The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

^
Yes, indeed...Tomorrow! It's interesting to see if something will come along...
I wish we would get DI soon back here with us. :)

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Yes hopefully March will bring us some answers.
It's good to see you guys again :)

Yes hopefully March will bring us some answers.
It's good to see you guys again :)

I was going to say that too! :)
It's good to see you all, I really missed this thread and you guys. :huggy:

I find this thread really interesting, although I dont' post that much I like to read. I wish we all can now continue the conversation peacefully and all the troublemakers will stay away.

Last edited:

I definately read more than I post in here, but it's good to know that we can post if we feel we have something valid to add. :)

Hello friends :hug:

I'm pretty off this at the moment but I have some stuff that you may not have seen.. so here we go..

This is from a thread in the main forum -

This is according to the LASD inmate information site:
http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm

Booking No.: 2222243 Last Name: MURRAY First Name: CONRAD Middle Name: ROBERT

Sex: M Race: B Date Of Birth: 02/19/1953 Age: 56 Hair: BRO Eyes: BRO Height: 605 Weight: 220

Charge Level:

ARREST
Arrest Date: 02/08/2010 Arrest Time: 1420 Arrest Agency: 4474 Agency Description: LASD - CSD AIRPORT LOCKUP

Date Booked: 02/08/2010 Time Booked: 1438 Booking Location: LAXL Location Description: CRT - AIRPORT BRANCH, LA MUNI LOCKU

BAIL
Total Bail Amount: 0 Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00 Grand Total: 0.00

HOUSING LOCATION
Housing Location:

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 02/08/2010 Assigned Time: 1513 Visitor Status: N

Facility:
Address: City:

Public Visiting Guidelines

For County facility visiting hours, Please call (213) 473-6080 at Inmate Information Center.

COURT
Next Court Code: S100 Next Court Date: 04/05/2010 Next Court Time: 0830 Next Court Case: SA07316401

Court Name: L A SUPERIOR COURT DEPT 100
Court Address: 210 W. TEMPLE STREET Court City: LOS ANGELESUPT

RELEASE
Actual Release Date: 02/25/2010 Release Time: 0715
Murray was actually released on the 25th Feb 2010 ?! So what were those photos of him returning to work which TMZ gave us?

I'm pretty off this at the moment but I have some stuff that you may not have seen.. so here we go..

Murray was actually released on the 25th Feb 2010 ?! So what were those photos of him returning to work which TMZ gave us?
Good Find Rockin'.

No One saw him come out of that courthouse. I suspected this. I hope the footage of him working the next week can be explained because that is just...wrong.

Last edited:

That's weird :huh:

Thanks Rockin! :)

But I'm a little confused... I do not understand. What does this mean? :scratch:

If someone can explain. :)

This may mean absolutely nothing important but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Murray was recently wearing the exact same outfit we see him wearing in those newly released carnival pics.

This is 2010.

conrad-murray2.jpg

This is the Carnival, years back (same exact clothing):

carnaval_murray_0002_Layer_1_copy_2_full.jpg

Make what you will. I just wanted to mention it.

So this one is a bit more 'out there' but I'm just repeating what I've seen...

According to the hoax people such BoW, we were supposed to be faced with something of interest at the Grammys, a clue of some sort.

After the Grammys people started talking about 'noseman'. I thought.. here we go another 'hatman'/'blonde lady' scenario and ignored it.

Now I'm just going to post what I've seen on the 'hoax sites'.

This is 'noseman' sitting with members of the Black Eyed Peas, thats the Black Eyed Peas manager in the white suit.

These are some other photos that are supposed to be 'noseman'.

karlmaddendied1july09.jpg

Same person do we think, yes or no?

The guy at the Grammys looks fuller in the face and slightly younger, but who else has that nose?

If it is the same guy it is Karl Malden

This is a photo of Karl Malden in his younger days -

img-cs---karl-malden_211047484910.jpg

But wait... on the 1st July 2009 Karl Malden passed away aged 97.

KMalden1912-2009.jpg

He could not have been at the Grammys.

If this isn't Karl Malden who is it? Does someone else have a distinctive nose like that?

Of course hoax video makers have suggested Michael is in disguise.

Clapping -

I'm not into the numerology and the other stuff, but this video is useful to watch from 10.12 onwards to view comparision of clapping:

[youtube]FcKelcwdFUM[/youtube]

During the children's speeches both Prince and Paris look in the direction of this guy, and as Prince finishes speaking one of the guys from the Black Eyed Peas turns around and looks at the old man. Hmm..? Crazy?

