The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax 'Theory'

Sent: 01/06/2010, 11:18 p.m. - user blackorwhite

Michael did not change religion. He did not convert to Islam.
Internet is the only communications medium to make us understand he is still alive.
This is it dancers are involved in the hoax. You should read their interviews and read their statements.
Michael is in a protection program, it is true. He also enjoys great freedom, though, and co-operates to work out the whole situation.
Journalists shouldn’t go in for the hoax. The fewer rumors going round, the better…
Auditions are not rehearsals, but they were both included in TII.
From April to June Michael has been very busy… getting ready for a safe escape plan.
Michael sees at the circulating news, he tries to cope with all this mess at his best. He is giving us as many clues as possible.
Joe said that there were doubles in the movie. He was right, this was the umpteenth clue.
“This is not it”… they’re too sure of what they are claiming.
Each piece of news, each interview hides a message from Michael, a clue…
I’ve earned full trust from my source… we have mutual acquaintances, that’s why this person trusts me.
The children were not threatened.
For the user michaelforeverinmyhear: you NEEDN’T believe me, just believe in what you think is right, no obligation from my part.
The serious danger has gone, but everybody should be very careful, especially right now.
Illuminati and Freemasons have nothing to do with the hoax.
Michael was at Halloween Horror Show.
Elvis??? No, he was neither at the memorial nor at the burial.
Michael knows that his fans are aware of the hoax, who do you think had the idea of deathoax.com?
Michael’s return is not planned for a fixed date.
Michael’s doubles lives his life peacefully, as other impersonators.
Michael did not travel to Italy during his “being on the run”, alas.
The site he visits more often is deathoax.com.
“Another day” and Internet. Somebody is communicating with us.
Actually, autopsies were not officially released by the Coroner. They are fake … and inconsistent with each other. Really absurd.
I’m sure that Michael will continue making donations. He won’t save the world, but he can help improving it… he repeats this all the time.
The two sites are not fake.
At the 02 Arena it was Michael, I hope he will be able to confirm you himself. Remember he is a human being as all of us, that behavior is justifiable.
Regarding Dave Dave… That day this boy was praising Michael for what he had done for him in the past… Do you think Michael would have done something like that? Boast about himself?
There was a double in TII, but it is very hard to tell the differences, he’s his spitting image.
In Smooth Criminal there is a stuntman, not a double. That’s a different thing.
If your gut feelings are different, I won’t compel you to believe me…

Question:
Black, this is my question, why did you say “I hope he will be able to confirm you himself”? Why did you use the verb “I hope”? That’s not sure?

Answer:
Guys, even before death it was rumored that Michael had used a double at 02. Michael was hurt. That’s why I hope he remembers and prove this wrong himself.

Question
Journalists shouldn’t go in for the hoax. The fewer rumors going round, the better…
So what is the point of all these websites and information? Wouldn’t it be better if everybody kept silent? If Michael should come back, we would know it anyway and we would all be very happy, don’t you think Black?

Answer:

Websites are speaking of death hoax, not newspapers.

-in addition to the NAACP AWARDS I will put emphasis on the GRAMMY Awards on January 31 at the Staples Center.

-The Illuminati do not matter even if the TIAI speak also about them. As I said some things send you to the right direction, others sidetrack you.

-Shayla on many things I can not speak too much, the web is a network of branched too.

-shayla I'm not telling you in detail Michael's momevemnts, if you've noticed..I'm always very vague. I'm helping you...

-TMZ is part of this hoax, in part ....

About-Murray .... he will be charged and Michael will have justice ....no..it's a joke..Murray will not be arrested.How can you indict a person who does not use his own name? It would be false.

-About your calculations .... Michael will not be back in 2012 but much earlier.

-The Chicago Tribune's poll was done removed.

-Make me is referring to Michael, with Janet he has always had a magical relationship.

-Orianthi's album BELIEVE.... she has not chosen this at random

-The unpublished of Michael and Kraviz have been made this year, while the song was recorded years before.But we are talking about the unpublished involving Michael and Lenny, not only Kraviz so we refer to 2009.

