The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax 'Theory'

Now guys you have to ask yourself how come that the videos/pictures from helicopters were made before Michael’s death in Culver City? It is just doesn’t make any sense why would they do it? Could it be possible that Culver City video belongs to a another movie part? Or it was done AFTER MJ passed by some ppl who want the fans to believe in hoax theories and then those “evidences” were put on the net?

The second one makes more sense to me because you do not see faces and ppl from those pictures in Culver City because it was done from far above to make sure that funeral decoration looks the same. I believe that it was done on purpose. Good job but not THAT good to make me to believe it!

They give you the pictures made from helicopter and want you to compare them with good quality pictures from real funeral. This is a little trick here some ppl never will pay attention to.So they made sure that you do not see details and ppl faces you just see those threes etc. Of course it is different because the fake funeral set was made on purpose.The similarity just was shown in something like funeral decorations etc. It looks like a pure lie to me

They want to distract fans from the reality and they do anything to control this process because somebody doesn’t want the truth about MJ death to come out.imo
Be careful guys with hoax stuff and do not believe this crap!

Also, because some parts of equipment were from TII it makes me to believe that this hoax funeral was done by AEG and it means that AEG is involved in Michael’s death directly and there is no question about it. MJ didn't control his life they controlled him. Get real here. Devil is in details. Do not forget it when you analyze those hoax theories!

Sorry I don't understand anything of what you are saying..

*confused big time*

molly450;2589205You have no idea what all ths means do u? The truth is right in front of your eyes but you still go with what you hear and read. Michael isnt dead said:
I DO have an idea what I am talking about you do NOT or you are here to distract fans. MJ fans are a big problem for AEG and for ppl who killed Michael.
You want me to compare FAKE funeral pictures done by AEG with REAL pictures from MJ funeral? I am not that stupid to believe this crap and smart enough to see fraud here.
If you still do not see it after my post too bad for you. Just stop posting your hoax crap in another thread here i n IU!

This Michaelangelo sculpture is near MJs crypt:
file.php

And then there is this painted MJ pic. I have no idea of its origin or when it was painted:
file.php

There was a thread about this picture. It's not a painting but a computer manipulated picture made by David LaChapelle.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84651&highlight=michelangelo
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2510184&postcount=68

Sorry I don't understand anything of what you are saying..

*confused big time*

What dont you understand? Read more carefully what I wrote. AEG did this FAKE funeral set and made a picture from holicapter. They want you to compare now their fake pictures where you CANNOT see ppl and details from above with REAL funeral pictures. This is a little trick the media use to distract ppl from the truth. Got it?

Now guys you have to ask yourself how come that the videos/pictures from helicopters were made before Michael’s death in Culver City? It is just doesn’t make any sense why would they do it? Could it be possible that Culver City video belongs to a another movie part? Or it was done AFTER MJ passed by some ppl who want the fans to believe in hoax theories and then those “evidences” were put on the net?

The second one makes more sense to me because you do not see faces and ppl from those pictures in Culver City because it was done from far above to make sure that funeral decoration looks the same. I believe that it was done on purpose. Good job but not THAT good to make me to believe it!

They give you the pictures made from helicopter and want you to compare them with good quality pictures from real funeral. This is a little trick here some ppl never will pay attention to.So they made sure that you do not see details and ppl faces you just see those threes etc. Of course it is different because the fake funeral set was made on purpose.The similarity just was shown in something like funeral decorations etc. It looks like a pure lie to me

They want to distract fans from the reality and they do anything to control this process because somebody doesn’t want the truth about MJ death to come out.imo

Also, because some parts of equipment were from TII it makes me to believe that this hoax funeral was done by AEG and it means that AEG is involved in Michael’s death directly and there is no question about it. MJ didn't control his life they controlled him. Get real here. Devil is in details. Do not forget it when you analyze those hoax theories!

The Jacksons would have spoken up, if that were the case. unless they're in collusion with AEG, which is an impossibility

The Jacksons would have spoken up, if that were the case. unless they're in collusion with AEG, which is an impossibility

Are you sure? Jacksons maybe have never seen those fake pictures yet. And Jacksons do not have that much recourses to be on the media all the time to disprove every fake picture which has been posted on the net. They have to pay the media if they want to make a statement like that. If it was a plot (and it was) and AEG is involved the media will not give Jacksons a chance to speak about it. AEG has more money that Jacksons family to deal with tabloids.