P.s. Who does this guy look like? Mr. Magoo -
magoo.gif

mrmagoo.jpg

Just for a bit of fun who does MJ say he looks like .. I'm not suggesting anything, I just thought of this video and it made me smile.

[youtube]TyYtVG6I8n0[/youtube]

Something else I saw.

Funeral Program page 3. Internment.

internment.jpg

Definition of Internment-

• internment /ɪnt'ɜːʳnmənt/
    Synonyms:
  • Internment the act of confining someone in a prison (or as if in a prison)
Meaning:

The act of confining someone in a prison (or as if in a prison)

Classified under:

Nouns denoting acts or actions

Synonyms:

internment; imprisonment

Hypernyms ("internment" is a kind of...):

confinement (the act of restraining of a person's liberty by confining them)

Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "internment"):

lockdown (the act of confining prisoners to their cells (usually to regain control during a riot))

false imprisonment ((law) confinement without legal authority)

custody (holding by the police)​

Related phrases

• intern
    to put somebody in prison during a war or for political reasons, although they have not been charged with a crime
Web definitions

Definition of Interment
- this is what it should have said

Web definitions

So this one is a bit more 'out there' but I'm just repeating what I've seen...

According to the hoax people such BoW, we were supposed to be faced with something of interest at the Grammys, a clue of some sort.

After the Grammys people started talking about 'noseman'. I thought.. here we go another 'hatman'/'blonde lady' scenario and ignored it.

Now I'm just going to post what I've seen on the 'hoax sites'.

This is 'noseman' sitting with members of the Black Eyed Peas, thats the Black Eyed Peas manager in the white suit.

These are some other photos that are supposed to be 'noseman'.

karlmaddendied1july09.jpg

Same person do we think, yes or no?

The guy at the Grammys looks fuller in the face and slightly younger, but who else has that nose?

If it is the same guy it is Karl Malden

This is a photo of Karl Malden in his younger days -

img-cs---karl-malden_211047484910.jpg

But wait... on the 1st July 2009 Karl Malden passed away aged 97.

KMalden1912-2009.jpg

He could not have been at the Grammys.

If this isn't Karl Malden who is it? Does someone else have a distinctive nose like that?

Of course hoax video makers have suggested Michael is in disguise.

Clapping -

I'm not into the numerology and the other stuff, but this video is useful to watch from 10.12 onwards to view comparision of clapping:

[youtube]FcKelcwdFUM[/youtube]

During the children's speeches both Prince and Paris look in the direction of this guy, and as Prince finishes speaking one of the guys from the Black Eyed Peas turns around and looks at the old man. Hmm..? Crazy?

P.s. Who does this guy look like? Mr. Magoo -
magoo.gif

mrmagoo.jpg

Just for a bit of fun who does MJ say he looks like .. I'm not suggesting anything, I just thought of this video and it made me smile.

[youtube]TyYtVG6I8n0[/youtube]

You're on a roll today Rockin.:D

Its good you went into detail because I saw a glimpse of this on a hoax site but all they mentioned was the similar hand clapping to that of Michael's.

I didn't know the detail about this guy passing away way before the Grammys.

And yes, Now that I remember Paris was looking at his direction and the camera's focused in on him at that moment...why???

"intern
to put somebody in prison during a war or for political reasons, although they have not been charged with a crime"

This definition stuck out to me. I was watching a hoax video on UTUBE last night from mjfanforeverandaday (extremely freaky video btw) in which she talks about a connection between MJ and the Rothschilds who are rumored to be a prominent family in the Illuminati. And members of the Illuminati are said to have considerable influential power over governmental/political authorities and happenings so maybe put he was put away or confined due to political reasons??
TII was said to have contained messages that these people were not going to be fond of, so....yeah my ramble on that lol. although Im not a big believer in the illuminati theories, that connection just popped up into my mind when I saw that particular definition.

Last edited:

This is something which I haven't seen.. does anyone know anything about it?

X17 XCLUSIVE Monday, July 6th: Exclusive aerial video of Jackson family members attending family private farewell to brother Michael.

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/michael_jackson/x17_xclusive_aerial_video_of_j.php

If this video doesn't work it is also here:

[youtube]zP7ydCb3DjA[/youtube]

What is this? Someone in the comments section suggests it shows Michael was buried since July 6th? Well, I don't think so as acording to the coroner report different autopsy tests were still being done throughout July and August.

Also, the Death Certificate states embalming took place on 7th July, the same day as the memorial.