Question:
I’m sure you’re going to answer vaguely. Is president Obama Michael’s protector or opponent?

Answer:
He’s his protector.

Question
Shall the truth come out first and then he’ll follow, or should we wait for the truth to the last? Thanks.

Answer:
The truth will come out at the same time as he is back.

Question
Each of you is free to believe in anything you consider true…I for one, I’m really shocked to see so many people hanging on your every word…
Don’t you realize what you are doing? Or do you?
You say you didn’t mean to tell us something we would be hurt by. Why then, did you decide to tell us now?
If you had told it straightaway we wouldn’t have deceived ourselves and we wouldn’t be so hurt…
Fair play is ALWAYS telling the truth, even though it may hurt… But stirring things up is not FAIR…
First you said TIAI is telling the truth, now you say it lies.

Answer:
I accept your criticism, I deserve it, actually. I take the blame for this mess. Earlier, I explained that I inquired carefully in the last few days, and know I’ve become acquainted with more information.
As you infer, my source and I didn’t get through for some time, about two months. Then, everything changed.
Regarding the plan, first there was a plan for the escape, now the comeback is being arranged.
As I told you, I take the blame. It’s my responsibility.

Question
When did you become CERTAIN that Michael is alive?

Answer:
Absolutely certain? Mid-July.

Question
Would you please explain the death certificates posted on a few blogs? Thanks.

Answer:
Those certificates are false, news are fake, now you’ll say I’m starting all over again…These news were released to throw us off track. The certificates on the web are fake, and more, they are not signed by a doctor.
But the most important thing is that there is no corpse.

Question
What does your source say? Did he meet Michael in person? What kind of evidence did he give you to prove he is really somebody close to him in person? Do you swear by him/her?

Answer:
My source meets Michael in person.
I swear by him, I met him!

Question
I’d like to say that I don’t think Michael would ever play with other people’s feelings, and I repeat that I believe you. Anyway, I wish to ask you a strong sign to show us your good faith.

Answer:
Guys, do you imagine how much is he suffering out of this situation? Do you think he was happy to see people crying and in despair? Just try and put yourselves in his shoes.. Imagine how he feels not being able to say: “I’m alive, I’m fine”.
He has been trying to make you understand, though… in every possible way.
Through the web as much as he could, through the news, interviews, documents.
Open your eyes. I’m alive and I’m here forever. The memorial is one of the greatest clues he could give you.

Question
Here is my question, I think it was never made before, otherwise I apologize. When singing “Will you be there”, in the last few verses, when he says “in my pains”, was it done on purpose? Did he record that spoken part especially for the occasion? He knew that we, the fans, would have understood that?

Answer:
Memorial and movie, these are the things he has been doing more carefully.
He prepared all for us on purpose, including many clues that others are unable to catch.
As you told, “pains” instead of “pain”. It was recorded earlier, one week earlier.

Question
sorry, if June 25th is a DEADLINE FOR HIS RETURN, do you mean that he’s coming back on 25th June AT THE LATEST?

Answer:
I mean that he won’t be back after June, this matter would get out of hand.

Question
Is there a chance that Mike is going on tour in Europe in 2010?

Answer:
Stages, schedules, and all the rest are to be planned yet.
Let’s see what happens.
Anyway, I’m gonna tell you whatever I get to know.

Question
I read that Taj, the older 3T, wants to make a zombie film to keep his word with uncle Michael, do they want to give us clues?

Answer:
The entire Jackson family knows.
But nephews are not giving us clues, Taj had already planned that movie and had promised Michael that he would.

Question
... if he will make the concerts, then we had already seen how they have been through the documentary?therefore, when we'll go to see it (if it is so) we know already what is waiting us?

Answer:
For the concert in 02 he wanted to do something unique, but he could not finish and do concerts, he just can't wait to get back to work.

Question
will Michael risk with a return?

