The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax 'Theory'

Rocking, I don't really need to read all of THIS thread, to have a "base". After MJ's death I am reading ALL I can get my eyes on, all over the i-net, all I can find in the libraries... facebook, youtube, twitter, dozens of the music and entertaining web sites... you name it... So I believe I do have a base... And if you haven't heard about him dressed as a woman, you probably have read even less then me:)

As for the FACTUAL things, they do have interesting findings, but they mix it with really fake and crazy info there, and by this they discredit legitimate facts! ... Rocking, please believe me, I understand what you mean, but also I notice that this people are being disrespectful and it really hurts....

And heatbreaker247, you are kidding, right? :) If not... oh, I am sorry:))

Those ppl miss the whole point that hoax websites are organized not by Mj fans or friends. Some ppl still cannot understand it because they are too concern about "factual material". Yes there is some factual material because it is impossible to keep just fraud there. It doesn’t work that way.

Last edited:

I'm sorry but I'm done with this for now, Asedora I thought you made your own thread for conversations about this subject so why don't you just stick to that ok?
And Tiny Bird why don't you join her?
Might be back when all things have come back to where we were...

@Molly thanks for the link!

Rocking, I don't really need to read all of THIS thread, to have a "base". After MJ's death I am reading ALL I can get my eyes on, all over the i-net, all I can find in the libraries... facebook, youtube, twitter, dozens of the music and entertaining web sites... you name it... So I believe I do have a base... And if you haven't heard about him dressed as a woman, you probably have read even less then me:)

As for the FACTUAL things, they do have interesting findings, but they mix it with really fake and crazy info there, and by this they discredit legitimate facts! ... Rocking, please believe me, I understand what you mean, but also I notice that this people are being disrespectful and it really hurts....

Lol, no I haven't heard the woman thing.

Yes I get what you mean about the crazy info, I just ignore that. All I'm interested in is facts, and I know they don't necessarily mean a 'hoax', they can very well mean someone is fking with us, especially with the factual stuff that is from the memorial, the TII film and the funeral...after all, who organised those things? There are other factual things that aren't from these three occasions, but whatever.

I do see the point Asedora is making now, don't ignore the crazy stuff.. question where it came from as it might not necessarily be from fans.

Oh, Angela_MJJ, thank you so much for telling me where to go:) What would we do without you?

Gosh, guys, you write so fast... Cannot keep up, will probably just go back to lurking...

In my opinion all released documents are false. First because of the name: Michael Joseph Jackson. In some documents abbreviated, NEVER in any official document that shortens a person's name. Have to count the legal name of the person in official documents >>> Michael Joe Jackson or Michael Joe Jackson AKA Michael Joseph Jackson
It's been discussed here. MJ has 2 social security numbers as well and the reason for it is to protect MJ from ID theft.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85965&highlight=Michael+Joseph

They give you some facts but those facts mixed with 100% fraud. If you still do not understand it I feel sorry for you.
*Edited by mod* for someone who thinks this is 'hoax crap', you certainly do visit a lot of hoax sites and threads. You seem like one of these infiltrators trying desperately to suede public opinion. It isnt working and if havent realised yet you're not really appreciated in these threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

*Edited by mod* for someone who thinks this is 'hoax crap', you certainly do visit a lot of hoax sites and threads. You seem like one of these infiltrators trying desperately to suede public opinion. It isnt working and if havent realised yet you're not really appreciated in these threads.

No it is YOU one of these infiltrators trying to twist every true word from other posters.You post crap from TMZ about Joe asking for medical records on main forum. You post non stop here stuff here from website which shows disrespect to Michael.
You believe that Mj is hiding somwhere and you want ppl to believe that crap.

Deleted

This, is not acceptable. If you have a problem with a members posts, please alert a moderator or use the report post feature and it will be dealt with.

Like we do not allow the hoax theory to be posted in other threads in this section, we ask that if you don't believe or want to discuss the theories in a reasonable manner please do not post in here. This thread is degenerating now, and quickly. Any unreasonable posts from here on will be deleted.

Remember, use the report function or alert a moderator. Thankyou. :flowers:

I suggest you close this thread down now, can't believe the remarks towards each other, and this is so disrespectful to Michael Jackson, and what he fought for. L.O.V.E

This, is not acceptable. If you have a problem with a members posts, please alert a moderator or use the report post feature and it will be dealt with.

Like we do not allow the hoax theory to be posted in other threads in this section, we ask that if you don't believe or want to discuss the theories in a reasonable manner please do not post in here. This thread is degenerating now, and quickly. Any unreasonable posts from here on will be deleted.

Remember, use the report function or alert a moderator. Thankyou. :flowers:

Thanks Stacy, but it seems as if your warnings are not being registered through to the people causing the disturbance in this thread

Pffft!