Didn't La Toya say there was a small, private viewing where Paris put a necklace in the coffin?

Another highlight of La Toya’s interview came when talked about Paris’ ongoing tribute to her father: the necklace that she put on at Michael’s viewing, which only La Toya and Paris attended. Says La Toya:
London, July 13 (ANI): Michael Jackson’s 11-year-old daughter Paris wrapped a necklace around her father’s wrist as he lay in his open coffin, the singer’s elder sister La Toya has revealed. La Toya, 53, saw Paris’ heartbreaking act during the family’s private viewing of his body at the Forest Lawn Cemetery.

From what I remember, there is 1 photo I've seen which shows Paris in the back of a car covering her face, she is returing from somewhere in the darkness and online sources claim she is returning from the private viewing, but I don't see anyone we know in the car with her.

So what is this footage? In the daylight.. with all those people, in the middle of the grounds?

Last edited:

You're on a roll today Rockin.:D

Its good you went into detail because I saw a glimpse of this on a hoax site but all they mentioned was the similar hand clapping to that of Michael's.

I didn't know the detail about this guy passing away way before the Grammys.

And yes, Now that I remember Paris was looking at his direction and the camera's focused in on him at that moment...why???

Ha! :ph34r: I'm just repeating what I've seen recently.. thought I'd share it here.

Yeh, someone on a hoax site said that guy at the Grammys was definitely the actor Karl Malden... but Karl Malden is dead... :/

I've been reading back on this thread and someone mentioned that Joe was asked if he had a message for Michael's grieving fans, and Joe said 'Michael misses his fans'. Now I know Joe is old but thats just strange. Apparently this is on X17.. anyone have it?

Ha! :ph34r: I'm just repeating what I've seen recently.. thought I'd share it here.

Yeh, someone on a hoax site said that guy at the Grammys was definitely the actor Karl Malden... but Karl Malden is dead... :/

I've been reading back on this thread and someone mentioned that Joe was asked if he had a message for Michael's grieving fans, and Joe said 'Michael misses his fans'. Now I know Joe is old but thats just strange. Apparently this is on X17.. anyone have it?
I think I saw that video on youtube a long time ago. He was with his publicist leaving someplace and getting into a car.

Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=303mmolg5is

@ 1:46..."he misses the fans"

Last edited:

This is something which I haven't seen.. does anyone know anything about it?

X17 XCLUSIVE Monday, July 6th: Exclusive aerial video of Jackson family members attending family private farewell to brother Michael.

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/michael_jackson/x17_xclusive_aerial_video_of_j.php

If this video doesn't work it is also here:

[youtube]zP7ydCb3DjA[/youtube]

What is this? Someone in the comments section suggests it shows Michael was buried since July 6th? Well, I don't think so as acording to the coroner report different autopsy tests were still being done throughout July and August.

Also, the Death Certificate states embalming took place on 7th July, the same day as the memorial.

Didn't La Toya say there was a small, private viewing where Paris put a necklace in the coffin?

From what I remember, there is 1 photo I've seen which shows Paris in the back of a car covering her face, she is returing from somewhere in the darkness and online sources claim she is returning from the private viewing, but I don't see anyone we know in the car with her.

So what is this footage? In the daylight.. with all those people, in the middle of the grounds?
Rockin is inspired today. Thanks! :)

I never saw this video. But I think it has nothing to do with Michael and I do not remember it being reviewed by the press. This video seems to be a common burial. :scratch:

wow guys!! great great job!! esp Rockin! i dont know wat to make of the guy at the grammys though... so weird!!

BLACKORWHITE, FEBRUARY 25TH 2010-02-25

BLACKORWHITE Posted on 2/25/2010, 03:13 p.m.

8 MONTHS…
- THE JACKSONS HAVE DELETED THE MOST IMPORTANT TWITS, EXACTLY THOSE ABOUT MICHAEL AND JACKPACK AND THE SNOW…
- NO BAM IN BERLIN
- THE GREEN MAN WILL BE USED IN THE FUTURE, AFTER THE BAM.
- JASON MALACHI…
- TMZ FINALLY ANSWERED OUR ENQUIRIES AND REPORTED THAT HE PARAMEDIC’S CALL IS BOGUS.
- FAN CONVENTION… AUGUST, AFTER THE COMEBACK… A BEAUTIFUL GATHERING FOR ALL FANS AND MICHAEL. THANKS MRS KATHERINE.
- WE ARE BEING MONITORED, SO AM I.
- DAHLIA, MICHAEL IS ON VERY GOOD TERMS WITH HIS SIBLINGS, ACTUALLY. HIS FAMILY IS HIS STRONG POINT.
- ALICE IN WONDERLAND AND PETER…

BLACKORWHITE Posted on 2/25/2010, 03:23 p.m.