Answer:
no he doesn't risk.
Though some people think the opposite, Michael is legally protected.
After his action I think that they'll not attack him.
The documents are false.
The coroner has never signed nothing.
Nobody saw the body.
UCLA has not given the announcement of the death.
At Forest Lawn there is not MJ buried.
Nor the film nor the album refers to the death of MJ.
Nobody died.

The Italian forum suggests that MJ had a good reason for him to fake his death.
How weird is this????
The Italian forum tells us......."There would have been a masses of people in England for the MJ's concerts. She also states that MJ was threatened and knew about a possible terroist attack at the 02 arena and that is why he couldn't do the shows. He was trying to protect us. There were alot of threats made towards him and his audiences. That's why he is in a witness protection program until this is all over. She also states that, that's when MJ will return, but not in the way we would expect. I think the three" 7's on MJ's shirt in TII, is a warning and clue for us. The attack at the underground in England was on....7/7 2005. There it is again. 7, 7, 7... ( 2 +0+0+5 eqals 7 )
Mj's shirt had the three 7's to warn us...... He held the memorial on 7 th July. (7, 7) Maybe this was the only way he could save himself and his fans. Remember, his fans mean the world to him, and he would never put them at risk. Just a thought.
(Quoting from the Italian forum)

Maybe MJ faked his death because of a terrorist attack and he had help from the Authorities to do it - they are still investigating and are keeping him safe until such time as the threat ceases???

Personally, I do not believe the blackorwhite person - a lot of what they are saying is a repeat of what is already discussed on the hoax forums, they have no new information at all. Plus, where are they posting? Is it on a hoax website? If so, again, I would take what they say with a pinch of salt.

If somebody still believe that Michael iscoming back have to get real. I do not know if somebedy already posted this screeen picture before. The hoax website was created on June 23 BEFORE MJ passed.
june23rd.jpg

^^There is a website called MJALIVE which stated a month before the 25 June that MJ isnt really dead. Weird!

So someone that is a part of the hoax runs that hoax forum ?

I have read the info somewhere that this website was related to SONY somehow. It was closed and it is not loger evailable but there is an info I saved about this domain owner:

but here's the domain registration information for that website:

Registrant:
Sara Bernarding
22 Gearing Rd.
Monongahela, Pennsylvania 15063
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: MICHAELJACKSONDEATHHOAX.COM
Created on: 25-Jun-09
Expires on: 25-Jun-10
Last Updated on: 30-Jun-09

Administrative Contact:
Bernarding, Sara nwadaras@gmail.com
22 Gearing Rd.
United States
(724) 466-0095

Technical Contact:
Bernarding, Sara nwadaras@gmail.com
22 Gearing Rd.
United States
(724) 466-0095

Domain servers in listed order:
CPNS01.SECURESERVER.NET
CPNS02.SECURESERVER.NET

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

The Italian forum suggests that MJ had a good reason for him to fake his death.
How weird is this????
The Italian forum tells us......."There would have been a masses of people in England for the MJ's concerts. She also states that MJ was threatened and knew about a possible terroist attack at the 02 arena and that is why he couldn't do the shows. He was trying to protect us. There were alot of threats made towards him and his audiences. That's why he is in a witness protection program until this is all over. She also states that, that's when MJ will return, but not in the way we would expect. I think the three" 7's on MJ's shirt in TII, is a warning and clue for us. The attack at the underground in England was on....7/7 2005. There it is again. 7, 7, 7... ( 2 +0+0+5 eqals 7 )
Mj's shirt had the three 7's to warn us...... He held the memorial on 7 th July. (7, 7) Maybe this was the only way he could save himself and his fans. Remember, his fans mean the world to him, and he would never put them at risk. Just a thought.
(Quoting from the Italian forum)

Maybe MJ faked his death because of a terrorist attack and he had help from the Authorities to do it - they are still investigating and are keeping him safe until such time as the threat ceases???

