The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax 'Theory'

seriously I dont understand why one staff member from the hospital on june 25th hasnt came forward with what happened that day in the hospital, if Mj died and they were trying to revive him, if is dead, i dont understand how a real autopsy photo didnt get leaked. Thats a lot of dough somebody could get even though it would be illegal
not one doctor/nurse has spoken about the evnts of that day. You wouldnt think they had time to make people sign confidentiality agreements at the hospital that day
if he was dying

I love irony.

Do they have to ask permission? They dont own FL or the airspace.

The Jacksons dont have a legal right to sue anyone over pics of the funeral. Which is why they didnt.

And we and all the media all know that those were fake pics. Only a few people who were said to be at the coroner know about those pics and if they leak they know who leaked it and those people will get in legal trouble. (a good way to say that there are no autopsy pics.......even Joe hasnt seen them!)

You mean like the media who always intrude and were not allowed in so they only way they could see in is with a helicopter?

Im sorry but for the last time read the rest of the thread and you will quickly see that it blows your theory out the window. Of course you need an open mind in the first place.

I done with this conversation.............thats time I wont get back! :tease:

Best wishes with your hoax theory which has ZERO real facts in it.

If the media published it somewhere Jacksons would sue them. Right? So the pictures of FL from above should not exist. QUOTE]

Even though the Jacksons did not want anyone photographing the funeral from above, you can hear the helicopters overhead in the funeral footage and you can occasionally see annoyed mourners looking up at them. As usual, the press didn't give Michael any respect or respect the wishes of his family.

Even though the Jacksons did not want anyone photographing the funeral from above, you can hear the helicopters overhead in the funeral footage and you can occasionally see annoyed mourners looking up at them. As usual, the press didn't give Michael any respect or respect the wishes of his family.

This is exactly what I was saying if you followed this long dicussion. The media did it anyways and then they made a fake funeral set and took a picture of it from above to divelop hoax theories for fans to make Jacksons look like they are liars and thier funeral was not real.

This is exactly what I was saying if you followed this long dicussion. The media did it anyways and then they made a fake funeral set and took a picture of it from above to divelop hoax theories for fans to make Jacksons look like they are liars and thier funeral was not real.

Oh sorry, I missed your point. Either way the press are scum.

i don't know if this point was discussed here, if so, then my deepest apologies..
it just crossed my mind, something very simple but it suddenly echoed again and again in my head.
Michael's TTI announcement and his " this is the final curtian call" with raised eyebrows and kind of a challenging attitude...
i don't know...am i imagining it? but it just kind of makes sense, i mean the pieces fit togther, and with this thought that "TTI was not really meant to be a concert but always a movie" and the fact that the TTI song was not reharsed, and many of us doubting that there would have been 50 concerts if ever.. i dont know...

but the effect that this has was beyond belief...

i am just rambling.. sorry if i disturbed anyone...

L.O.V.E.

Make of this what you will:
The name of CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY is not real! Just look. If we gather all the letters in his name together and place them in the order and throw out repeating one, we’ll have a set of letters : C, O, N, R, A, D, B, E, T, M, U, Y.
Some of the letters repeat in his name for several times. One of the words, which can be made from these letters (under the condition, that some letters can be used several times) – is the word MURDER. The second word – CONTRACT. Also there are 2 restless letters B and Y, from which the word BY is easily made.
All together turns into MURDER BY CONTRACT.
No letter from this word-combination drops out of the name CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY and every letter isn’t superfluous.