Guys, if you don’t have the card, never mind. That’s not strictly necessary.
9 months
9 days
9 hours

BLACKORWHITE Posted on 2/25/2010, 10:57 p.m.

Question:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK38MScdzpc

Is this reliable? Is this actually a recent message from Michael?

Answer:
It is fake, that’s an old recording.

BLACKORWHITE Posted on 2/25/2010, 11:03 p.m.

Black writes:
-The video was removed earlier, otherwise users would have uncovered it right
away through investigation.
- More additional contents are included in other versions of TII.
- I didn’t watch that video, but to my knowledge Michael has no video to be
released on the web.

BLACKORWHITE Posted on 2/25/2010, 11:49 p.m.

Black supposedly reports a few sections from this website:

www.menphis75.com/nuovo_ordine_mondiale.htm

and namely these topics:

TOWARDS A NEW WORLD ORDER
The Committee of the Three Hundred
Round Table
Bildenberger
Trilateral Commission
Club di Roma
United Nations: UN
NOW CONTROLLED BY THE JESUITS
OPUS DEI BOOKS

And Black adds:

Michael only sent us a message, he makes us understand what kind of world are
we living in, there’s much more. I STARTED THIS TOPIC AND I’M GOING TO STOP
HERE… I CAN’T GO ANY FURTHER.

BLACKORWHITE Posted on 2/26/2010, 00:10 a.m.

Question:
I know Michael is a cultured and smart man, but how did he get to know all
these things?

Answer:
It’s not him who looked for them… sorry guys, but I just can’t go any further.
Tonight I said all too much, sorry.

BLACKORWHITE Posted on 2/26/2010, 00:12 a.m.

Question:
Black, am I wrong or you said that Illuminati and NWO had nothing to do with
the hoax?

Answer:
They are not totally involved, but they are an example.

Question:
Black, this topic is too thorny, maybe we are touching on “dangerous”
subjects?

Answer:
I’m trying and skip out these subjects, better still I’d gladly avoid speaking
about this.

BLACKORWHITE Posted on 2/26/2010, 00:17 a.m.

Question:
For as much as I know about this world (Illuminati etc….) they usually look
for people, and not viceversa.
Sorry, this subject gives me the shivers..

Answer:
Exactly, Iside. It’s them who come and look for you.
Other organizations use to do this, not only the Illuminati.
That’s it.
They are an example.

BLACKORWHITE Posted on 2/26/2010, 00:20 a.m.

Question:
Listen, what can you tell us about Tito’s roof? I know I’ve been asking you
several times, but I got my mind set on this!

Answer:
The infamous Tito’s roof has nothing to do with the hoax.

Edited by Anly- - 27/2/2010, 10:07

BLACKORWHITE, FEBRUARY 26TH 2010

Posted on 02/26/2010, 4:37 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

-I REPEAT THE NOTION… ILLUMINATI AND NWO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HOAX, WITH MICHAEL’S DISAPPEARANCE… THERE’S MORE INTO IT, BUT INTERNET IS NOT THE BEST PLATFORM TO DEAL WITH SUCH THORNY SUBJECTS. IT’S UP TO MICHAEL HIMSELF TO EXPLAIN ALL THIS. THE REASONS WHY HE DID ALL THIS ARE NOT RELATED TO FREEMASONS, ILLUMINATI OR NWO. I REPEAT: THERE’S MORE, SOMETHING EVEN MORE DANGEROUS THAN THAT. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GOING DEEPER INTO THIS MATTER, PLEASE DO.
YESTERDAY EVENING I POSTED ABOUT THIS SUBJECT, BECAUSE THE ADMINS ARE WILLING TO OPEN A SPECIAL THREAD, WHERE YOU CAN BE FREE TO DISCUSS ABOUT THIS, BUT DON’T THINK THAT MICHAEL HAS DISAPPEARED BECAUSE OF THIS. THIS IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE.
THERE IS SOMETHING MUCH DIRTIER, REALLY WORSE THAN THAT. THERE ARE OTHER ORGANIZATIONS THAT CONTROL MANY THINGS, BUT NOBODY CANNOT REVEAL THEM. NEITHER TS NOR OTHERS…
HE DID NOT ESCAPE TO LAUNCH A MESSAGE, HE DISAPPEARED FOR HIS PERSONAL SAFETY AND TO PROTECT HIS FAMILY AND FANS. TIAI CO-OPERATES WITH MICHAEL, THE SITE NAMED TIAI IS CONVEYING AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE. I HOPE I EXPLAINED MYSELF CLEARLY.