Can someone who is on the Italian forum ask blackorwhite a question for me? There have been terrorist threats for the Super Bowl, New Years Eve in Times Square New York, and the Olympics. All attended by many more people than would have been at the O2 to see Michael. If there was a terrorist threat against Michael, why didn't they just increase security and go ahead with the shows? Michael recieved lots of threats, throughout his career, I don't think he would have been intimidated by that. Also, the authorities in Great Britain have a lot of experience thwarting terrorist threats. It doesn't make sense to me that a terrorist threat would cause the cancellation of the shows and Michael to go into hiding.

This Michaelangelo sculpture is near MJs crypt:
file.php

And then there is this painted MJ pic. I have no idea of its origin or when it was painted:
file.php

This Michaelangelo sculpture is near MJs crypt:
file.php

And then there is this painted MJ pic. I have no idea of its origin or when it was painted:
file.php

The 1st picture is the Pieta, which is an incredibly beautiful sculpture of Mary with Christ's body after it was taken from the cross. It is in St Peters Basilica. I saw it once and it brought tears to my eyes. It's hard to explain.

The bottom painting is an odd variation of that. Is that supposed to be Jesus Christ holding Michael's body? That's all backwards.

Wow, I don't think I like that.

beLIEve
tii.png

So we've seen this pic/logo before connected with MJ. He has had that crown on a few of his clothes in the final months of his life.

Since MJ's passing there have been a few other connections between MJ & BELIEVE:
thenewnow-976110816-1254181169.jpg

Trainer%20and%20whale%202underwater.jpg

and then there is Criss Angels beLIEve:
13641_103475559670684_1000002472115.jpg

So first I will mention the "clues" in the poster and then I will show you a connection between MJ and Criss Angel.

The clues in the above poster are:

• beLIEve title = same as MJ's
  • Dangerous album eyes
  • The shadow of Peter Pan
  • Blood on the Floor = Blood On The Dance Floor
  • The red curtain similar to O2 PC
  • Doves = Freedom (MLK Speech)
  • The white rabbit has a secret. Shhh

Paris once wore a shirt with that exact rabbit and Blanket wore a hat that said beLIEve:
13641_103504116334495_1000002472115.jpg

So what would be the point in this? Another small clue to help make the big picture and tell us when MJ will return?

This is speculation on my part:

• The rabbit could mean Easter. Easter = Resurrection. Plus it was rumoured before MJ's passing that his next album was to be called Resurrection (it still could be ;))

• In 2010, Easter will fall on April 04, and Martin Luther King was assassinated on April 4 1968. ("In what will go down in History as the greatest demonstration for freedom ... ") The quote from MLK was featured on the song HIStory as well as the song They Dont Care About Us (Live @ TII). TDCAU (Live @ TII) was the video that was circulated to the media days after MJ's passing.

Kenny Ortega described on his twitter account, a scene from Peter Pan:

Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom... Captain Hook: He's back
This is the description of the season spring!

The months of Spring are March, April, May.

Spring is also the season of birth, creation, life and L.O.V.E.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 4:34 PM
To: info@forestlawn.com
Subject: Question..

Is Michael Jackson interred at Forest Lawn? Please answer honestly.

To: januarybabe25@aol.com
Sent: Wed, Jan 6, 2010 4:46 pm
Subject: RE: Question..

Ms. Caitie,

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Your patience is appreciated.

Mr. Michael Jackson is not interred at Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks in California.

I hope this information is of use to you. It was a pleasure to be of service.

Sincerely,
Jasmin E. Martinez
Information Office
1712 South Glendale Avenue
Glendale, California 91205
1-800-204-3131
info@forestlawn.com

Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 4:34 PM
Subject: Question..

Is Michael Jackson interred at Forest Lawn? Please answer honestly.

To: januarybabe25@aol.com
Sent: Wed, Jan 6, 2010 4:46 pm
Subject: RE: Question..

Ms. Caitie,

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Your patience is appreciated.

Mr. Michael Jackson is not interred at Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks in California.

I hope this information is of use to you. It was a pleasure to be of service.