It is very obvious for me that these fake pictures from above and fake funeral set was made by AEG cuz you some parts of AEG equipment there. And this fake funeral set was done AFTER MJ death because they had to show some similarities with real funeral to distract the fans. The fans are abig problem for AEG bosses now. And You will never will see any detailed pictures from this fake funeral because they cannot give it to you.

Last edited:

Thank you for explaining that Asedora, I understand what you are saying, and I believe this certainly looks like a possibility afterall the hoax videos were also done by the powerful media corporation. The hoax site that was set up was up on MJ death date and there were rumours that it was owned by Sony and then the whole thing suddenly disappeared.

This is the kind of thing they will do to distract and divide fans from getting to the truth

I sent an email to Forest Lawn and received 2 replies back that Michael IS entombed at Forest Lawn in Glendale, CA...

Thank you for explaining that Asedora, I understand what you are saying, and I believe this certainly looks like a possibility afterall the hoax videos were also done by the powerful media corporation. The hoax site that was set up was up on MJ death date and there were rumours that it was owned by Sony and then the whole thing suddenly disappeared.

This is the kind of thing they will do to distract and divide fans from getting to the truth

AEG will do anything to save their asses now. Ppl who believe in hoax crap help murders to avoid justice. This is why the media were taking pictures from helicopters on MJ funeral day and then as remember Jacksons family members (I think it was Marlon) were complaining that the family didn’t give the media a permission to take pictures of MJ funeral from helicopters. Now I understand why the media did it. It was all well planned including MJ murder and hoax theories. You are right this fake funeral set was done by powerful corporation which AEG and Sony. I want ppl to get real, Michael is coming back and we have fight for his justice.

Sony and AEG bosses, it was a nice try guys but I do not buy it, sorry!

I sent an email to Forest Lawn and received 2 replies back that Michael IS entombed at Forest Lawn in Glendale, CA...

Did you think they would tell you DA TROOT?
There not going to say he isnt in there.

:mello:

But that song was recorded years ago. :brow:

This is fu...... unbelivable !!!!!! Is it true?? Is it possible ?????
It sounds unbelivable.I am stunned. Totaly.

Just one question.....if Murray gets charged....does that put an end to possibility that Michael is alive ??
Oh...I am so confused. I want him back.

http://michaeljacksongold.forumfree.it/?t=45183656&st=15

in the above Italian forum a poster called black or White claims he knows where michael is via someone close to the hoax. He also claims to know the reason why michael HAD to hoax his death - he was in serious danger.

Take with a pinch of salt but it's quite chilling as everything he writes kinda explains the weird n inconsistenties with michaels death.

Thanks for sharing. I've never seen this before. I just got suspicious when after reading all the answers, all of the likely suspects were excluded as the cause of the hoax--Sony, Randy Philips, NWO... If that's the case, then what reason is left? And supposedly Obama is a protector? A terrorist attack, I think, is a lame excuse. Terrorists can still reschedule attacks, right? So what kind of threat was Black or White talking about? Or is this just a diversion tactic from the guilty ones for the fans, erasing the suspicion on them?

This is fu...... unbelivable !!!!!! Is it true?? Is it possible ?????
It sounds unbelivable.I am stunned. Totaly.

Just one question.....if Murray gets charged....does that put an end to possibility that Michael is alive ??
Oh...I am so confused. I want him back.

I know.. you can hear so clearly some of the words.. too much to be just a coincidence if you ask me!

and idk if he gets charged.. who knows whats going on!! maybe that will even be a hoax/fake.. my head is spinning atm!

Are you sure? Jacksons maybe have never seen those fake pictures yet. And Jacksons do not have that much recourses to be on the media all the time to disprove every fake picture which has been posted on the net. They have to pay the media if they want to make a statement like that. If it was a plot (and it was) and AEG is involved the media will not give Jacksons a chance to speak about it. AEG has more money that Jacksons family to deal with tabloids.