-JACKPACK IS AN INITIATIVE OF FANS ON TWITTER. ALL STARTED FROM THE POST I SENT YOU. EVEN THE JACKSONS OPENED A TWITTER ABOUT JACKPACK TO COVER THE REAL IDENTITY OF THAT USER, NAMELY IT WAS TITO WHO OPENED IT, HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO NEVER POSTS SPECIAL TWITTS.

-KAREN IS RIGHT:
I do not comprehend the disharmony among Michael's fans. Energy should be directed at finding justice, not faults with each other.
Due to the petty and vicious battles among the fans, I am closing down my FB pages for now. I refuse to participate in this behavior.
LET’S SEEK UNION, PLEASE.

-WATW FOR HAITI: in the end, the place where it was recorded will be
revealed.

-MICHAEL WAS A PUPPET TO ACHIEVE ANOTHER GOAL.
- IN TII, THE SONG CHOSEN BY MICHAEL ARE COMMUNICATING MUCH TO US. THAT DOCUMENTARY HAS BEEN MADE FOR A REASON.

- IN TII, MJ’S IMPERSONATOR ALSO WEARS THE INFAMOUS BRACELET, SINCE HE HAD TO BE UTTERLY HIS LOOK-ALIKE.

Posted on 2/26/2010, 9:41 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

I reply to some of your questions:

- Jack pack ... the Jackson talked about him for the first time... to confuse it has been opened a twitter with the Tito's name, making believe that he is Jack pack. But I say to you that the famous Jackson's Twitt refers to Michael. The other Twitter has been created by fans.
- Michael is now safe. He is not in USA...
- Michael will be back with his name, before 25 of June.
- The article of Panorama is without comments, I would say that it speaks for itself.
- I hope that Michael, after his return should use the costumes created for the concerts, in my humble opinion they are beautiful, and I do not think that a job has been done for nothing.
- Who threatened Michael is not visible,they are organizations.
- At the end of this story I will reveal the name of my source.
- Convetion is a meeting with fans.
- "spechless" was one of my dedication .... the forum is read by many people ... especially that day.
- phoenix was an example that was told to me to post, his story is to appreciate . The phoenix hides many qualities...
In Christian symbology the Phoenix represents the Resurrection of Christ. The reason for this approach is to trace the Egyptian origin of the term, pointing at those people the "shine" or "rising". The ancient Egyptians first reported about the Bennu, that later was known as the Phoenix.As early as in Chapter 125 of the Book of the Dead, Osiris claims to be born again as a phoenix in the city of On (Heliopolis), the seat of cosmological myths.
At the same time, actually, in Chapter 17 of The Book of the Dead, Osiris describes himself as the Double Lion in the names of Yesterday and Tomorrow, ie Osiris and Ra, an esoteric symbol in charge of rebirths of sun cycles. Orus Apollo Niliacus Clearly unveils that the phoenix is one of the Embodiments of the many-eyed "sun, as rendered by Sbordone, who reports a late spelling of Osiris name, depicted as an eye and a wand. Hence, the phoenix 'eye, meant as Osiris' conscious enlightenment. By his rebirth, he embodies "the Cyclical renewal of Stars", according to Orus Apollo Niliacus, instrinsic to the flame in the "solstitial period" of the Phoenix reported in a short passage by Chaeremon ...)
Isis is the moon
Osiris the sun.
This was told to me to post.
- Michael feels ... Michael knows that the fans are close to him and that they support him.
- This forum is protected and monitored constantly.

Posted on 2/26/2010, 10:13 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black is the 5 of March to follow?

Answer:
March is to be followed for the hoax and TIAI.

Posted on 2/26/2010, 10:26 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

- "Always great to sing with my brother" has been written by Jermaine.
- False pedophilia? No they are not these the reasons.
- Michael knows that the fans support and love him.
- There 's only a convetion planned in Gary for the moment.
- Important dates? 3 April, and March for the hoax and ts.
- Speachless was dedicated to a special person, perhaps the pivot of my life right now.
- The site is constantly monitored. It gives clues, but how many people really believe it? Few, we are a drop in the ocean.

Posted on 2/26/2010, 10:40 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbDNcXj_v5o

Posted on 2/26/2010, 10:55 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black! I see that video many times more I'm convinced that he is a double ...

