The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Did u mean .. u were not feeling well and u avoided to go to a docter? :unsure:[/b]

Yes, because I'm scared. Not of the doctors in general, just what is wrong with me :(

Yes, because I'm scared. Not of the doctors in general, just what is wrong with me :([/b]
nothings wrong with u hun. ur fine just go to the doc and u'll see ur fine. u will feel relieved when u know that everythings alright. otherwise u will cause to urself psychological probs. its very easy and common for someone who is absolutely fine to become ill if he has the thought that hes ill. :flowers:

:( I have to go to the doctors next week, can't avoid it any longer.[/b]

Aww, *hugs* :( Go and have a check, Malc, I'm sure it's nothing serious :flowers: You probably just need rest and the appropriate medication ;)
*will be keeping fingers crossed* :)

Chaos, what happened? :unsure:

long story CA :( but put it like this Acclaim are just abunch of assholes >_<

time wasters

aww Malcie i agree with roxy there..you have to go to a doc and he'll tell you that you're fine :D

hugs Chaos

long story CA :( but put it like this Acclaim are just abunch of assholes >_<

time wasters[/b]

I take it you ordered a game and things went wrong or sth like that? :unsure:

Don't stress yourself, the world is full of assholes and they're not worth your anger ;) :flowers:

I take it you ordered a game and things went wrong or sth like that? :unsure:

Don't stress yourself, the world is full of assholes and they're not worth your anger ;) :flowers:[/b]
nope but close, I spent more than 5 hours on an online game yesterday (the first time in ages btw)
next thing you know their servers roll back and EVERYthing I had done in those 5 hours or so hours has all gone down the drain and they are not even gona compensate their players for the looks of things :banghead

Yes, because I'm scared. Not of the doctors in general, just what is wrong with me :([/b]
:huh: .... go to a doctor... believe me everything will be fine :flowers:

nothings wrong with u hun. ur fine just go to the doc and u'll see ur fine. u will feel relieved when u know that everythings alright. otherwise u will cause to urself psychological probs. its very easy and common for someone who is absolutely fine to become ill if he has the thought that hes ill. :flowers:[/b]

^ yeah.. exactly :)

nope but close, I spent more than 5 hours on an online game yesterday (the first time in ages btw)
next thing you know their servers roll back and EVERYthing I had done in those 5 hours or so hours has all gone down the drain and they are not even gona compensate their players for the looks of things :banghead[/b]

Oh well, I guess that's the risk you take when you're a gaming geek :lol:

Cheer up :flowers:

Hey, Rita :D

Oh well, I guess that's the risk you take when you're a gaming geek :lol:

Cheer up :flowers:
Hey, Rita :D[/b]
shouldnt even be a risk, you support them by playing their game they should atleast give SOMETHING back...

^ yeah angel... although i did'nt understood a word from the song except that 'last song' written there... it has a great melody :yes: :yes:[/b]

Lol, yeah, I know :lol: It's in Japanese :p

At first I listened to the song as it was, just the voice & melody, like you said. After I read the translated lyrics, I only came to love it more :wub:

Okay, I'll stop now :lol: :blush:

:lol: Angel ...yeah.... Japanese... Bela & u are the only who know chinese ..opps... I mean japanese around :doh:

Which language you guys speak in romania? english?

:huh: .... go to a doctor... believe me everything will be fine :flowers:[/b]

Usually, I would have absolutely NO problem going. If nothing else its a morning off work. But this time, don't think it will be alright. For a start I can barely see a bloody thing out of my right eye, its blurred when looking at long distance objects, the other is fine but its throwing me off balance.

I don't want glasses, I'm scared of that for one thing. Everything is going wrong again :(

:lol: Angel ...yeah.... Japanese... Bela & u are the only who know chinese ..opps... I mean japanese around :doh:[/b]

Yeah, well, it's a beautiful language, lol :lol:

Which language you guys speak in romania? english?[/b]

You're the third person asking me this question :huh: In the exact same words :huh:

Lol, we speak romanian :lol: Why is it so hard to believe we have a language of our own? :p

Back