If Michael had to hide away, where would he go? Perhaps the small island he bought in Bahrain in 2005?:
ContactMusic.com reports that Michael Jackson has made a $1.5 million investment in two villas and a plot of land in Bahrain’s man-made Amwaj Islands. Shaikh Rashid bin Abdulrahman Al Khalifa, an officer in the ministry of information, said that Jackson probably won’t be granted citizenship. “Citizenship is not easy to get here in Bahrain, even for Michael Jackson,” he said. “He is not a visitor (and may stay indefinitely) as long as he owns property here.”
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/story/jackson-buys-bahrain-island-home
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/detail?blogid=7cat=1213&entry_id=1752
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a26254/jackson-buys-bahrain-island-paradise.html
http://breaking.tcm.ie/archives/2005/1114/entertainment/jackson-buys-island-in-bahrain-230145.html
http://www.hellomagazine.com/music/2005/11/15/michaeljackson/
http://thebosh.com/archives/2005/11/michael_jackson_17.php
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Michael+Jackson-7187.html

If Michael had to hide away, where would he go? Perhaps the small island he bought in Bahrain in 2005?:

Yeah sure in small island having fun with prince of Bahrain who put a law suit on MJ which included cost for ice cream for MJ kids. Why he is in Bahrain why he is not in Liberia for example? At least it will have more logic in it.

Last edited:

So you're honestly saying that Sony and AEG are spreading the "hoax" theory?

So you're honestly saying that Sony and AEG are spreading the "hoax" theory?

YES, Asedora is suggesting that AEG/SONY that are quilty for conspiring against Michae are planting hoax theories in order to distract fans from investigating on Michael's murder.

ANd I thoughut it makes sense.

HOWEVER, (and I DO NOT BELIEVE IN HOAX), I do not agree with Asedora. AEG would NEVER risk such mobilisation of fans trying to find out what happened. It is NOT that fans are researching LIMITED by some kind of theory, i.e. hoax or whatever. They search and dig EVERYWHERE, so it does not matter whether the original motivation is belief in hoax or the conviction about Michael being murdered.

It all leads to THE SAME goal. People are finding more and more inconcistencies. So what is doing the research they find out that Michael was murdered???? Therefore, AEG planting these stories, false pics, etc, would take a GREAT RISK.
IMO they would never do it if they are quilty.

Hi. I do get your point here. I asked the same question a few pages back.

Thanks for sharing. I've never seen this before. I just got suspicious when after reading all the answers, all of the likely suspects were excluded as the cause of the hoax--Sony, Randy Philips, NWO... If that's the case, then what reason is left? And supposedly Obama is a protector? A terrorist attack, I think, is a lame excuse. Terrorists can still reschedule attacks, right? So what kind of threat was Black or White talking about? Or is this just a diversion tactic from the guilty ones for the fans, erasing the suspicion on them?

So I think your answer to my question would be a yes? But what I would like to know is that are you basing this just because you believe of the false overhead pictures? What makes you think that it's not really done by the Jacksons themselves? And going back to the first few basic inconsistencies we've seen (e.g. memorial) like the "pains" in Will You Be There or Jermaine's deliberately mixed up lyrics, Kenny's miscalculated dates or Kenny's highly suspicious tweets, does it mean AEG took great lengths to plan all that so the people will be deceived? It's one thing when AEG/Sony people (or Randy Philips) show inconsistencies; it's another thing if the family members are inconsistent themselves..

Btw, I'm not defending the hoax theory. I'm just like everyone else trying to get as much information as I can. :)

Edit: If AEG/Sony is behind the hoax, what's the deal with the news that Conrad Murray is supposedly to surrender himself?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/02/02/michael.jackson.charges/index.html?eref=rss_crime

And supposedly on Friday, Murray will be arraigned. Why in the airport court though.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/04/dr-co...aignment-involuntary-manslaughter-court-lapd/

Last edited:

No one is saying Michael did this on purpose. I dont think anybody who believes Michael could be alive thinks Michael did this for the hell of it, I too waiver about this "hoax' theory but I do believe there is much more evidence in favor that some sort of hoax was done then he died from propofol. At first i thought maybe he died from something else
and everybody is just lying but there isnt anything confirming that. Dave Dave on larry king means Michael was alive to do that atleast at that perioud of time. So i believe he is alive still.