Answer:
No, he is not an impersonator, he is Michael.

Edited by Anly- - 28/2/2010, 01:55

BLACKORWHITE, FEBRUARY 27TH 2010

Posted on 2/27/2010, 02:45 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Black writes:
Good morning guys, here are the answers to some of your questions:
- TIAI is “rewinding the tape”.
- JonellStar makes good videos, but she didn’t create TIAI.
- http://twitter.com/TYVM7 this twitter always deals with love. Love that rules every law. To be followed.
- Michael has moved, now. He is not in the USA anymore.
- It was him at the O2 Arena.
- In his life, Michael was surrounded by many people, either good or evil. The world is full of “rotten” places. Recent history proves this every day.
- Michael was planning to go back on stage, the news spread quickly, soon after he announced THIS IS IT.

Posted on 2/27/2010, 03:00 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Hi, black
I’ve been following TYVM7 for long time, since I’ve thought since the beginning that he is a messenger from mj, as you are, playing a different role. Is this correct?

Answer:
Indeed.

Question:
Daniela, if Michael is back, shall he do a concert or just an album?

Answer:
I think we’ll have to wait for this.

Posted on 2/27/2010, 03:11 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Hello Daniela, glad to meet you again!
Am I asking too much maybe? I’d like to know if your source is a male or a female…

Answer:
Male...

Edited by Anly- - 28/2/2010, 01:57

BLACKORWHITE
Posted on 2/27/2010, 11:26 p.m.

I answer to some questions:

- TIAI is rewinding the tape because it is almost finished his role.
- Jackson Warriors is a group created by fans, but initially the Jacksons when they wrote to Jack, they related to Michael, that's not a joke.
- Yes, I have written in old post that the key is Jermaine, Germany .... him.
- I think the day that Michael will return to his life, there will not be all the characters of the hoax with him.
- UCLA can not say anything, because they do not want to participate. They "Wash their hands." Think about the announcement of the "death" made by Jermaine and not by a doctor of UCLA. UCLA wants to stay out.
- Uri Geller and knows... but Michael is not with him.
- Mr Ortega is a good and respectable person, he knows what happened, you should always follow what he says and writes.
- The movie Moonwolker was shot many years ago, there are not references to this history. Not many.
- At Culver only once it was not him but an impersonator, but in other rehearsal in Culver it was always him.
- MrMjay777 is not Michael, but someone who knows ...
- Good work Mantidevampira, really ...

Posted on 2/27/2010, 11:38 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Hello Black, in the video where Jermaine announced the Michael's "departure" from UCLA,he is seen wearing a white shirt with a draw of a lion. Some say that it is the same shirt worn by Michael in This is it. Is it right?

Answer:
THE LION is very important in this story. Symbol of strength and courage, the lion was also symbol of justice.
In Christian, the lion is the symbol of mercy, of royalty and the Resurrection of Christ.

Posted on 2/27/2010, 11:58 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
In This is it, you can see that "Michael" carries a rosary around his neck which I think is Muslim. Is it Michael or an impersonator who wears it? If it is Michael, can you tell me why? kisses

Answer:
Michael is not a Muslim, he was fascinated by this religion, but never became a part of it.
Send me a picture.

Posted on 2/28/2010, 00:02 a.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
can you tell us something more about the convention?
You said that Michael is not in the U.S.A., so where?can you give us a clue? Hot place? Cold? Rainy? England?
Also you said that Italy is followed ... there's a particular reason?
Today is the Elizabeth Taylor's birthday!could Michael be with her today?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH!

Answer:
The convetion will be on August, it is still in early stage.
Michael is in a warm place.
Not in England.
Italy is followed and also this forum. Why do you think the other day I posted the video of speachless? I said that it was a dedication... then many twitter nominate Italy ... why do you think? From recent months to now ....

Question:
MrMjay777, you said he is not Michael, but someone who knows .... has he contacts? he should be followed?
Thanks

Answer:
He Should be followed,on the web there are many peolpe helping Michael, and they write, especially on Twitter, even if they do not speak about the hoax after 8 months, many friends are working to help us.

Posted on 2/28/2010, 00:21 a.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
They nominate Italy because in Italy there are many believers or because they refer to our own forum??

Answer:

Posted on 2/28/2010, 00:22 a.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Today I tried to translate the redirection TIAI and what I realized is that we have little time to avoid 1290 days of desolation. If we do what we are asked, the goog will not be able to win out over the evil. I perhaps reach a conclusion. The phoenix, has become the means chosen by who anything can. Who can really arrive to the depths of our heart, and chooses and we know we can not dispense. Maybe even Michael is following this path. The task that they Have entrusted to him is really great and maybe this time will be served to him to strengthen and prepare. Black tell me I went too far?