It is very obvious for me that these fake pictures from above and fake funeral set was made by AEG cuz you some parts of AEG equipment there. And this fake funeral set was done AFTER MJ death because they had to show some similarities with real funeral to distract the fans. The fans are abig problem for AEG bosses now. And You will never will see any detailed pictures from this fake funeral because they cannot give it to you.

Huh??? Funerals normally happen after a person's death lol...not sure what you meant by "after MJ's death"...maybe you could clarify that point a bit...

And the Hoax theory isn't simply centered on the fake funeral set, just so you know... the factual inconsistencies found by hoax theorists actually end up helping the conspired murder theory as it points to a cover up of the murder...so either way it isn't in favor of AEG.

Ok, I can't really understand what you're saying but what I came away with is that you're trying to say that AEG made a fake funeral using their sets...wouldn't the Jacksons and everyone we've seen at the funeral be in on what AEG is doing???
AEG couldn't have faked the funeral all by themselves...

-This is it backmasked...That was really weird, maybe that's why they chose to release that single, in particular? I always wondered why that, out of all of MJ's songs, TII was chosen to be released.

Last edited:

I emailed them too and they said he was there. I think to many people suddenly started emailing them. It would have been best if only 1 person emailed them, not the whole MJJ community lol

Dear Cam, thank you for your recent inquiry. Mr MIchael Jackson was entombed at our Forest Lawn Glendale location, in the Great Mausoleum. This area is restricted to the public. At Forest Lawn. we respect the wishes of all families we serve and the privacy of all deedents interred on our grounds. Again thank you for your inquiry.

Nancy
Did you think they would tell you DA TROOT?
There not going to say he isnt in there.
Why not they have before. Even fans have called them up not long after MJs burial and they would say on the phone that he isnt there.

I know.. you can hear so clearly some of the words.. too much to be just a coincidence if you ask me!

and idk if he gets charged.. who knows whats going on!! maybe that will even be a hoax/fake.. my head is spinning atm!

TMZ have been saying one min that he will be charged and that his lawyer is working on his surrender, the next his lawyer is saying he knows nothing about it and the judge has said he doent know what is going on. Now they are saying there is an undercover LAPD car waiting at his g/f house were Murray is.

A) Whats the point of undercover LAPD when TMZ show his face and car all over their site.

B)Why is Murray staying at his girldfriends when he has a wife?

Ok, I can't really understand what you're saying but what I came away with is that you're trying to say that AEG made a fake funeral using their sets...wouldn't the Jacksons and everyone we've seen at the funeral be in on what AEG is doing???

-This is it backmasked...That was really weird, maybe that's why they chose to release that single, in particular? I always wondered why that, out of all of MJ's songs, TII was chosen to be released.

Nobody at the funeral looked that upset to me. Culkin was smiling etc, MJs kids looked bored and not upset.

Look at these pics after the memorial, no one is upset, especially not Toya:
funny-kopiya.jpg

Last edited:

The hoax theory is not an impossibility to me. However I just cannot believe the whole Jackson family, MJ's friends (like Liz and McCauley) would all go along with this and noone would slip up - especially such 'stable' characters as Jermaine and LaToya. And so many kids on top of that. It's impossible for such a huge group of people to hold their silence and fake grief, I think. I believe taht in case of a hoax, only a handful of MJ's loved ones could actually know, or maybe not even them, but just the people he needs t pull it off. Also, I cannot phantom a comeback of some sort - people - the general public, not the fans of course - will not appreciate it, I'm afraid. I would though ...

That's exactly what's bothering me with the hoax theory.So many people knowing and risking to blow the whole thing up.
Other than that, more and more I tend to believe that Mike had many good reasons to fake his death.

The In Memoriam segment at the Grammys is when they honor all the people who have recently passed away.
[youtube]aiU00Z-xi74&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
No Michael Jackson.

But they already had a big tribute for him, so they didn't need to include him.
They also had a tribute for Les Paul, and he was still included in the In Memoiram segment.

Les Paul's 2010 Grammy tribute:
[youtube]UdcUvhq_3do&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Big difference between Les Paul's and Michael Jackson's tribute:
At the end of Les Pual's tribute they include "1915-2009"
At the end of Michael Jackson's tribute, they zoom in on his picture.

End of Les Paul tribute:

Clear 1915-2009​
End of Michael Jackson Tribute:

Nothing.

Just like This Is It movie and CD, no 1958- 2009.

