The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax 'Theory'

Asedora, First I thought you might have a point.
Only that, as MJ7777 pointed out, there is some contradiction in here:

On one hand hoax theories might distract us from searching for Michael's murderers - and in fact, that may indicate that maybe we (or somebody else on the web) got too close?

On the other hand, the same hoax sites and theories engage people that are truly honestly and intentionally searching for inconcistencies and investigate and dig for facts. In doing this, they might very well get even closer to the core of Conspiracy against Michael (let's say). This way the same conspirators that are now planting hoax stories could risk something really dangerous (for them). A great spontaneous rush towards finding the truth. As a kind of by-product of this strategy. Would they risk?

beLIEve
tii.png

So we've seen this pic/logo before connected with MJ. He has had that crown on a few of his clothes in the final months of his life.

Since MJ's passing there have been a few other connections between MJ & BELIEVE:
thenewnow-976110816-1254181169.jpg

Trainer%20and%20whale%202underwater.jpg

and then there is Criss Angels beLIEve:
13641_103475559670684_1000002472115.jpg

So first I will mention the "clues" in the poster and then I will show you a connection between MJ and Criss Angel.

The clues in the above poster are:

• beLIEve title = same as MJ's
  • Dangerous album eyes
  • The shadow of Peter Pan
  • Blood on the Floor = Blood On The Dance Floor
  • The red curtain similar to O2 PC
  • Doves = Freedom (MLK Speech)
  • The white rabbit has a secret. Shhh

I agree that we have seen MANY things appear that seem to have some kind of connection to MJ. -_-
Your interpretation is very interesting but I have to admit imo the white rabbit reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, ok and the old Jefferson Airplane song about hallucinating and tripping on LSD with these 2 fairytales in mind lol, but anyway the white rabbit really reminds me of "Alice in Wonderland" and also the story "Through the Looking Glass" which is very interesting.

I also found the description of Criss Angels show on the Cirque website interesting and some of the words seem very familiar.....

...Believe transcends any preconceived notion of what it means to be emotionally engaged by the arts of mysticism and illusion. Imagine a fantasy, an allegory, a highly theatrical tableau of mood, reverie and emotion set against a backdrop of dreamlike darkness and light...

Well anyway, I'll go back to observing again. I just wanted to say you post some very interesting things that I have read on the hoax site but have gone unnoticed here. Thanks for bringing some of these things to this thread and making us aware of other possibilities. What is truth or not, it certainly makes one think beyond what we are fed/told/shown in images by certain media, compared to what we choose to believe through our own personal growth, discovery and enlightenment as individuals. Since June 25 when it felt like time stood still and believe it or not, life kept moving on, something changed. Have we sought that higher level of conciousness that MJ spoke of? Felt an awakening with each of us? How has our perception changed? Are we aware of what is reality? What truly is to be beLIEved?

Aside from what authorities are claiming is an ongoing criminal investigation, imo something far greater has happened here.....