Answer:
The phoenix is really him, or Osiris, Michael will reborn from its ashes

Posted on 2/28/2010, 00:26 a.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
forgive me, but with all the material we have, sometimes I miss .. The TIAI of twitter is to follow?

Answer:
Do not worry, something can escape.
Yes follow it.

Posted on 2/28/2010, 00:31 a.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
time ago you said that Michael could return before the end of 2010, now you know for sure he will be back before 25 June .... something changed? or he may even go up to December of this year? Thanks dear.

Answer:
Nothing has changed

Posted on 2/28/2010, 00:44 a.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
nothing has changed in what sense?

Answer:
25 June, not later.
Goodnight guys

BLACKORWHITE
Posted on 2/28/2010, 11:10 p.m.

Question:
Black is it true that Michael was blackmailed because someone wanted the rights of the Beatles?He was threatened, they would have done harm to his children??

Answer:
NO, HE WASN'T THREATENED BECAUSE SOMEONE WANTED THOSE RIGHTS.

- The King James' Bible (King James Version, KJV). It is the quintessential English Bible. It Was commissioned by the English King James I of England. Published in 1611, it represents the official version of the Anglican Church and many Protestant churches-English speakers.
WE ARE IN ENGLAND.

Here you can find more INFORMATION:

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibbia_di_re_Giacomo

here a more detailed information on the Apocalypse

www.gesularisposta.it / history 20Apocalisse.htm%

and the various chapters

www.maranatha.it/Bibbia/8-Apocalisse/73-ApocalissePage.htm

TIAI highlighted the Chapter 21 THE JERUSALEM FUTURE.

Heavenly Jerusalem

1: And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away, and there was no more sea.
2: And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3: And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4: And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5: And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6: And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7: He that overcometh shall inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and Sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake Which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Jerusalem Messianic

9: And there came unto me one of the seven angels Which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10: And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11: Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12: And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, Which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13: On the east three gates, on the north three gates, on the south three gates, and on the west three gates.
14: And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15: And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16: And the city lieth Foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17: And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18: And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19: And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper, the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony, the fourth, an emerald;
20: The fifth, Sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, Chrysolite, the eighth, beryl, the ninth, a topaz, the tenth, a chrysoprasus; The Eleventh to Jacinth, the twelfth, an amethyst.
21: And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22: And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23: And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24: And the nations Which of them are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honor into it.
25: And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26: And they shall bring the glory and honor of the nations into it.
27: And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they Which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

I think this phrases can give FORCE AND THEY HELP TO KEEP HERE YOU ALL.

I answer to some of your questions:

- CAS and COMEBACK777 keep in touch on Twitter, they are reliable.
- Lisa Marie Presley she was briefly a student of Scientology in Los Angeles.
- ISIDE_MJ good job! I HAVE READ THE POST ON THE 7 SEALS AND THE LION ... I post it!

Revelation 5: 1-14
1: And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
2: And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3: And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was Able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4: And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5: And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the Tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6: And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, Which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7: And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
8: And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, Which are the prayers of saints.
9: And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast Redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people , and Nation;
10: And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
11: And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
12: Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.
13: And every creature Which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, Be Unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
14: And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and Worshiped him that liveth for ever and ever.

It seems a very important step and full of meaning .. The Lion, the 7 seals, the multitude of people of every race, nation and language together in a large army of love ...

- MICHAEL IS NOT IN BRAZIL, HE IS OUT OF THE AMERICAN CONTINENT.
- I THINK THAT NEVERLAND will be reopened, but not through a petition.
- XCAPE counts for 50%, but when Michael wrote the song, he was not planning to fake his own death.
- IN TII THEY HAVE USED ONLY ONE IMPERSONATOR , THE ONE WHO WEARS THE ORANGE PANTS, IN SMOOTH CRIMINAL AT CULVERS THERE IS MICHAEL ALWAYS AND A STUNTMAN
- THE BAM DAY I DO NOT THINK THAT IT WILL BE IN ITALY.
- IN THIS FORUM OVER MY section, IT IS read a little of ALL.
- MICHAEL believe in God, and in love.
- ILoveUMJJ

