The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Hi movingcoolcat :)

Yes, I know.. *sigh* But I can't do anything about it.
I Wish my dreams will be more clear, like to see the criminals, etc.
I would be able to work for police to help to find some bandits or ppls who was lost/kidnaped? Free of change!
Cuz I would like to work for God.
Maybe I'll be able to do it in the future? Only God know. If He will show it to me on full in the future.

( but I Dislike those ppls who coming to tv and want to be Popular, pretending they're in contact with something :puke:
or some other charlatans :( God will punish them )

If I'll be able to see so clear anything - I'll never take any money for it, just would like to help. Don't need any popularity!

My Greatmother had ability to heal ppls and to feel things.
She was happy to help and never asked about any money, she banned even talk about it.
And if people wanted to give her something ( food, etc, material stuff ) she always asked to give it to any family they will see - which are poor.
She lived a long life, almost turned 100. ( no, it's not a joke )

I bet, i have some things from her..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yeah sure always the drama :rolleyes:

i want to pre-order my copies :jumpcrazy i wonder if theres gonna be an interview too :stretcher and OMG MORE NEW HOT PHOTOS :woohoo:

yeah sure always the drama :rolleyes:

i want to pre-order my copies :jumpcrazy
i wonder if theres gonna be an interview too :stretcher and
OMG MORE NEW HOT PHOTOS :woohoo:[/b]

It should be more accesible than the L'uomo Vogue...at least here in the states. Hopegully.

I GOT SUNSHINE ON A CLOUDY DAY WHEN ITS COLD OUTSIDE I HAVE THE month OF MAY!!!!

I GUESS

U SAY

WHAT CAN MAKE ME FEEL THIS WAY!!!

MAYUUU

Back