Maybe there going to arraign him at the airport court so he pay off some tickest or something....

and have a pool camera there??? there is no way some doctor is going be arraigned at the same court people pay parking meter fines..
I guess he will pos bail and they will let him go back to work
Meanwhile no medical board seems to have a problem with him "back to work"
or killing the kop.

Guys I'm sceptical too but the more this person called black or White posts the more it could be true that michael is alive, read for yourself below:

BLACKORWHITE - 02/03/2010, 10:46 P.M.

"The music rules the rhythm of the seasons, the pulse of our heart beat, the reproduction of birds, the cycles of growth, evolution and dissolution. Everything is music, everything is rhythm."

I open this post with a wonderful phrase, spoken by a wonderful man who has changed many people's life,it is a reference point for everyone, big and small.

Then I'd like to quote this:

Peter: The death would be a great adventure!
Hook: Death is the only adventure that remains to you. "

0:38 min

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k21cS-rxjuo

Remember that Michael is our Peter Pan ....

This is an adventure of which we are all a bit part, the press, the family, Murray, Ortega, Prince, Paris, Karen, TMZ, THIS IS IT, but fans are the real protagonists, even if those they do not believe in some way hoping that miracles exist and will be realized.

This is for the fans:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh9VnTyKcF4

We will be there
In the darkest
In your deepest despair
we will love you yet
Yes, we will be there
In your difficulties
When you will have doubts and frustrations
we will defend you from violence
and any turbulence
we will be there when you're afraid
in anxiety and pain
through your joy and your pain
in the promise of another day (another day)
we will always be there

... TMZ is part of the hoax completely ...
TMZ is paid by the media sponsor of DEATH HOAX THE GREAT MICHAEL JACKSON'S REALITY INTERACTIVE GAME-since 2007.
It's the main source of breaking news owned by Time Warner.
In 2001, Time Warner and Sony Corporation have announced an agreement to expand their relations.
In turn, Sony Corporation owns Sony / BMG Music Entertainment - Michael Jackson's record label,
And also, Sony Corporation and Michael Jackson
Sony and Michael Jackson are not enemies of Michael Jackson hasn't enemies, the relatively more powerful than him, to force him to make a joke as an effort.There is something else.

Be careful to make jokes at the Joker ... It 'a really bad card.
From the beginning, from June 25, Mr. Jackson manages all the lines of the hoax with his own hands.
Public dreams, even if they see, they do not want to see, even if they hear they do not want to hear.
At least 95% of the public rejects completely the possibility that he is still alive.
It's all an illusion ...
In general, the illusionist task is to create the illusion of a magical happening in the mind of the viewer. The goal usually is to entertain the audience by creating in him a sense of wonder.
The psychological factor is dominant. There are illusions accomplished only through the use of psychology (without the "trick") but there are tricks that are magical in itself. Must, however, that the spectator's mind is prepared to accept the phenomenon that is going to attend as magical.

... David Blaine Cris Angel ... Uri Geller
Make Believe.

After Smooth Criminal (Version TII), which is played the story of Gilda, and in which Michael starred in Ballin (character in the famous film with Rita Hayworth staged his death to come back ...)
Here you can find information about the film

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilda_% 28film% 29

Instead this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOu6FUjxGHE&feature=player_embedded

"The conversations and comments that you can see (hear)in the show are only for entertainment. Thinking (understand) and see (perceive) only depends on the person. This (message) is not from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, or any other subsidiary of Sony or an employee of the company. "

It is one of the largest evidence (or proof?) that we could have in this hoax.

It's written in Thai, the Thai language is the official national language and the language spoken mainly from Thailand and Thai people, the dominant ethnic group in Thailand.
It is a tonal and analytical language. The combination of colors, spelling, totaling several accents and a distinctive phonology can make Thai difficult to learn as language for those who do not already speak a language related.

