The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Good Night, mjjf
bedtime.gif

Thank you :flowers: and Good bye MJJF! :boohoo

I saw the video :lol: I think that's the most random story he's ever told :rofl: Yoshiki seemed very amused by Michael's interests, lol. I'm surprised he didn't say: "マイケルさんはかわいい、ねえ  ^_^ "[/b]

^cute 'maikeru'~ :lol: :rofl: :heart: he's such a sweetheart :wub:

I saw the video :lol: I think that's the most random story he's ever told :rofl: Yoshiki seemed very amused by Michael's interests, lol. I'm surprised he didn't say: "マイケルさんはかわいい、ねえ  ^_^ "[/b]

Back