Sincerely,
Jasmin E. Martinez
Information Office
1712 South Glendale Avenue
Glendale, California 91205
1-800-204-3131
info@forestlawn.com

:bugeyed Then where is he???????

Was the funeral staged?

I remember here on the board that many members (non hoax believers) thought there was something odd about the funeral.

I then did a little looking and some people had found some interesting things.

On the set of This Is It is this prop used for green screens:

At the funeral this piece of equipment is scene:

In this aerial shot you can see there is nothing behind the stage area and you can the grassy area looks different:

tommyrot.jpg

AP Exclusive: Michael Jackson Wrapped Video In Culver City Before Death
2009 June 29
tags: AP, Culver City, Culver Studios, death, Dome Project, HW Design Inc, Michael Jackson, MJ, production, sets, The King Of Pop, Thriller, Video by HW Design Inc.
FOTOCULVERARTIKEL.jpg

Culver Studios, Where Michael Jackson Filmed the “Dome Project,” Just Before His Death. Photo by JB Brookman © HW Design Inc.
The Associated Press has just reported that Michael Jackson wrapped up work on an elaborate video production, just two weeks before his death. Culver Studios, right down the street from the HW Design Inc. offices, was the sight where four different sets were constructed for the shoot. One set was said to be a cemetery, evoking memories of the “Thriller” video. Jackson was reportedly on set from June 1-9 and the project is expected to be completed on July 15.
The video is being called the “Dome Project.”
So, let’s have a peek behind the screen in Culver City…Some info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culver_Studios
http://www.theculverstudios.com
http://www.seeing-stars.com/Studios/CulverStudios.shtml

Culver City is also where the Michael Jackson Burn Centre is.

A map of the south section:
FOTOCULVERSOUTHSECTION1.jpg

FOTOCULVERSOUTHSECTION2.jpg

See anything familiar?

Now to us the background doesn’t match Forrest Lawn. It would better match with Culver City, but we couldn’t find an exact match. No problem, because we should focus on the 4 sets Mike built, this was just a clue we were on the right track IMO. The funeral was staged inside, in Culver City with a greenscreen.
Forrest lawn from above:
FOTOFORRESTLAWNFROMABOVE.jpg

The funeral clip, obviously more roads and more trees:
FOTOFUNERALAUTO1.jpg

FOTOFUNERALAUTO2.jpg

Also a tree near the 5 trash cans moves quite significantly:

mjfuneralmysterioustree.jpg

mjfuneralmysterioustree.jpg

mjfuneralmysterioustreef.jpg

The outfits the This Is It dancers wore at the funeral is the same outfit worn here by Marlon.

BTW wasnt the Victory Tour called 'The Final Curtain'?

From ETOnline: http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/09/78206/index.html
The burial service to be held on Thursday, September 3 at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park. ET has learned that tonight at 7:30 there will be a full dress rehearsal of the funeral ceremony with four cameras and musical performances, including Aretha Franklin.

And it's weird too, because there were lots of articles about this at the time, but a lot of them have been removed since then. There was a Yahoo News article, it's gone. So is one from the AP that I remember seeing. Why? The only links I could still find are from celeb news sites like Contact Music and ET.

[youtube]8l7swXS86ow[/youtube]

OMG!! :bugeyed

Every day there's a new suprise waiting in this thread... Wow, this is getting really, really interesting.

(I posted the same post twice...Sorry!) :)

Last edited:

Wow dangerous incorporated! Your posts are very interesting.. everything points in the direction that Michael is still alive (not only your posts, also all the other things here and on hoax forums)
And he´s not at Forest lawn!!

And he´s not at Forest lawn!!

Apparently not. I have emailed them myself and will post a response if and when I get it.

Information Please?‏
Sent: Wednesday, 3 February 2010 8:25:05 PM
Dear Sir/Madam,

It's come to my recent attention that Michael Joseph Jackson (DoB: 29 August 1958 - DoD: 25 June 2009) is not in fact interred at any location at Forest Lawn, Glendale. Am I correct with that information please?