BLACKORWHITE MARCH 1ST, 2010

03/01/2010 3:44 pm

TIAI … BURIAL… SEPTEMBER 3rd…. 7 MONTH LATER… APRIL 3rd
The date of the burial had been fixed for August 31st, eventually postponed to September 3rd. The same happened many years ago, when Michael postponed one of his concerts from August 31st to Sept. 3rd… Another little clue.
- CAS SIMS IS NOT CASSANDRA, SHE IS NOT A FAKE, SHE AND COMEBACK ARE SENDING INTERESTING MESSAGES EACH OTHER, ALSO ABOUT OUR JACKPACK. To abbreviate the cards’ name they usually use their value (for numerical cards), followed by their suit (with the exception of the ace, marked by “A”), whereas picture cards are marked by J, Q and K, “Jack”, “Queen” and “King” respectively. HE IS PLAYING, GUYS, HE IS OUR JOCKER, AS JANET USES TO CALL HIM.
- Spring solstice or summer solstice, we have almost come to an end, the Jacksons are always asking what is the time on Twitter, the countdown has started.
- I don’t know when is the exact bam-day, I only know that it will not be postponed later than a given date.
- I know that Ch_J is only a spokesperson. He is telling the truth, that twitter account is not his own.
- The earthquake in Chili (may God help those people) has nothing to do with Michael.
- Welcome Eva (from Valencia), never mind for your Italian, it’s fine.
- The ghost in Neverland was a fake, created by the CNN. As always, they’re inventing false news.
- MJawakening… he read your messages of love.
- At the memorial Marlon talked about his brother, he mentioned that he loved to disguise himself and playing jokes… a clue… but Michael was not at the memorial.
- V for Vendetta and Michael are connected, but not about the reasons that led him to flee.
- In the last few months FBI, and not only them, have been looking after everything.
- The catholic symbols on the shirt that Michael wore in TII are important connections. He didn’t wear it at random. He wore two of them… I was shown this a few weeks ago…
- On his return, no impersonator will be involved. In case somebody has doubts, I think DNA test will be used!
I WAS TOLD TO POST THIS FOR ALL OF YOU:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-lkYFUoJTo

I LOVE YOU
WE LOVE YOU
HE LOVES YOU

^ Thanks for posting, even though I don't believe what that person is saying... It's still interesting though.

Thanks angel.

I wanna keep posting her comments if it us ok with everyone.

I know some people may think it's a load of bs, but like I've mentioned there are far too many inconsistencies surrounding michaels death that a hoax is possible especially if he was seriously threatened.

Let's wait and see what happens in march with more possible clues abt the hoax plus I've seen people suggest michael (if it is a hoax) would make bam return on April 4th Easter OR anytime time before 25th June this year.

I've read that chris angels beLIEve show is a clue too

Guuuurl.. That is from July 7th - an hour or so before the public memorial service at Staples Centre. Remember that, before attending the public memorial, the family went from Hayvenhurst to the Hall of Liberty at Forest Lawn where MJs casket were at that time. MJs casket was at that place so the entire family went there, had a private memorial, and they put MJs casket in a car and they all drove off to Staples Centre. There are pictures of MJs brothers "carrying the casket into the car" at the Hall of Liberty.

6a00d8341c630a53ef011571d490ad970b-800wi

July 6th in the evening- Private viewing ONLY for close friends and family at the Hall of Liberty in Forest Lawn. They had an open-casket and Paris and LaToya attended the viewing (dont know if other family members attended or not). Prince and Blanket did NOT attend. You mentioned the pictures of Paris crying in the car.. its from that evening on July 6th. The same evening as Paris put a necklace in MJs casket.

LaToya on that evening
et_ljacksondeparture_090706_large.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks angel.

I wanna keep posting her comments if it us ok with everyone.

I know some people may think it's a load of bs, but like I've mentioned there are far too many inconsistencies surrounding michaels death that a hoax is possible especially if he was seriously threatened.

Let's wait and see what happens in march with more possible clues abt the hoax plus I've seen people suggest michael (if it is a hoax) would make bam return on April 4th Easter OR anytime time before 25th June this year.

I've read that chris angels beLIEve show is a clue too

Well, I was talking to another fan believer in hoax > (well, it shows that they are not so crazy (and denial) as many say. They can see things.) and she sent me this... a blog that made about BOW:

http://thedebunkofbow.blogspot.com/

22653_1350755530303_1273803922_972266_118478_n.jpg

:smilerolleyes:

In my opinion, people should not be so naive and believe everything >>> in people who come out of nowhere on the Internet saying they know things about Michael. Anyone can be whoever you want on the Internet.

Last edited:
Back