The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax 'Theory'

Im not saying that this has anything to do with him being alive or not alive, but it just seems weird, and since we're talking about all the inconsistencies, i thot i would share this one. Heres a pic of MJ from TII and with a screen behind him, usually when someone is performing and there is a screen behind projecting their image, it should be exactly the same as the live thing right?? but this picture shows somethin totally different on the screen than what MJ is doing on the stage! right?? its just doesnt match. The picture under it is a picture of what it should look like, screen and stage matching!!

This happens often because by the time the image hits the screen behind, Michael has already moved. There is always a lag. Watch any of the tours and you will see it.
[SIZE=+4] What about the movie GILDA Mike uses in the Smooth Criminal performance in TII??? Why that movie that the main guy (in which MJ takes the place of in the movie) dies in the movie and then comes back at the end, because he had faked his own death?? are u kidding me with that "coincidence"?? seriously! Im sry but thats as much as I can take! Something is DEFINITELY up!!!!!![/SIZE]

Thats a fairly common one but for those who dont know, in the original movie Gilda, Gilda's husband (MJ's role) fakes his own death but returns later :
[youtube]W4j3UjYeSns[/youtube]
[youtube]Si1kNpapSkU[/youtube]
[youtube]SsaEk7cVMz0[/youtube]

Last edited:

Dave Dave was at Michael's burial at Forest Lawn and gave a speech. Dave Dave was also on LKL that same night with Miko Brando, however Miko and Dave never appeared on screen together. It was as if Dave was in another location appearing via satellite.
Later that night both Dave and Miko were photographed together.
file.php

There is a theory that the real Dave Dave went to the burial and Michael as Dave Dave went on LKL. Dave and MJ Dave do look different. Dave has thinner eyes and a thinner face.

The reason for going on LKL as Dave Dave is said to be a FU to the media in the sense that they said he was dead but he was really right in front of their face the whole time.
[youtube]UCw31DzthbA[/youtube]
[youtube]MHru9I3dIQY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
This one matches up LKL Dave and MJs mannerism and voice:
[youtube]TNF9tQJnQpI&NR=1[/youtube]

and the reason why MJ had a big suit on is to hold his prosthetic arms. This news piece also helps instill in peoples minds the story of Dave Dave and MJ. Nobody would think that this was really MJ as we're being told its Dave and MJ is dead...or is he?:
[youtube]dgETjAJgvCA[/youtube]

Thx for the videos DI. Dave Dave's story (not the theory) is shockingly tragic. Poor guy. His father's such a b*@tard.

Its true that when i first watched Dave Dave's LKL interview, he looked familiar somehow. It was like when i first watched Ghosts , i didnt know Mike was the mayor too, but the eyes of that character looked familiar and told me who it actually was lol, but i could be wrong about Dave Dave......

Last edited:

Does anyone have any other pics of pillows or something that MJ has written on so we can compare his hand writing please?

At (0:50) the man pushing Michael's body suddenly speeds up and pushes the body to the back of the van fast, then they put MJ in the back really fast, and while taking the body of the stretcher, it moves a lot stiffer than when they put the body on the helicopter, plus everyone around is trying to shield what is going on inside the van with the van doors that they are always trying to close in. A few pages back I showed that there were 2 bodies in the helicopter.
[youtube]WYSbGUFcbMg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Has anyone started to talk about the old big-nosed dude at the grammys yet ? (sorry pal if it is was ur real face, i'm using this detail to remind ppl of u, no offense man)

I mean the one in the audience with the familiar clap, im being silly but its one of the kinda new things talked about among ppl who believe in the hoax so im asking.

Last edited:

Has anyone started to talk about the old big-nosed dude at the grammys yet ? (sorry pal if it is was ur real face, i'm using this detail to remind ppl of u, no offense man)

I mean the one in the audience with the familiar clap, im being silly but its one of the kinda new things talked about among ppl who believe in the hoax so im asking.

Ive seen the video you are talking about and my personal feeling is it is nothing and that people are looking to hard for things now.

The only thing at the Grammy that were strange was no 1958-2009 for MJ when Les Paul had the dates up for his tribute and Les Paul was included in the Memorandum were MJ wasnt.

Well, I hope I'm not shattering any hopes here but TMZ has made some updates to their rip section, you need to scroll down a bit.

http://www.tmz.com/category/r-i-p/page/2/#ixzz0enLjgFcl

TMZ had been hounded with questions as to why they havent got MJ up their and they never answered. Good to see that MJ is now added, finally! Bit slow though being they were the first to announce his death. How they knew first I would still like to know as Harvey never answers that question.