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

and what about disappearing tree and Macaulay Culkin?

look at 0:26, 0:49 and 1:10 - 1:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3N4QW-bvwA

0:26 - there is tree behind the grey garbage can and you can see Macaulay Culkin and girl sitting on the chairs

0:49 - there is no tree and Macaulay Culkin

1:10 - 1:18 - you can see tree and M.C. again

it was "live", but it looks like edited film... I don't know what to think

PS. sorry for my english

I've been reading this thread, and well....it's disturbing. Some things are really disturbing, but I try to keep an open mind.

Some things seem far fetched to me, others don't.

Now I have questions :

If we believe the hoax theory, then the only possible way to do it , is if the US goverment is involved. You couldn't get so many institutions involved any other way.
So far we've had the LAFD, UCLA, Coroner's office, LAPD, FBI, DEA involved. There has been court filings, hearings, and decisions made about the will, the kids' guardianship, the executors, the investigations. There has been court rulings in California and Nevada. So the judiciary system could also be involved (or is presented with a fake investigation, fake documents).

It implies that the media are going along with it, and keep the secret. And if Michael is to "come back", they will have to say that they lied on purpose ?

To do that, if we believe that's what actually is going on, then it has to be some sort of a huge witness protection program, that implies a very serious threat to Michael's life, and that the threat comes from very powerful and well organised people. And also probably that Michael is important to help stop this people.

As someone said earlier, the US and British authorities have faced and are used to dealing with terrorists threats, so I don't really believe in a terrorist attack during the O2 concerts.

Then what would be the threat, so big that you can not stop it any other way ? Something or people connected to a major corporation ?

Also, why make it so complicated , with so many institutions implied ? Why not find something that would have made the investigations limited to California ? A car crash, for example, would have been a lot easier, IMO. It wouldnt involve the DEA, The FBI, the investigation would be more simple and not extend to several states, it would explain the closed casket ceremony.

I do find some of the inconcistencies, "strange", to say the least, that's why Ive been reading here, so my questions are not meant to be disrespectful to anybody here, and I hope it won't be understood this way. I'm just trying to understand..

:bugeyed The Orianthi album cover and esp. the Criss Angel's! Wow, the same "beLIEve":eek:
Apparently not. I have emailed them myself and will post a response if and when I get it.
I'm sure the person in charge will answer the same as before to the same questions asked by others: "Mr. Michael Jackson is not interred at Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks in California." Got me wondering if the person has ALWAYS answered like that ever since the question was asked for the first time.

P.S. Big shout-out to Dangerous Incorporated. You've been doing a lot of work here. I appreciate your effort.

I've been reading this thread, and well....it's disturbing. Some things are really disturbing, but I try to keep an open mind.

Some things seem far fetched to me, others don't.

Now I have questions :

If we believe the hoax theory, then then the only possible way to do it , is if the US goverment is involved. You couldn't get so many institutions involved any other way.
So far we've had the LAFD, UCLA, Coroner's office, LAPD, FBI, DEA involved. There has been court filings, hearings, and decisions made about the will, the kids' guardianship, the executors, the investigations. There has been court rulings in California and Nevada. So the judiciary system could also be involved (or is presented with a fake investigation, fake documents).

It implies that the media are going along with it, and keep the secret. And if Michael is to "come back", they will have to say that they lied on purpose ?

To do that, if we believe that's what actually is going on, then it has to be some sort of a huge witness protection program, that implies a very serious threat to Michael's life, and that the threat comes from very powerful and well organised people. And also probably that Michael is important to help stop this people.

As someone said earlier, the US and British authorities have faced and are used to dealing with terrorists threats, so I don't really believe in a terrorist attack during the O2 concerts.

Then what would be the threat, so big that you can not stop it any other way ? Something or people connected to a major corporation ?

