bow talking about the stun gun incident being 'fake news' no it isn't when official services are involves. Bow also said once that Tohme was a good person, sorry but that raises massive red flags, mj said himself recently that he was terrified of him and he fired him. This BoW also contradicts themselves quite a bit.

Yeh then bow corrected themselves when someone told them it was actually Marlon.
Also bow says 'wingheart (Karen Faye): reliable' sorry but someone should tell bow that Karen thinks there was a massive murder conspiracy, she didn't like any mention of 'hoax' on her page, and seems quite distressed. And bow talking about the stun gun incident being 'fake news' no it isn't when official services are involves. Bow also said once that Tohme was a good person, sorry but that raises massive red flags, mj said himself recently that he was terrified of him and he fired him. This BoW also contradicts themselves quite a bit.
To me she is playing with people. This is not good. It creates its own theories/ideias and it will still be losing her theories and at some point the mask will fall. The lie does not last forever.

BLACKORWHITE MARCH 3, 2010

Posted on 3/3/2010, 06:26 a.m.

I WANT TO THANK ALL FROM THE DEEP OF MY HEART, BUT A SPECIAL THANKS TO ANLY. YOU GIVE ME STRENGTH TO GO AHEAD EVERY DAY AND I'M HONORED.
THANKS, BUT NOW LET'S MOVE AHEAD!

FOR THIS I'M DISGUSTING, AND NOT ONLY ME.
POOR MICHAEL, I'M SORRY...
http://thedebunkofbow.blogspot.com/2010/03...nd-for-all.html

I am ashamed instead of him for this...
http://twitpic.com/16a007
MJALIVE999 HAS CHANGED MY POST ADDING RED BARS ON THE NAMES MAKING UNDERSTAND ANOTHER THING.

THANKS BY ME AND THE JACKSON FAMILY.

Now After spending a sleepless night, thinking, and thinking, we move on, NOTHING MORE will Kill me!

MICHAEL IS MY STRENGTH, YOU ARE MY GREATEST SUPPORT!

Edited by Fragolina Velenosa - 3/3/2010, 14:40

JustAnotherPartOfMe
Posted on 3/3/2010, 20:01

Jackson Five

Group: Member

BLACKORWHITE MARCH 3RD, 2010

3/2/2020 2:34 pm
QUOTATION (MJalive999 @ 3/3/2010, 10:26 am)
(IMG:http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9743/amicof.jpg)

(IMG:http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3121/bown.jpg)

LOL

I’m not a fake, brainbox!
I’m not pretending to be someone (as you are doing), I never did. Howcould I be a fake? Only a braggart like you could think this.
LOL, I’m a fake of myself!
Of course, it’s me who drew “red lines”. OMG, BUY YOURSELF A BRAIN!
I’m just showing who are you and how your opinions about who knows the truth are changing!
Wake up!
(IMG:http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/9457/amico2.jpg)
Once again: stop writing about me! I am a real person and I can charge you with cyber-bullying! STOP NOW!

What did I say wrong?
I wrote that he is a friend, not my personal friend, you see we misunderstand each other?
That guy writes beautiful twits, and when he writes he is a friend, that means he can be a friend for all followers, you all.
Obviously, it’s my fault, I didn’t make myself understood.
MJAlive999, I just want to ask you something… I apologize.
I’M SORRY FOR OFFENDING YOU UNWILLINGLY OR SAYING SOMETHING THAT MAY HAVE HURT YOU, but I’m willing to file away all of this.
Do you agree? Do you accept my apologies? Let’s take a break, please…
My proposal is…. I won’t talk about you and you won’t talk about me anymore… is it something we could agree on?
Please, let me know.
For the record… the brain I bought is perfectly working.
3/3/2010, 3:48 pm
Question:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPFRJh6Jn6I

Did you watch this, black???mjjalive999 took revenge...so sad, what a style lapse…
Answer:
Everyone is free to post whatever video they desire, that’s their choice.
FREE, God creates us free.
Whoever watches that video and has doubts can ask me.
No problems.
Those who have no doubts, never mind!
3/3/2010, 4:08 pm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPFRJh6Jn6I

I like the music theme in the video, good choice….
1. I’m not manipulating anybody, everybody choose using their head.
2. Contacts with Michael? I never had none, my contacts are with somebody who is closely related to him.
3. I’m allowed to post on the web, on a forum where they invited me to post.
4. On the web you can find several JCC and Applehead, this information is not directly given by Michael.
5. Information? I give confirmations and a few clues.
6. Michael disappeared because of threats not because of debts, as I debunked some time ago.
7. NWO and Illuminati are not involved, just because there is something much worse, but this doesn’t mean they are not important and worth investigating.
8. Michael is protected, but not under a witness protection program, several kinds of programs exist, Michael is not going to be a witness on a trial.
9. Michael meets his children only on selected occasions, taking care of due precautions.
10. There are people on the web who are helping, BUT FOR FREE, Souza and Mo have nothing to do with this, I only mixed up emails.
11. TS gave diversions only a few times.
12. Michael has disappeared because of threats, I REPEAT FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME, the message and TIAI were created later.
13. I made a great mess with twitter, I admit, I thought that each and everyone had something to say on twitter, it was my mistake, now I’m enquiring about every account coming into being.
3/3/2010, 4:19 pm
QUOTATION:
Yesterday evening’s question:
sorry Black, I just heard the news about things happened at Jackson’s mansion (the children playing with a stun gun, etc…). Do you know more, maybe?
Black’s answer yesterday evening:
False news, the children are going to stay with their grandmother.
Black’s answer today:
TODAY IT WAS REPORTED THAT THE NEWS IS BOGUS.

3/3/2010, 4:35 pm
Question:
Did you see the latest TIAI redirect?
The Dangerous Tour picture with something similar to an equation?
Please, can you tell us how could it be interpreted?
Should we do a calculation?
Answer:
In 1988 MICHAEL HAD STARTED SIGNIGN AUTOGRAPHS WITH THE WRITING 1998, BECAUSE HE WANTED TO CLOSE AN ERA WITHIN THAT DECADE.
HE WANTED TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN BEFORE 1998, INFACT HE GOT MARRIED TWICE AND HAD 2 CHILDREN IN A DECADE.
A CLOSING ERA, IS THAT A PROFECY? HE WANTED TO CLOSE THE LOOP IN HIS LIFE IN 10 YEARS.
THE CIRCLES DEPICTING THE PERFECT DIVINITY ARE THREE:
FATHER
SON
HOLY SPIRIT
3 SYMBOLIZES THE UNITY OF ONE’S OWN PAST WITH PRESENT AND FUTURE, THE CIRCLE OF LIFE.
10 SYMBOLIZES THE TOTAL COMPLETION, ALSO FROM A SPIRITUAL STANDPOINT.
THE ARROW IS A POINTER, SAYING: KEEP MOVING.
MORE CATHOLIC SYMBOLS.
P.S. IT’S NOT 3 SIX, BUT 3 CIRCLES.
WE ARE IN 2010. THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING, HISTORY DRAWING TO A CLOSE .

I dont know what to think of BoW...!! I think she needs to post things.. like prove that she is near MJ.

Im glad to have received my password..!

Back