It was not chosen at random ...
Copy and paste BEFORE YOU POST

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingua_thailandese

Now we talk about the Grammy
On the evening of 31 January I think it was the happiest day of my life, even if it was not the first time I participate in, this latest edition has been very special for me.
I alternated moments of pure happiness, tears, joy, pride.During Grammys my eyes were fixed on the stage. Sitting there in the audience, writing and taking inspiration for my work, I had one and thought, that brought together all a bit that night ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR6ocb5Xf1g

I told you long time ago that in January we would have heard of the Jackson children, they are fantastic children, believe me they love their "daddy", they are doing everything possible for him ....
Poor they were so excited ...

I can tell you that Michael was there with his children, also because he would never sent them alone to an event like this ... they were very anxious to get on the stage of the Staple to complete the tribute to our King of Pop and withdraw premium. Blankett remained behind the scenes, with an excellent "company", he is so small to tackle a "public" speech. As for his brothers, I must say this, they were very professional, formal and very polite. Paris and Prince are appeared strong and proud to receive an award so important. They have talked on behalf of MICHAEL. This was the most important thing.
Prince said: "Our father has always been concerned about the planet and humanity ... His message was simple: LOVE. We will continue to circulate his message to help the world." This is the message that Michael wanted to send, THROUGH THEIR CHILDREN AND EARTH SONG.
This is the Dome.Ask yourself .... there are 7 video .... Why Earth Song?
Put aside the hoax and the clues and think about what it takes to say ...

http://i46.tinypic.com/20ztfdj.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zxphsl.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/1253mmg.jpg

One important thing that you must to note is:
that evening they has not been made any reference to the "death" of the singer, but they have only honored a MYTH.
Listen to the words of Prince, but especially in Paris ... she was the key ....

"We are proud to be here to accept this award on Behalf of our father, Michael Jackson. First of all, we'd like to thank God for watching over us for the past seven months. And our grandmother and grandfather for their love and support. We would also like to thank the fans. Our father loved you so much because you were always there for him. Our father was always concerned about the planet and humanity. "Through all his hard work and dedication, he's helped with many charities and donated to all of them. "Through all his songs his message was simple: love. We will continue to spread his message and help spread the word. Thank you. We love you, Daddy."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckIP-qjWplc

no reference to the death, just as the documentary THIS IS IT and the self-titled album.

But this phrase is important:
Paris: Dad should be here .... dad was supposed to perform this year, could not do last year ... thank you, love you, Dad.

Read between the lines, Paris has been very clear, in fact, Michael was unable to attend the Grammys in 2009, but last night he was to be .... well ... he just would go up on stage during the Earth Song ... and BAM, but he didn't it...you have to be understanding ..... he is destroyed for this, but he has to find the strength to return to the public. That's why the award was received by the children .. .. that's why Paris' speech seemed broken, she was saying that her father hadn't found the strength to get on that night but if she had finished his speech on the stage who would have believe her?
For the world his father is dead ....
They spoke on behalf of Michael ... like "Dove".... words that only believers and sites that are well aware of hoax now .... You have to follow that message of LOVE.
If they wanted to remember their father, now deceased, they would have said something else.
The sentence of Paris has sense, because it explained well, or it was explaining the situation.

From Usher to Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson by Carrie Underwood. They were there all for Michael.

I was there, in the public, as I wrote above, I tried to work and I didn't think too much about this story ... but I was too anxious waiting for some sign .... I was watching the tribute, I did not think of anything at all there was only Earth Song in my mind, and Michael. A man, a guy strong enough, tall, of color, comes close to me ... (I state, I had never seen him before, ) and he sayed in Italian: "Miss do not worry, do not cry, he is here, along with his children ...."
Time to realize what he had said, I turned and the guy was already confused between the people. I don't know how did he know me, and why he has said that so ... I only knew one thing: Michael was there, and sensation was unique and magical ... now I felt them not only physically but also spiritually, his essence, his music, his art had infected the Staple Stanter and all persons in sala.Michael was really there, believe me ....