"Time discovered truth" ~ Seneca

~~~~~

Had a random thought since it's been said that MJ has used doubles sometimes, including in TII, I'm kinda curious to know if anyone knows if the fan followers that saw him every day can make the distinction between MJ and a double?

It's inspiring to watch how you find out new "evidences" that it's a hoax theory, but do you really believe in this? :D
You must be crazy then :doh:
And where is MJ hiding? In the moon? :doh:

Possibly...he always said he wanted to go space travelling!

This is just your opinion.

And it doesnt make sense either as a lot of fans have pointed out, that even though they dont believe in a hoax, the inconsistancies have shown many holes in AEG and others stories. So its not hiding or distracting fans, its making them dig deeper. :cheeky:

Besides, AEG dont control everything!

To make them dig deeper in what? In fake theories AEG and Sony spreading over the net? It doesn’t 't make sense what I just said? Can you pls disprove with facts that I am wrong? It would be very interesting to know what did I missed.
Did you see AEG equipment on this picture ? Yes. Do you have more detailed pictures from fake funeral? No and never will because they do not exist.
You want me to believe that kids at Grammys are a part of MJ hiding somewhere? Do you really believe that MJ was such a bad person that he would do that for his kids? So you want me to believe that because of those fake pictures you posted?
And AEG controls many things . To make fake funeral set doesn't take too long for a huge company like that. They have their own helicopters too.

Last edited:

DI so you had two people from FL denying that MJ was there and one admitting it...
Is FL Glendale in the same area as FL memorial parks?
They could be playing with words you know.

They have many divisions there and he is in Forest Lawn Glendale, in the Great Mausoleum which is not FL memorial park.

To make them dig deeper in what? In fake theories AEG and Sony spreading over the net? It doesn’t 't make sense what I just said? Can you pls disprove with facts that I am wrong? It would be very interesting to know what did I missed.
Did you see AEG equipment on this picture ? Yes. Do you have more detailed pictures from fake funeral? No and never will because they do not exist.
You want me to believe that kids at Grammys are a part of MJ hiding somewhere? Do you really believe that MJ was such a bad person that he would do that for his kids? So you want me to believe that because of those fake pictures you posted?
And AEG controls many things . To make fake funeral set doesn't take too long for a huge company like that. They have their own helicopters too.

Did you read WHAT I wrote? I do not think so. THE fake funeral picture of fake funeral set
made by AEG and you see parts of AEG equipment there from TII. It of course it was not done on Forrest Lawn it was done in different place. This is why a picture from real funeral and fake picture made by AEG look different.

They did it AFTER REAL funeral took a place at Forrest Lawn. How did they know how the
REAL FUNERAL looked like from above? It is very simple. The media helicopters on the day
of MJ funeral were taking pictures of Forrest Lawn
but we know from family member statement
that Jacksons did not gieve a permission to the media take those pictures.
The media did it on their own.

Now AEG pushing a hoax theories everywhere on the net to distract fans because MJ fans now is big problem for them. PPl who believe in hoax help Mj murders to avoid justice. Please remember that.

All hoax supporters are in very deep denial and those ppl have to be ashamed of themselves . It is good to question things but some ppl went too far. Hoax theories have no logic just, it is all heavy speculations and zero facts. Fake pictures from fake funeral set done by the media is not a fact.

Your aggressive tone is really not making anything clearer...I still don't understand..., you claim AEG didn't have access to the real funeral yet...AEG was at the real funeral (i.e., AEG's main source: Randy Phillips AEG exec in attendence at funeral) why do they need FAKE Pictures of a fake funeral, when they were there?
And if they are/were in control of everything right down to the funeral...Couldn't they have just invited themselves into the real funeral, intead of having to make second hand sets and pictures???
People in control don't have to sneak around everything.

And why are you so set on the Fake funeral??? Did you research anything else associated with the Hoax theory that makes ten times more sense then this little iota of an issue???

You're asking for facts, there's a whole thread of them. Instead of just reading the most recent pages of this entire thread...Go Back to page ONE (like many here have done) and read/research the whole thing yourself, no body has time to sit here and detail every factual inconsistency when its already available at your fingertips...-_-

While were at it, since you're asking for factual info...can I also ask what evidence you have in claiming that sony and aeg are behind the hoax sites? I'm very interested to know because you may have a point there.... just keep in mind that MJ has half ownership of Sony publishing when you answer because thats another loophole.