Also, why make it so complicated , with so many institutions implied ? Why not find something that would have made the investigations limited to California ? A car crash, for example, would have been a lot easier, IMO. It wouldnt involve the DEA, The FBI, the investigation would be more simple and not extend to several states, it would explain the closed casket ceremony.

I do find some of the inconcistencies, "strange", to say the least, that's why Ive been reading here, so my questions are not meant to be disrespectful to anybody here, and I hope it won't be understood this way. I'm just trying to understand..
I only began learning about the hoax theory a few days ago. Now I'm open to 3 possibilities surrounding his death: murder, hoax, and manslaughter (from the strongest to the weakest possibility, in this order).
And I agree, it must be a huge plan involving all the institutions. I was thinking of terrorist attacks yesterday and still thinking of it, but I don't think it's the only possibility of the kind of danger he's been in, if there is ever one. I'll keep on thinking about this...Right now I can't come up with anything.

Now guys you have to ask yourself how come that the videos/pictures from helicopters were made before Michael’s death in Culver City? It is just doesn’t make any sense why would they do it? Could it be possible that Culver City video belongs to a another movie part? Or it was done AFTER MJ passed by some ppl who want the fans to believe in hoax theories and then those “evidences” were put on the net?

The second one makes more sense to me because you do not see faces and ppl from those pictures in Culver City because it was done from far above to make sure that funeral decoration looks the same. I believe that it was done on purpose. Good job but not THAT good to make me to believe it!

They give you the pictures made from helicopter and want you to compare them with good quality pictures from real funeral. This is a little trick here some ppl never will pay attention to.So they made sure that you do not see details and ppl faces you just see those threes etc. Of course it is different because the fake funeral set was made on purpose.The similarity just was shown in something like funeral decorations etc. It looks like a pure lie to me

They want to distract fans from the reality and they do anything to control this process because somebody doesn’t want the truth about MJ death to come out.imo
Be careful guys with hoax stuff and do not believe this crap!

Also, because some parts of equipment were from TII it makes me to believe that this hoax funeral was done by AEG and it means that AEG is involved in Michael’s death directly and there is no question about it. MJ didn't control his life they controlled him. Get real here. Devil is in details. Do not forget it when you analyze those hoax theories!

Last edited:

and what about disappearing tree and Macaulay Culkin?

look at 0:26, 0:49 and 1:10 - 1:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3N4QW-bvwA

0:26 - there is tree behind the grey garbage can and you can see Macaulay Culkin and girl sitting on the chairs

0:49 - there is no tree and Macaulay Culkin

1:10 - 1:18 - you can see tree and M.C. again

it was "live", but it looks like edited film... I don't know what to think

PS. sorry for my english

I think it's because of the angle, that you cannot see the last two chairs, look at Randy Phillips to compare..

Now guys you have to ask yourself how come that the videos/pictures from helicopters were made before Michael’s death in Culver City? It is just doesn’t make any sense why would they do it? Could it be possible that Culver City video belongs to a another movie part? Or it was done AFTER MJ passed by some ppl who want the fans to believe in hoax theories and then those “evidences” were put on the net?

The second one makes more sense to me because you do not see faces and ppl from those pictures in Culver City because it was done from far above to make sure that funeral decoration looks the same. I believe that it was done on purpose. Good job but not THAT good to make me to believe it!

They give you the pictures made from helicopter and want you to compare them with good quality pictures from real funeral. This is a little trick here some ppl never will pay attention to.So they made sure that you do not see details and ppl faces you just see those threes etc. Of course it is different because the fake funeral set was made on purpose.The similarity just was shown in something like funeral decorations etc. It looks like a pure lie to me

They want to distract fans from the reality and they do anything to control this process because somebody doesn’t want the truth about MJ death to come out.imo
Be careful guys with hoax stuff and do not believe this crap!

You have no idea what all ths means do u? The truth is right in front of your eyes
but you still go with what you hear and read. Michael isnt dead, Aeg didnt kill him
murray didnt kill him, there was no propofol, it didnt happen. The funeral was faked by the family
and Michael. No body other than the jacksons are behind it.

Back