One important thing that I would like to underline .... in Earth Song, his voice in some sections was live. For security reasons, the high notes, he could not sing the complete song. You have to look better Uscher, waiting for the King's arrival on stage during the exhibition.
Listen The song.. you'll realize that that voice is very real and near. Guys! He was there!
Michael was behind the scenes of the Staple, both during charge and during the speech of the little Prince. Behind Blankett, mixed in with other people, but on stage the two Jackson children were accompanied by 3T.
In the list of recently dead people there is not Mr. Jackson ... because he is not dead.
Each artist had a little piece of Michael while performing .... I think that you may have noticed, most of the artists now have understood that Jackson is alive.
Lionel Richie ... Listen carefully to what he says ...
In these next few months we will hear funny news ... from his family,and TIAI.

Murray and Harvey were used because they know how to say, no one will go in imprisonment, trust me!
Craig Harvey has not even seen Michael's body.
Michael has left clues with Bible references

His return could happen at any moment ... it could be tomorrow, as in a week or a month, but no later than June, to be precise .... 25 June. Not beyond.
Patience, faith & love.
There is a primary way to solve this thing and it is with hope.
We follow the "yellow brick road" together, a road full of hope. And we have not to look back.

THE LOVE LIVES FOREVER ... THE KING is alive and he will return stronger than before

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ov9_qagdh4&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=inkwaD2riak&feature=related

Brief note .... I missed you very much guys, I love you much.

Heartbreaker247....how can you be so certain of all this ? I want to belive...you don"t know how much.
I am somehow afraid to be sure. It would be so beautifull that all this is true. This really is a rollercoaster of emotions, that is for sure.

Heartbreaker247,
This info has zero logic and zero facts in it. Bunch of BS.

Not everybody posting in this thread is a hoax believer.
Some of us are interested in every bit of information that points out the inconsistencies in Michael's life and death.
It doesn't mean that we let every theory substitute our personal thinking.
It's time to focus on what unites us and not what keeps us apart. Times are very very hard.We are all MJ fans and we are struggling to accept the devastating fact of him no longer being with us.
Those who get upset at the hoax theories don't have any reason of reading or posting here. They can simply ignore this thread.We don't need to change each other's mind, we need to work together to bring justice to Michael.
Those who choose to stay I believe should abide by the rules of respect that apply to this forum.

Some of us are interested in every bit of information that points out the inconsistencies in Michael's life and death.
It's time to focus on what unites us and not what keeps us apart. Times are very very hard.We are all MJ fans and we are struggling to accept the devastating fact of him no longer being with us.
Those who get upset at the hoax theories don't have any reason of reading or posting here. They can simply ignore this thread.We don't need to change each other's mind, we need to work together to bring justice to Michael.
Those who choose to stay I believe should abide by the rules of respect that apply to this forum.

:yes: agreed

Listen guys I as a fellow mj fan want the truth but there are too many inconsistencies when trying to find out what happened.

We are all in the same boat, I'm just posting what that person wrote.

We all need to stick together to find the truth as that's what michael would have wanted us to do. I have already accepted michael has passed away, but by trying to find out why he died all the things don't make sense.

That's shen I read a thread abt the hoax, I'm taking if with a pinch of salt like I said, let's uncover the truth whatever it is.

Asedora, your interpretation of this whole situation is very interesting and I think there`s a great passibility you are right (I would also like to believe it`s not true...)

Guys I'm sceptical too but the more this person called black or White posts the more it could be true that michael is alive, read for yourself below:

Are you joking?? you really believe Michael went to Grammys and was singing LIVE during the Tribute?? This was his studio version....during rehearsal the sound was absolutely the same... And btw those parts of that song when MJ`s voice was playing are very difficult, it would be really hard to get that result + we heard him singing it live in TII, does it sound the same to you? All this story is so pathetic, total absurd, this made me fanally realize that BlackorWhite is a LIAR, now I don`t believe in anything he said. And the way he explains children`s speech, everything is made up, every simply word they said he twisted into "signs to us"....