Edit: How do we distinguish between pictures from the fake funeral and the real funeral as you claim?
Did Aeg have to reassemble everyone that came to the real funeral (including the same family and friends) for a second time to complete the fake funeral, which would have to be done for a second time?
-If they came back, why would they go along with AEG's fake photos?
-If this was done after the funeral...maybe we can clear this up by looking up the exif data if possible on these photos which may detail when (date and time) they were taken and compare that to the actual date and time of the funeral?

This is a general question I have...Does anyone know if these pictures are simply screenshots of the live footage that was shown on TV and permitted by the Jacksons? Or are these actual photograpy pictures themselves?

Last edited:

This is your theory. Can you prove this with facts that you're right? No because if that was the case then we'd having something to go to the LAPD with.

Did you see AEG equipment on this picture ? Yes.
Yes I posted it and brought it to your attention.
Do you have more detailed pictures from fake funeral? No and never will because they do not exist.
Yes what do you want?
You want me to believe that kids at Grammys are a part of MJ hiding somewhere? Do you really believe that MJ was such a bad person that he would do that for his kids?

No I dont believe the Grammys are in cahoots. I dont believe any one person knows the big picture. Its a bit how the Pentagon works. They have many dept and no one person knows everything.

Your calling MJ a bad person because his life may have been in danger? I believe his kids know.

So you want me to believe that because of those fake pictures you posted?
Wait your all over the place here.

First of all nothing is factual. We're stating inconsistancies. Things that simply dont add up. If we knew the big picture we wouldnt be trying to piece it together. So we dont have all the answers.

You sound like you dont believe the hoax but then agree that the funeral pics were faked by AEG.

Your aggressive tone is really not making anything clearer...I still don't understand..., you claim AEG didn't have access to the real funeral yet...AEG was at the real funeral (i.e., AEG's main source: Randy Phillips AEG exec in attendence at funeral) why do they need FAKE Pictures of a fake funeral, when they were there?
And if they are/were in control of everything right down to the funeral...Couldn't they have just invited themselves into the real funeral, intead of having to make second hand sets and pictures???
People in control don't have to sneak around everything.

And why are you so set on the Fake funeral??? Did you research anything else associated with the Hoax theory that makes ten times more sense then this little iota of an issue???

You're asking for facts, there's a whole thread of them. Instead of just reading the most recent pages of this entire thread...Go Back to page ONE (like many here have done) and read/research the whole thing yourself, no body has time to sit here and detail every factual inconsistency when its already available at your fingertips...-_-

While were at it, since you're asking for factual info...can I also ask what evidence you have in claiming that sony and aeg are behind the hoax sites? I'm very interested to know because you may have a point there.... just keep in mind that MJ has half ownership of Sony publishing when you answer because thats another loophole.

My tone is not aggressive but truly I am sick and tired from hoax theories. Once again.
The real funeral took a place on Sep the 3th 2009. After that Jacksons family made a statement that they DID NOT give a permission to the media to take pictures of real funeral from helicopters. Do you remember that? I hope yes, you easy can find it on the net.

Then AEG and SONY from my point of view made a similar funeral set but not at FL in another location which is here:
46317355funeral1466x300.jpg

Look at the pictures were posted here and you see different landscape.
Now they pushing hoax theories to make fans to beliebve that Mj is alive because he faked his death but reality is that ppl from AEG killed him.

Last edited:

I agree that we have seen MANY things appear that seem to have some kind of connection to MJ. -_-
Your interpretation is very interesting but I have to admit imo the white rabbit reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, ok and the old Jefferson Airplane song about hallucinating and tripping on LSD with these 2 fairytales in mind lol, but anyway the white rabbit really reminds me of "Alice in Wonderland" and also the story "Through the Looking Glass" which is very interesting.
Yes Im aware of that theory. But it didnt coincide with the point I was trying to make lol

Oh well we cant win them all. Nobody has the answers otherwise we wouldnt be here.