Last edited:

Please, respect the forum rules guys. Haven't we learned anything by now?! How about
R.E.S.P.E.C.T. & L.O.V.E.

I've just edited what has been reported. Hope I can leave now and be sure that you will discuss with respect? At least try. Thanx.

You dont have to believe in a hoax to watch this video as it just shows you all the inconsistencies through out this ordeal:
[youtube]gpfXYV8G3q0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

This is warning number 2. Three strikes ...

No more back and forth arguing or insults. Discuss but with respect. We all have our own opinions on the matter. Please don't insult one another because their opinion is different from yours.

Again, discuss but with respect.

You dont have to believe in a hoax to watch this video as it just shows you all the inconsistencies through out this ordeal:

Hi, I don't see any inconsistencies in this video to believe Michael is still alive or the whole thing was a hoax, sorry, but your video proves nothing. We still need some hard facts evidence, I know it's just your speculation, but we have more hard facts and evidence that Michael is dead than alive, so to me, case closed.

I have to say though DI your recent posts have been a tremendous read, great inventive stories, would make a great book to publish? Did you produce the video as well?

One question - and I ask this with L-O-V-E and an open mind:

Say Michael's alive and he really did fake his own death because of some horrendous threat. Now - wouldn't the people that threatened him be powerful enough to pick up on all the clues and go afer him anyways?
If the clues left were only to be recognized by fans, well - if these people that threatened Michael were so powerful, they'd find a way, right?

And if they got him this time, all the better for them - the world already thinks he's dead.

Again - with L-O-V-E.

Um... Not to offend Janet fans out there, but it doesn't look to me like she's trying not to laugh, rather - over-the-top acting as if she was trying not to cry.

I don't hate Janet, she's sweet, and I'm not saying she's not devastated by what happened to her bro, just that - imo, especially in this vid - it's over-the-top and because of that rings fake.

Hi, I don't see any inconsistencies in this video to believe Michael is still alive or the whole thing was a hoax, sorry, but your video proves nothing. We still need some hard facts evidence, I know it's just your speculation, but we have more hard facts and evidence that Michael is dead than alive, so to me, case closed.
That video wasnt coming from the point of view of a hoax really.

No I didnt make that video.

I dont believe in every video or theory etc, but there is always and interesting point in one of them and if you collect all that information from a realistic stand point instead of fantasy then you can see there is some legitimacy in there. You see a lot things I try to point out are actually factual, peoples own words etc. Its what you do with that info is up to you.

Last edited:

This website claims that this is the private ceromony for Michael by the Jackson family and friends which happened prior to the Memorial on 7 July:
http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/michael_jackson/x17_xclusive_aerial_video_of_j.php
(I'll have to look at it closer later to see if I can recognise anyone)

This video was taken at Forest Lawn, HOLLYWOOD HILLS!
xmarkstehspot.jpg

Remember on the last episode of The Jackson Dynasty when they showed the Freeway sign that said Forest Lawn, Hollywood Hills which we all questioned?
forestlawndr.jpg

[youtube]E84C6LVPlcI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
What if they really did bury MJ at Hollywood Hills and let us think that MJ is at FL, Glendale?

MJ - June 2009:
car1a.jpg

Karate Kids - October 2009
car2an.jpg

Is it weird that the kids are still using the same car (at least the same make car) that MJ was driving in before he passed?

car1c.jpg

car2c.jpg

Is that Michael?
[youtube]ZnQx5g5lwAE[/youtube]

Im not saying that this has anything to do with him being alive or not alive, but it just seems weird, and since we're talking about all the inconsistencies, i thot i would share this one. Heres a pic of MJ from TII and with a screen behind him, usually when someone is performing and there is a screen behind projecting their image, it should be exactly the same as the live thing right?? but this picture shows somethin totally different on the screen than what MJ is doing on the stage! right?? its just doesnt match. The picture under it is a picture of what it should look like, screen and stage matching!!
michael_jackson%20%2812%29.jpg

michael_jackson%20%286%29.jpg

^ Well that could be if they were filming with another camera from a different angle - but you may be on to something bc if you look at his clothes, they're different too - his shirt is more tucked in on the 'live' Michael and his hand and head position is different. The jacket on his right side ( left of the pic) is different as well.
Weird. I actually said something to the person i went to watch it with about this but i thought i was seeing things. Thanks for the pics!

Also, what's up with those 911 calls, are there really TWO?? This is freaking me out.

[size=+4] What about the movie GILDA Mike uses in the Smooth Criminal performance in TII??? Why that movie that the main guy (in which MJ takes the place of in the movie) dies in the movie and then comes back at the end, because he had faked his own death?? are u kidding me with that "coincidence"?? seriously! Im sry but thats as much as I can take! Something is DEFINITELY up!!!!!![/size]

Back