And as I remember that person said that the guy with orange pants was not MJ. During Speechless MJ was wearing those orange pants and sang live and it was absolutely him.

Last edited:

"The music rules the rhythm of the seasons, the pulse of our heart beat, the reproduction of birds, the cycles of growth, evolution and dissolution. Everything is music, everything is rhythm."

I open this post with a wonderful phrase, spoken by a wonderful man who has changed many people's life,it is a reference point for everyone, big and small.

Then I'd like to quote this:

Peter: The death would be a great adventure!
Hook: Death is the only adventure that remains to you. "

0:38 min

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k21cS-rxjuo

Remember that Michael is our Peter Pan ....

This is an adventure of which we are all a bit part, the press, the family, Murray, Ortega, Prince, Paris, Karen, TMZ, THIS IS IT, but fans are the real protagonists, even if those they do not believe in some way hoping that miracles exist and will be realized.

This is for the fans:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh9VnTyKcF4

We will be there
In the darkest
In your deepest despair
we will love you yet
Yes, we will be there
In your difficulties
When you will have doubts and frustrations
we will defend you from violence
and any turbulence
we will be there when you're afraid
in anxiety and pain
through your joy and your pain
in the promise of another day (another day)
we will always be there

... TMZ is part of the hoax completely ...
TMZ is paid by the media sponsor of DEATH HOAX THE GREAT MICHAEL JACKSON'S REALITY INTERACTIVE GAME-since 2007.
It's the main source of breaking news owned by Time Warner.
In 2001, Time Warner and Sony Corporation have announced an agreement to expand their relations.
In turn, Sony Corporation owns Sony / BMG Music Entertainment - Michael Jackson's record label,
And also, Sony Corporation and Michael Jackson
Sony and Michael Jackson are not enemies of Michael Jackson hasn't enemies, the relatively more powerful than him, to force him to make a joke as an effort.There is something else.

Be careful to make jokes at the Joker ... It 'a really bad card.
From the beginning, from June 25, Mr. Jackson manages all the lines of the hoax with his own hands.
Public dreams, even if they see, they do not want to see, even if they hear they do not want to hear.
At least 95% of the public rejects completely the possibility that he is still alive.
It's all an illusion ...
In general, the illusionist task is to create the illusion of a magical happening in the mind of the viewer. The goal usually is to entertain the audience by creating in him a sense of wonder.
The psychological factor is dominant. There are illusions accomplished only through the use of psychology (without the "trick") but there are tricks that are magical in itself. Must, however, that the spectator's mind is prepared to accept the phenomenon that is going to attend as magical.

... David Blaine Cris Angel ... Uri Geller
Make Believe.

After Smooth Criminal (Version TII), which is played the story of Gilda, and in which Michael starred in Ballin (character in the famous film with Rita Hayworth staged his death to come back ...)
Here you can find information about the film

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilda_% 28film% 29

Instead this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOu6FUjxGHE&feature=player_embedded

"The conversations and comments that you can see (hear)in the show are only for entertainment. Thinking (understand) and see (perceive) only depends on the person. This (message) is not from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, or any other subsidiary of Sony or an employee of the company. "

It is one of the largest evidence (or proof?) that we could have in this hoax.

It's written in Thai, the Thai language is the official national language and the language spoken mainly from Thailand and Thai people, the dominant ethnic group in Thailand.
It is a tonal and analytical language. The combination of colors, spelling, totaling several accents and a distinctive phonology can make Thai difficult to learn as language for those who do not already speak a language related.