Well anyway, I'll go back to observing again. I just wanted to say you post some very interesting things that I have read on the hoax site but have gone unnoticed here. Thanks for bringing some of these things to this thread and making us aware of other possibilities. What is truth or not, it certainly makes one think beyond what we are fed/told/shown in images by certain media, compared to what we choose to believe through our own personal growth, discovery and enlightenment as individuals. Since June 25 when it felt like time stood still and believe it or not, life kept moving on, something changed. Have we sought that higher level of conciousness that MJ spoke of? Felt an awakening with each of us? How has our perception changed? Are we aware of what is reality? What truly is to be beLIEved?

Aside from what authorities are claiming is an ongoing criminal investigation, imo something far greater has happened here.....

"Time discovered truth" ~ Seneca

Thank you for the complement. Michael always warned us of the media in life, why should we believe them in death? I take everything they say with a grain of salt because as we can see today from TMZ, they have no clue what is going on (and neither does the LAPD or anyone associated for that matter!) Look outside the box and you get a better perspective.

You sound like you dont believe the hoax but then agree that the funeral pics were faked by AEG.

Do not twist my words. I believe that AEG made this fake funeral set after a real funeral took a place to make you and me to believe that MJ planned his hoax. Got it? Now they want you to compare pictures from real funeral with picture from thier fake set? Yeah sure...And everyuthing adds up here if you think a little bit more real.
The rest of my answers to to you find above pls.

And I didn't call Michael a bad person, do not twist my words once again. You maybe want me to believe that he was such a bad person who made his kids suffer at memorial and later on because you posted all these hoax stuff with zero facts behind them.

My tone is not aggressive but truly I am sick and tired from hoax theories. Once again.
The real funeral took a place on Sep the 3th 2009. After that Jacksons family made a statement that they DID NOT to give a permission to the media to take pictures of real funeral from helicopters. Do you remember that? I hope yes, you easy can find it on the net.

Then AEG and SONY from my point of view made a similar funeral set but not at FL in another location which is here:

Now they pushing hoax theories to make fans to beliebve that Mj is alive because he faked his death but reality is that ppl from AEG killed him.

Correct me if I am wrong because I'm not too sure on this but didn't the Jackson family permit the media to film and photograph up until the ceremony officially began?
Looking at this pic, it looks as if the ceremony hasn't begun yet and people are just getting assembled.

Now if the media wasn't allowed to photograh and film anything up until the ceremony...How are we supposed to know that this picture didn't come from the Jackson family but from AEG and Sony as you claim?

And I'm just trying to better understand what you're saying here...b/c I am so confused trying to understand your posts.

Last edited:

Well A) Stop visiting the HOAX THREAD and B) Your view points are that of a conspiracy as well. What makes your one view point any more valid than the rest of this thread with all of its points?
The real funeral took a place on Sep the 3th 2009. After that Jacksons family made a statement that they DID NOT to give a permission to the media to take pictures of real funeral from helicopters. Do you remember that? I hope yes, you easy can find it on the net.
Yes I remember Randy making a statement about. Most people assumed it was because they wanted to show the footage on their A&E show.

We know all this as it was the point to my post.

While we've been showing that the inconsistancies can only mean that Michael is alive (as there are many of them) you need to show other than copying pics I posted that there is a connection with an AEG cover up. Because all the other inconsistancies do not head in that direction. You would also then be saying that people such as Jermaine are covering for AEG. Doubt it.

And yes your tone is coming across as hostile.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the Jackson family permit the media to film and photograph up until the ceremony officially began?
Looking at this pic, it looks as if the ceremony hasn't begun yet and people are just getting assembled.

THIS IS a FAKE a picture of FAKE funeral set done by AEG and SONY after the REAL MJ funeral imo.The ceromony never happend here cus it fake set and also you do not see buildings behind scene at this picture what you see at real funeral picture.

Jacksons didn't give the media a permission to take pictures of real funeral from above but
they the media did anyways and then Jacksons made a statement were they say that they are not happy with the media helicopters at FL this day.

Do not twist my words. I believe that AEG made this fake funeral set after a real funeral took a place to make you and me to believe that MJ planned his hoax. Got it? Now they want you to compare pictures from real funeral with picture from thier fake set? Yeah sure...And everyuthing adds up here if you think a little bit more real.
The rest of my answers to to you find above pls.

So your saying the aerial shots of the funeral are fake or the ground shots are fake?