The black or White person posted the below about the apparant hoax:

Posted on 2/05/2010, 3:46 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Today, before go back to work I leave you with a thought to do.
Beyond that you believe me or not ....
Many on the internet say that Mr. Jackson has staged his death because he is sick, unable to dance and sing, statements that I have always tried to dispel, because MJ is fine.
It is true in the past he abused of drugs,it was not good use, but thanks to a dear friend he managed to get out.
50 concerts? he Would have been able to make even 100 if he would had the chance.
If he would wanted really to heal I think he would have found another way ... to disappear would not do anything.
Not even he has gone to get away from public life, he loves his life and his fans.
He wanted some time to go away from it all, but he never would have thought he would have staged his death.
You just try to imagine what hell is to live in this way (if you can define this as life) 7 months hidden, seeing his children very little ... Christmas, birthdays and other celebrations ... do you really think that Michael wants to live like this forever? But what life this would be?
Do not listen to those who say that he will not come back, because he loved his lifestyle, he loved to do concerts for giving happiness to people, and he is fine.
He disappeared for a very good argument, and he was "forced", because otherwise he would never do such a thing like this, are we kidding?
You'll say ... "Well he could cancel the concerts"
No. .. because otherwise .... and here I carry his same sentence that he told to one of his collaborators:
"If I don't do these concerts they will kill me"

He loves life .... he did it for love.
And then Murray will not be sentenced to death or arrested because Michael would never let an innocent person go to prison for a murder that does not exist.
Every time will slip 'all, or there will be an excuse. Follow the investigation.

This website claims that this is the private ceromony for Michael by the Jackson family and friends which happened prior to the Memorial on 7 July:
http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/michael_jackson/x17_xclusive_aerial_video_of_j.php
(I'll have to look at it closer later to see if I can recognise anyone)

This video was taken at Forest Lawn, HOLLYWOOD HILLS!
xmarkstehspot.jpg

Remember on the last episode of The Jackson Dynasty when they showed the Freeway sign that said Forest Lawn, Hollywood Hills which we all questioned?
forestlawndr.jpg

[youtube]E84C6LVPlcI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
What if they really did bury MJ at Hollywood Hills and let us think that MJ is at FL, Glendale?

:bugeyedThat could be true, I always thought that Michael was buried waay before anyone knew, really. The family might have just been sending out decoy stories. I don't blame them. Security has always and will always be an issue.

I mean, seriously who goes through two funerals + a public memorial?!
So yeah, he could actually be buried at Hollywood Hillls rather than what we famously know as Glendale.

Thankyou for bringing this thread back on track. :flowers:

Re: The Hoax 'Theory' - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

:cry:
these messages made my eyes water sorry for OT

:bugeyedThat could be true, I always thought that Michael was buried waay before anyone knew, really. The family might have just been sending out decoy stories. I don't blame them. Security has always and will always be an issue.

I mean, seriously who goes through two funerals + a public memorial?!
So yeah, he could actually be buried at Hollywood Hillls rather than what we famously know as Glendale.

I thought that possibly MJ is not really at Glendale, but at another location, and thats why the brothers messed up.

I think the 'hoax' thing has become involved in this because Marlon Jackson kept saying on the Jackson's twitter that the last episode would have a secret ending that would 'blow your minds'.. and then we have them going somewhere that mj is not supposed to be.
--------------------------------------------------------

I thought this would have been asked multiple times already but if it has I can't find it when I search.

On the back of the This Is It CD it randomly says..

'Always great to sing with my brothers'

Why does it say that?

For a second I thought it was a reference to the This Is It song.. as I heard the Jackson's recorded backing vocals on that song. Did Michael record a new version of that song with his brothers and thats what it refers to?

There were some photos of Michael at a recording studio back in april/may/june... ? It was the day Prince and Paris were seen without masks, Michael had a long black coat with his curly hair tied back, black umbrella and with Kenny Ortega.

Re: The Hoax 'Theory' - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

^ London

probably it was written in March...

The I LOVE YOU matches but the See You in 2011 doesnt seem to match any of MJs handwriting.