It was not chosen at random ...
Copy and paste BEFORE YOU POST

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingua_thailandese

Now we talk about the Grammy
On the evening of 31 January I think it was the happiest day of my life, even if it was not the first time I participate in, this latest edition has been very special for me.
I alternated moments of pure happiness, tears, joy, pride.During Grammys my eyes were fixed on the stage. Sitting there in the audience, writing and taking inspiration for my work, I had one and thought, that brought together all a bit that night ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR6ocb5Xf1g

I told you long time ago that in January we would have heard of the Jackson children, they are fantastic children, believe me they love their "daddy", they are doing everything possible for him ....
Poor they were so excited ...

I can tell you that Michael was there with his children, also because he would never sent them alone to an event like this ... they were very anxious to get on the stage of the Staple to complete the tribute to our King of Pop and withdraw premium. Blankett remained behind the scenes, with an excellent "company", he is so small to tackle a "public" speech. As for his brothers, I must say this, they were very professional, formal and very polite. Paris and Prince are appeared strong and proud to receive an award so important. They have talked on behalf of MICHAEL. This was the most important thing.
Prince said: "Our father has always been concerned about the planet and humanity ... His message was simple: LOVE. We will continue to circulate his message to help the world." This is the message that Michael wanted to send, THROUGH THEIR CHILDREN AND EARTH SONG.
This is the Dome.Ask yourself .... there are 7 video .... Why Earth Song?
Put aside the hoax and the clues and think about what it takes to say ...

http://i46.tinypic.com/20ztfdj.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zxphsl.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/1253mmg.jpg

One important thing that you must to note is:
that evening they has not been made any reference to the "death" of the singer, but they have only honored a MYTH.
Listen to the words of Prince, but especially in Paris ... she was the key ....

"We are proud to be here to accept this award on Behalf of our father, Michael Jackson. First of all, we'd like to thank God for watching over us for the past seven months. And our grandmother and grandfather for their love and support. We would also like to thank the fans. Our father loved you so much because you were always there for him. Our father was always concerned about the planet and humanity. "Through all his hard work and dedication, he's helped with many charities and donated to all of them. "Through all his songs his message was simple: love. We will continue to spread his message and help spread the word. Thank you. We love you, Daddy."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckIP-qjWplc

no reference to the death, just as the documentary THIS IS IT and the self-titled album.

But this phrase is important:
Paris: Dad should be here .... dad was supposed to perform this year, could not do last year ... thank you, love you, Dad.

Read between the lines, Paris has been very clear, in fact, Michael was unable to attend the Grammys in 2009, but last night he was to be .... well ... he just would go up on stage during the Earth Song ... and BAM, but he didn't it...you have to be understanding ..... he is destroyed for this, but he has to find the strength to return to the public. That's why the award was received by the children .. .. that's why Paris' speech seemed broken, she was saying that her father hadn't found the strength to get on that night but if she had finished his speech on the stage who would have believe her?
For the world his father is dead ....
They spoke on behalf of Michael ... like "Dove".... words that only believers and sites that are well aware of hoax now .... You have to follow that message of LOVE.
If they wanted to remember their father, now deceased, they would have said something else.
The sentence of Paris has sense, because it explained well, or it was explaining the situation.

From Usher to Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson by Carrie Underwood. They were there all for Michael.

I was there, in the public, as I wrote above, I tried to work and I didn't think too much about this story ... but I was too anxious waiting for some sign .... I was watching the tribute, I did not think of anything at all there was only Earth Song in my mind, and Michael. A man, a guy strong enough, tall, of color, comes close to me ... (I state, I had never seen him before, ) and he sayed in Italian: "Miss do not worry, do not cry, he is here, along with his children ...."
Time to realize what he had said, I turned and the guy was already confused between the people. I don't know how did he know me, and why he has said that so ... I only knew one thing: Michael was there, and sensation was unique and magical ... now I felt them not only physically but also spiritually, his essence, his music, his art had infected the Staple Stanter and all persons in sala.Michael was really there, believe me ....