If the ground shots are fake then why are there green screen equipment there around people like MJs family and friends.

If the aerial shot is fake (which it also is as the grassy grounds are different as is the background behind the stage area which in 1 shot has a building and another there is just a road and it has nothing to do with angles) how does that confuse everyone to your point of view. It also doesnt match up with all the other oddities that have been pointed out in this thread by others and myself.
And I didn't call Michael a bad person, do not twist my words once again. You maybe want me to believe that he was such a bad person who made his kids suffer at memorial and later on because you posted all these hoax stuff with zero facts behind them.
How am I twisting your words when Im quoting your words?
Everything I post has a link or an image or a video to present my point of view. Nothing I say is 100% factual. Im merely pointing out the oddities.

I also said that I dont think that Michael is keeping his kids in the dark therefore not making them suffer.

Im sorry but I dont think this thread is for you.

THIS IS a FAKE a picture of FAKE funeral set done by AEG and SONY after the REAL MJ funeral imo.The ceromony never happend here cus it fake set and also you do not see buildings behind scene at this picture what you see at real funeral picture.

Jacksons didn't give the media a permission to take pictures of real funeral from above but
they the media did anyways and then Jacksons made a statement were they say that they are not happy with the media helicopters at FL this day.

So the media took a picture of the real funeral which then infuriated the Jacksons because they violated their trust, right?

Then what exactly makes the TOP VIEW picture a fake? The Jacksons acknowledged that a helicopter photo was taken of the real funeral, maybe this is the picture that was taken of the real funeral which shouldn't have been taken , hence that is why the Jacksons were mad. No?

Last edited:

Well A) Stop visiting the HOAX THREAD and B) Your view points are that of a conspiracy as well. What makes your one view point any more valid than the rest of this thread with all of its points?

Why should I stop vistiting this thread? Do you own this thread? And I wish to ask you your opoint of view is more valid than mine?

While we've been showing that the inconsistancies can only mean that Michael is alive (as there are many of them) you need to show other than copying pics I posted that there is a connection with an AEG cover up. Because all the other inconsistancies do not head in that direction. You would also then be saying that people such as Jermaine are covering for AEG. Doubt it.

It means only ONE THING that MJ was KILLED by ppl from AEG and now they are covering their asses with hoax theories and they want MJ fans to believe this crap.
Sorry I do not buy it.

DI so you had two people from FL denying that MJ was there and one admitting it...
Is FL Glendale in the same area as FL memorial parks?
They could be playing with words you know.
Ive seen one email denying that MJ was at FL, Glendale as well as Ive heard accounts from 2 fans after he died where FL also denied MJ was there.

I made sure I was specific with my question as to whether MJ in at FL, Glendale and they said he is there. They could be being specific though.

Im going to email the lady directly who said MJ isnt there to get a response from her.

Why should I stop vistiting this thread? Do you own this thread? And I wish to ask you your opoint of view is more valid than mine?

I suggested not visiting the hoax thread due to your hostility. Nobody likes to have someone jump down their throat. This is how you are coming across and its not just me by the looks.

No your view point is just as valid as every member on MJJC. I didnt say that. Thats twisting words.

Im asking to you to come to the table with more facts rather than opinion as you are coming across as what you are saying IS fact when NOTHING is fact.

It means only ONE THING that MJ was KILLED by ppl from AEG and now they are covering their asses with hoax theories and they want MJ fans to believe this crap.
Sorry I do not buy it.
Then thats your opinion and I respect that. So when we dont share your view point, please dont not come across hostile.

And as I stated before, if this is your theory then you would have to say that many of the people that have been discussed in this thread such as MJs own family are covering for AEG? Not likely at all. Plus there are a lot of coincidences in your theory as well. There are more holes in your theory than there are in the theory that MJ faked his death. All of this is extreme but has been done before by others.

I was going through some old posts. I realized that somethings were forgotten and should be brought back into the spotlight. So here are some old (but good) posts from the past.

AEG Insured For Death Caused By Overdose

Think hard and remember back to July '09. Remember when it came out that AEG was insured for
death caused by overdose but not death by natural causes. Strange? With this info we asked ourselves:

Is this normal?
We all agreed, the answer was NO, It's not normal.
Look at an article posted on TMZ:

"Lloyd's of London — Overdose Clause?

