The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

I miss helen :( I hope she comes back to RT one day :punk:

although I've had some bad experiences on this site it was still worth signing up for the people I've become friends with, the amount of fun I've had with you guys is just priceless... I remember how addictive this site is and I remember how I tried to leave only to come back eventually
thanks peeps :flowers:

p.s MAYU rock 4 LIFE!!! not 4 hip popping[/b]
ur welcome :flowers:

:lol:

and yes mayu rocks!!!! :sarmoti "say NO to vulgar women" :zformation:

although I've had some bad experiences on this site it was still worth signing up for the people I've become friends with, the amount of fun I've had with you guys is just priceless... I remember how addictive this site is and I remember how I tried to leave only to come back eventually
thanks peeps :flowers:

p.s MAYU rock 4 LIFE!!! not 4 hip popping[/b]

It's a lie :eek: ..... We all know.. u r comming back only for Mayu, she going to sign up again on MJJC :yes:

:huh: ....LJ... can i send you a list of stuff, that i want you to bring from las vegas? can i say? say? say? :innocent:[/b]
NO RITA you cant

hi there chaos wanna make pple feel worse by blaiming them lol[/b]
its the truth which is the light and that light is actually a train and Rita cant stop a train!

:cry:

you r so right maria :cry: ... chaos is one of the rudest member here :ranting

:zformation: :zformation:[/b]
NO rita NO!!!! I hope that everytime you see MJJC you think of MJJF and feel responible for it even though you have absoloutly no reason to be :)

its the truth which is the light and that light is actually a train and Rita cant stop a train!

NO rita NO!!!! I hope that everytime you see MJJC you think of MJJF and feel responible for it even though you have absoloutly no reason to be :)[/b]

Master sardar chaos, u r so right :yes: :yes:

I wonder who will be the last person to make a post on MJJF today before it goes :lol:

:shifty:

the person who posts last will recieve a life time supply of poo from me :yes:

thanks peeps :flowers:[/b]

^_^

We need to come up with a plan to drag Helen back here :shifty:

My poor pumpkin.. what have I done to it :no:

I knew I shouldnt have attemted carving it :lol:

myprofile-1.jpg

What a work of art LOL

Back