One important thing that I would like to underline .... in Earth Song, his voice in some sections was live. For security reasons, the high notes, he could not sing the complete song. You have to look better Uscher, waiting for the King's arrival on stage during the exhibition.
Listen The song.. you'll realize that that voice is very real and near. Guys! He was there!
Michael was behind the scenes of the Staple, both during charge and during the speech of the little Prince. Behind Blankett, mixed in with other people, but on stage the two Jackson children were accompanied by 3T.
In the list of recently dead people there is not Mr. Jackson ... because he is not dead.
Each artist had a little piece of Michael while performing .... I think that you may have noticed, most of the artists now have understood that Jackson is alive.
Lionel Richie ... Listen carefully to what he says ...
In these next few months we will hear funny news ... from his family,and TIAI.

Murray and Harvey were used because they know how to say, no one will go in imprisonment, trust me!
Craig Harvey has not even seen Michael's body.
Michael has left clues with Bible references

His return could happen at any moment ... it could be tomorrow, as in a week or a month, but no later than June, to be precise .... 25 June. Not beyond.
Patience, faith & love.
There is a primary way to solve this thing and it is with hope.
We follow the "yellow brick road" together, a road full of hope. And we have not to look back.

THE LOVE LIVES FOREVER ... THE KING is alive and he will return stronger than before

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ov9_qagdh4&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=inkwaD2riak&feature=related

Brief note .... I missed you very much guys, I love you much.
this bow,i truelly would love to believe it,but i have very big doubts about this person,
no 1 yesterday i read a question somebody asked her,the question was if michael is in danger ,which she said he was,do the people who are after him know he,s alive?,
and her answer was,no they don,t know he,s alive,
oh my goodness,if he truelly was under protection and he had people like this acting as informants,it wouldn,t be long before they found him,
and also as someone else said,bow said the michael in the orange pants was a double,i saw the part where he sang speechless and that was definatly him,
this person bow is playing games i think,be very careful.

Heartbreaker247,
This info has zero logic and zero facts in it. Bunch of BS.

Unnecessary. This thread is for the discussion of the hoax theory. If you think it's BS then simply don't post. Thankyou. :flowers:

^^That member has been told many times but unfortunately it either falls on deaf ears or there is some other issue with them. Some people simply cant handle the IU.

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thank u stacymj. I'm only posting things in the hoax thread if anyone doesn't want to believe then don't read or post in this thread - simples.

I don't wanna get bashed for no reason.

I want the truth like every other mj fan, if the hoax has clear facts that may make the unexpected be true like michael being alive, then let it be.

Woah, what happened to this thread?

I'm thinking the same thing.

I can't make sense of anything now.

Before it was a peaceful thread that was filled with information, mostly factual information.

Now it is filled with arguments and posts that don't make sense.

People who don't like this, don't bother coming in and insulting people, stay out. The thread is for 'The Hoax Theory'. This is only one thread on the whole entire MJJC, its not too hard to avoid. If you want to contribute and help to make sense of information then do so in a proper, respectful way.

I'm really disappointed in what this thread turned into.

Please stop coming in and saying 'this hoax crap'. That is so damn disrespectful, as things the 'hoax theory' has uncovered are useful to the investigation as a whole.

In the end we all want the same. The truth.

I'd also like to point out that those who do believe in the hoax are the ones who are responsible for finding out most of the information regarding errors and inconsistencies which are factual, not fantasy, which has aided the investigation into the death of Michael.

I'd also like to point out that those who do believe in the hoax are the ones who are responsible for finding out most of the information regarding errors and inconsistencies which are factual, not fantasy, which has aided the investigation into the death of Michael.

Hoax supporters first of all are helping Michaels’ murders to avoided justice. Please do not forget it. All hoax theories are about destruction. One hoax website was created on June 23 2009 BEFORE MJ death. I posted here a copy of original Google screen a few pages before.
All hoax websites have the same root. It is all about manipulations.

I have to post this picture again to remind everybody here how it looks like.

june23rd.jpg

Back