Posted Jul 3rd 2009 2:41PM by TMZ Staff
A spokesperson for Lloyd's of London tells us she's never heard of a case where her company has insured someone for a drug overdose.
AEG, the company that was promoting Jackson's London concerts, claimed yesterday the policy it took out from Lloyd's did not cover death from natural causes but did cover overdoses.
Louise Shield – the head of communications for Lloyd's of London — tells us such a policy is “odd” and that she's never heard the company insuring for drug overdoses.
What's more — Shield says the company typically requires a “medical assessment” …. a physical before the policy is written. "

Member Tenderoni added :
"I have been in insurance law for years, and I am tied to the entertainment industry and I have NEVER seen a clause like that. In fact, drugs are usually the reason why you CAN'T get insurance for a movie or tour project. I have never heard of an insurance policy specifically for one thing that entertainment-related insurance companies won't do….especially in light of the fact that they claim he went through the physical. That would show a natural cause related death would be covered but evidence of drugs at that time would negate the insurance.

This makes no sense to me"

So now ask yourself: Is it strange that AEG just happened to be covered for a drug overdose and Michael just so happens to of die of just that?
Well YES it is. Yet another factor In this investigation that is just so out-of-the-ordinary.

Missing Surveillance Tape

"The Los Angeles California police investigating the death of pop star Michael Jackson, are searching for lost surveillance footage taken from his Hollywood home that could solve the mystery surrounding the last moments of his life"

So, the only actual proof of what happened the morning of June 25th is missing. Hello! Nobody will ever know what happened the morning of June 25th now. These tapes could contain footage of Michael getting away with the hoax.

"It was a very sophisticated and high-tech surveillance and security system. Not only were there cameras outside the house, but there were cameras inside as well, in private locations."Insiders close to the investigation say Michael’s death - possibly his murder - was captured on camera, but the video has not been recovered. There are also gaps in some security camera footage stored on computer hard drives. Police are combing through personal computers recovered from the house."

It was a Sophisticated and High Tech system, there's noway Dr.Murray could have stolen those tapes. He's a doctor and he doesn't know how to do CPR, he mixes a deadly combination of drugs together and he doesn't even know to call 911 as soon as he possibly can. How could he ever figure out how to work a "Sophisticated high-tech security system".

Family Can NOT Get Their Stories Straight

Source One:"Janet was in Atlanta, on the set of her upcoming Tyler Perry movie, when she heard the tragic news of her brother's death. "
Source Two:"I was at my house in New York. You know, another day, another morning, and I get a call ... " she explained. "My assistant said, 'Your brother's been taken to the hospital. It's on CNN right now.' "

Seriously, I couldn't make this up if I tried.

The Police Let The Family Tamper With The Death Scene
June 27: "Two moving vans arrived at Michael Jackson’s rented Holmby Hills mansion this morning, and workers are removing items from the home and loading them into one of the vans."
June 29: " Michael Jackson's house was searched on June 29, four days after the singer died, among the many prescription medication bottles they found were two bags of marijuana. "

Okay, so the family was in the house two days before police searched it? They could have planted things or taken there for all we know. And Michael's tox reports showed no signs of others drugs like pot so who there does smoke pot?

How Does A Body Go From 112lb To 136lb?
First We Hear: "Michael Jackson's weight, upon his death, was 112 pounds. Michael Jackson's height has been documented as between 5-10 and a half, but even if he was only 5-8, a weight of 112 pounds equates to skeletal"
Then We Hear: "According to the report, Jackson -- who was 5'9" -- weighed 136 pounds at the time of his death."

Sorry I do not buy it.

To be honest, I think many people are more interested in the inconsistencies this theory brings out more so than the theory itself.

In many instances, the hoax theory helps the AEG- killed -MJ theory...I happen to believe that Michael might have faked his death to escape a murder he feared would come later on and on the same token I also believe that Michael may have been a victim to a long conspired murder against him , be it by aeg,sony, thome or whoever it is...so no, if AEG is trying to distract anyone from the truth as you claim, I am living proof that they can't because they are in fact at the top of my suspect list anyway.
And there are many people that feel this way too, so you need to stop coming here and saying that most people who are open to this theory are delusional mislead little sheep because truth is, most aren't.

Last edited:

So the media took a picture of the real funeral which then infuriated the Jacksons because they violated their trust, right?