I got another response from Forest Lawn as I asked them why is that someone from FL told them that Michael was not there:

Subject: RE: Information Please?
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 12:52:29 -0800

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P {padding-right:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;} .ExternalClass BODY.ecxhmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;} Cam, I have no idea why this was said. It's as I mentioned to you in my respons.

Nancy
-----Original Message-----

Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 12:45 PM
To: Nancy Sepulveda

Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

The reason for recent inquiry is due to the fact someone recently aked Forest Lawn the exact question I have asked only to be told that Michael Jackson is not at Forest Lawn. Any idea as to why that would be?

Here is the email that was sent:
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 4:34 PM
To: info@forestlawn.com
Subject: Question..

Is Michael Jackson interred at Forest Lawn? Please answer honestly.

To: januarybabe25@aol.com
Sent: Wed, Jan 6, 2010 4:46 pm
Subject: RE: Question..

Ms. Caitie,

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Your patience is appreciated.

Mr. Michael Jackson is not interred at Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks in California.

I hope this information is of use to you. It was a pleasure to be of service.

Sincerely,
Jasmin E. Martinez
Information Office
1712 South Glendale Avenue
Glendale, California 91205
1-800-204-3131
info@forestlawn.com

Thanks again.

Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 07:57:56 -0800

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P {padding-right:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;} .ExternalClass BODY.ecxhmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;} Dear Cam, thank you for your recent inquiry. Mr MIchael Jackson was entombed at our Forest Lawn Glendale location, in the Great Mausoleum. This area is restricted to the public. At Forest Lawn. we respect the wishes of all families we serve and the privacy of all deedents interred on our grounds. Again thank you for your inquiry.

Nancy

Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 1:55 AM
To: info@forestlawn.com
Subject: Information Please?

Dear Sir/Madam,

It's come to my recent attention that Michael Joseph Jackson (DoB: 29 August 1958 - DoD: 25 June 2009) is not in fact interred at any location at Forest Lawn, Glendale. Am I correct with that information please?

Thank you very for your time and assistance.

Last edited:

It's inspiring to watch how you find out new "evidences" that it's a hoax theory, but do you really believe in this? :D
You must be crazy then :doh:
And where is MJ hiding? In the moon? :doh:

Huh??? Funerals normally happen after a person's death lol...not sure what you meant by "after MJ's death"...maybe you could clarify that point a bit...

And the Hoax theory isn't simply centered on the fake funeral set, just so you know... the factual inconsistencies found by hoax theorists actually end up helping the conspired murder theory as it points to a cover up of the murder...so either way it isn't in favor of AEG.

Did you read WHAT I wrote? I do not think so. THE fake funeral picture of fake funeral set
made by AEG and you see parts of AEG equipment there from TII. It of course it was not done on Forrest Lawn it was done in different place. This is why a picture from real funeral and fake picture made by AEG look different.

They did it AFTER REAL funeral took a place at Forrest Lawn. How did they know how the
REAL FUNERAL looked like from above? It is very simple. The media helicopters on the day
of MJ funeral were taking pictures of Forrest Lawn
but we know from family member statement
that Jacksons did not gieve a permission to the media take those pictures.
The media did it on their own.

Now AEG pushing a hoax theories everywhere on the net to distract fans because MJ fans now is big problem for them. PPl who believe in hoax help Mj murders to avoid justice. Please remember that.

All hoax supporters are in very deep denial and those ppl have to be ashamed of themselves . It is good to question things but some ppl went too far. Hoax theories have no logic just, it is all heavy speculations and zero facts. Fake pictures from fake funeral set done by the media is not a fact.

Last edited:

Now AEG pushing a hoax theories everywhere on the net to distract fans because MJ fans now is big problem for them. PPl who believe in hoax help Mj murders to avoid justice. Please remember that.

This is just your opinion.

And it doesnt make sense either as a lot of fans have pointed out, that even though they dont believe in a hoax, the inconsistancies have shown many holes in AEG and others stories. So its not hiding or distracting fans, its making them dig deeper. :cheeky:

Besides, AEG dont control everything!

DI so you had two people from FL denying that MJ was there and one admitting it...
Is FL Glendale in the same area as FL memorial parks?
They could be playing with words you know.

Back