The black or White person posted the below about the apparant hoax:

Posted on 2/05/2010, 3:46 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Today, before go back to work I leave you with a thought to do.
Beyond that you believe me or not ....
Many on the internet say that Mr. Jackson has staged his death because he is sick, unable to dance and sing, statements that I have always tried to dispel, because MJ is fine.
It is true in the past he abused of drugs,it was not good use, but thanks to a dear friend he managed to get out.
50 concerts? he Would have been able to make even 100 if he would had the chance.
If he would wanted really to heal I think he would have found another way ... to disappear would not do anything.
Not even he has gone to get away from public life, he loves his life and his fans.
He wanted some time to go away from it all, but he never would have thought he would have staged his death.
You just try to imagine what hell is to live in this way (if you can define this as life) 7 months hidden, seeing his children very little ... Christmas, birthdays and other celebrations ... do you really think that Michael wants to live like this forever? But what life this would be?
Do not listen to those who say that he will not come back, because he loved his lifestyle, he loved to do concerts for giving happiness to people, and he is fine.
He disappeared for a very good argument, and he was "forced", because otherwise he would never do such a thing like this, are we kidding?
You'll say ... "Well he could cancel the concerts"
No. .. because otherwise .... and here I carry his same sentence that he told to one of his collaborators:
"If I don't do these concerts they will kill me"

He loves life .... he did it for love.
And then Murray will not be sentenced to death or arrested because Michael would never let an innocent person go to prison for a murder that does not exist.
Every time will slip 'all, or there will be an excuse. Follow the investigation.

I do hope that the user that posted this does realize that if Michael did do this, he could be in serious trouble. MJ could get 15 years in jail, if he did indeed stage his death.:doh:

I have read this thread page after page. Some convincing stuff and some not so much. But i am keeping an open mind and respect those with different opinions. I sort of have something to add. Its nothing big but last night i watched the this is it dvd and at the end of the credits its says Michael Jackson wants to thank his choreographers etc..and then there is a list of names. The word wants sort of stood out for me, cuz the hoax theories popped in my mind. I mean if i were to direct the movie i wouldve written that Michael Jackson wanted to thank...etc.. I am not saying i completely agree with the hoax, but the inconsistencies still remain a mystery for me. Or maybe we are picking at loose ends and trying too hard to make sense of everything

Last edited:

I have read this thread page after page. Some convincing stuff and some not so much. But i am keeping an open mind and respect those with different opinions. I sort of have something to add. Its nothing big but last night i watched the this is it dvd and at the end of the credits its says Michael Jackson wants to thank his choreographers etc..and then there is a list of names. The word wants sort of stood out for me, cuz the hoax theories popped in my mind. I mean if i were to direct the movie i wouldve written that Michael Jackson wanted to thank...etc.. I am not saying i completely agree with the hoax, but the inconsistencies still remain a mystery for me. Or maybe we are picking at loose ends and trying too hard to make sense of everything

Yeah a number of people picked up on that and it is an odd thing to right. Also why wouldnt MJ want to thank anyone else? Also if the word wanted was in there, it could be taken as past tense. But wants, implies present tense.

I think that's quite weird too.. as if he said it to Kenny Ortega before he passed..

I thought that possibly MJ is not really at Glendale, but at another location, and thats why the brothers messed up.

I think the 'hoax' thing has become involved in this because Marlon Jackson kept saying on the Jackson's twitter that the last episode would have a secret ending that would 'blow your minds'.. and then we have them going somewhere that mj is not supposed to be.
--------------------------------------------------------

I thought this would have been asked multiple times already but if it has I can't find it when I search.

On the back of the This Is It CD it randomly says..

'Always great to sing with my brothers'

Why does it say that?

For a second I thought it was a reference to the This Is It song.. as I heard the Jackson's recorded backing vocals on that song. Did Michael record a new version of that song with his brothers and thats what it refers to?

There were some photos of Michael at a recording studio back in april/may/june... ? It was the day Prince and Paris were seen without masks, Michael had a long black coat with his curly hair tied back, black umbrella and with Kenny Ortega.

Also, when I got the CD my little sister actually pointed out to me that it says the album is produced by Michael Jackson and John McClain...is that normal?:unsure:

Then there's that sony label that says "make.believe":doh: Anyone know if they had this logo saying before MJ passed?

Also, when I got the CD my little sister actually pointed out to me that it says the album is produced by Michael Jackson and John McClain...is that normal?:unsure:

Then there's that sony label that says "make.believe":doh: Anyone know if they had this logo saying before MJ passed?

lol I never noticed the Sony label before.

Some peoples explination to why MJ is producer is because the songs that are on the album were all produced by MJ where as the album was produced by McClain.

gives me a lump in my throat reading those,when was the last one written?because it mentions london,

or looking at it again does it say jordon?,

it says London...:cry:....this is very sad.....oh my God my heart is soooo broken..

I wanted to compare MJs handing writing to this:

:( i want him back for real :cry:

Back