Then what exactly makes the TOP VIEW picture a fake? The Jacksons acknowledged that a helicopter photo was taken of the real funeral, maybe this is the picture that was taken of the real funeral which shouldn't have been taken , hence that is why the Jacksons were mad. No?

Well I am trying to be VERY patient here and I will try to explane again. I am getting sick and tired of it because I really want justice for Michael and I do not want fans to follow hoax crap, so I will do it.
Well,. pls look at those two picture? See them? Good...
tommyrot.jpg

So, the first picture you see is a real picture from REAL funeral. Do you see buildings behind scene? I hope you see them. It is FL buildings.
The second picture made from above is FAKE picture done by AEG. As you see it is not FL because you do not see buildings behind scene. Jacksons never gave a permission to the media to take FL pictures from above.
This picture of FAKE set was taken AFTER real funeral took a place. Like I said Jacksons did NOT give a permission to the media to take pictures of FL from helicopters but the media did it to SEE HOW real funeral looks like from above. Then AEG made a fake set and took a picture of this fake set from above and now they say that it is real Jacksons funeral which is not true and nothing to do with Jacksons.
Now they want you to compare picture from real funeral with the picture of their fake set saying it is real and pointing that there is no buildings there.
ppl who killed Michael want you to believe that Jacksons are liars and all funeral was fake but reality is that fake pictures and fake funeral set was done not by Jacksons but by AEG etc.

The hoax theory has a direction and actually some merit behind it where as reality and the investigation is a complete disaster with no direction. You could jump from June 26th to today and nothing has changed regarding the MJ death investigation. They dont know whats going on.

Well I am trying to be VERY patient here and I will try to explane again. I am getting sick and tired of it because I really want justice for Michael and I do not want fans to follow hoax crap, so I will do it.
Well,. pls look at those two picture? See them? Good...
tommyrot.jpg

So, the first picture you see is a real picture from REAL funeral. Do you see buildings behind scene? I hope you see them. It is FL buildings.
The second picture made from above is FAKE picture done by AEG. As you see it is not FL because you do not see buildings behind scene. Jacksons never gave a permission to the media to take FL pictures from above.
This picture of FAKE set was taken AFTER real funeral took a place. Like I said Jacksons did NOT give a permission to the media to take pictures of FL from helicopters but the media did it to SEE HOW real funeral looks like from above. Then AEG made a fake set and took a picture of this fake set from above and now they say that it is real Jacksons funeral which is not true and nothing to do with Jacksons.
Now they want you to compare picture from real funeral with the picture of their fake set saying it is real and pointing that there is no buildings there.
ppl who killed Michael want you to believe that Jacksons are liars and all funeral was fake but reality is that fake pictures and fake funeral set was done not by Jacksons but by AEG etc.
LOL Ok, I think I see what you're saying...But you may have just proven your theory right and the Hoax theory right all over again. Both theories claim a fake and you've just proven that.

But how do we know AEG really took the second picture? Do you have any proof of that or is this an assumption? Nothing wrong with an assumption because it could very well be true but If it is so( an assumption), then nothing's been debunked and everyone's just going to wind up going in circles and sitting in the same boat at the end of the day regardless of who believes this theory or that.:doh:

Then thats your opinion and I respect that. So when we dont share your view point, please dont not come across hostile.

And as I stated before, if this is your theory then you would have to say that many of the people that have been discussed in this thread such as MJs own family are covering for AEG? Not likely at all. Plus there are a lot of coincidences in your theory as well. There are more holes in your theory than there are in the theory that MJ faked his death. All of this is extreme but has been done before by others.

Why w Jacksons would be covering for AEG what are you talking about? I spend so much time to explain that AEG is trying to distract fans to cover their own asses because Jacksons are ready to sue them soon for killing Michael and you linked it with Jacksons somehow again? How did you drive such a weird conclusion from my posts? It just doesn’t make any freaking sense.

Why w Jacksons would be covering for AEG what are you talking about? I spend so much time to explain that AEG is trying to distract fans to cover their own asses because Jacksons are ready to sue them soon for killing Michael and you linked it with Jacksons somehow again? How did you drive such a weird conclusion from my posts? It just doesn’t make any freaking sense.
Because you said the Jacksons didnt want media taking images of funeral. And if AEG staged the funeral to hide their murder, then the Jackson who are also aware like we are that the funeral is staged, they must be going along with the murders of their loved family member. It doesnt make sense.

Bottom line is you agree that the funeral was staged.

I think you should read all the other posts and theories and inconsistencies in this thread before jumping one post and basing your theory on that one post.

you know Asedora, it doesnt make any sense, this is a nightmare for everyone reguardless if he died june 25th or if he is still alive. This stuff is so illogical
it just makes my head spin. I see your point about aeg and the photograph.
I thought I remebered hearing the jacksons were pissed about the photos being taken
of the funeral. I dont know who took it, but it does seem to look very studio stage like
either way

LOL Ok, I think I see what you're saying...But you may have just proven your theory right and the Hoax theory right all over again. Both theories claim a fake and you've just proven that.

But how do we know AEG really took the second picture? Do you have any proof of that or is this an assumption? Nothing wrong with an assumption because it could very well be true but If it is so( an assumption), then nothing's been debunked and everyone's just going to wind up going in circles and sitting in the same boat at the end of the day regardless of who believes this theory or that.:doh:

Thanks God I have some positive results here. To understand the media manipulations you have to think logically or to learn how to think logically.
Did Jacksons give a permission to the media to take FL funeral picture from above? No they did not.
If the media published it somewhere Jacksons would sue them. Right? So the pictures of FL from above should not exist. This is the first. The second. Did you see a real autopsy pictures on the net? No, you did not but you saw many fake pictures of MJ in morgue.
This is the same thing. You see a fake picture of fake funeral set. Do we know who did this fake set? No we do not know but we can assume with accuracy of 99% that it was done by somebody who own helicopters who can spend money for such BS and it must be a reason for that. I only see AEG and Sony doing that because ppl really want to cover their asses.
If the justice will take a place finally and Jacksons will try sue to AEG, these ppl from AEG are interested to brainwash fans before, so Jacksons will not be able to use fans in possible protests etc. It is all about destructions to cut off risk of publicity of this case.

Because you said the Jacksons didnt want media taking images of funeral. And if AEG staged the funeral to hide their murder, then the Jackson who are also aware like we are that the funeral is staged, they must be going along with the murders of their loved family member. It doesnt make sense.

I think you should read all the other posts and theories and inconsistencies in this thread before jumping one post and basing your theory on that one post.

Thank You!
With that said, I am done with this subject.-_-

Jackosns cannot show up with the statement in the media every time when fake picture of funeral or autopsy is being posted by somebody on the net. They just do not have resources for that because they are preparing for more serious battle with AEG. They probably never saw those fake funeral pictures but I am sure they will, somebody will let them know.

And who can they sue for posting fake pictures on the net? And I was discussing here just a subject of funeral pictures you posted here. I am not going to read the whole hoax thread just because you want me to do so..

Last edited:

Thanks God I have some positive results here. To understand the media manipulations you have to think logically or to learn how to think logically.
I love irony.
Did Jacksons give a permission to the media to take FL funeral picture from above? No they did not.
Do they have to ask permission? They dont own FL or the airspace.
If the media published it somewhere Jacksons would sue them. Right?
So the pictures of FL from above should not exist.
The Jacksons dont have a legal right to sue anyone over pics of the funeral. Which is why they didnt.
Did you see a real autopsy pictures on the net? No, you did not but you saw many fake pictures of MJ in morgue.

And we and all the media all know that those were fake pics. Only a few people who were said to be at the coroner know about those pics and if they leak they know who leaked it and those people will get in legal trouble. (a good way to say that there are no autopsy pics.......even Joe hasnt seen them!)
This is the same thing. You see a fake picture of fake funeral set. Do we know who did this fake set? No we do not know but we can assume with accuracy of 99% that it was done by somebody who own helicopters who can spend money for such BS and it must be a reason for that.

You mean like the media who always intrude and were not allowed in so they only way they could see in is with a helicopter?

Im sorry but for the last time read the rest of the thread and you will quickly see that it blows your theory out the window. Of course you need an open mind in the first place.

I done with this conversation.............thats time I wont get back! :tease:

Back