The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

She scares me...truly. Now I understand why he said there's no turning back......I don't wanna imagine what will become of her life :no:

I would like to take a moment to say hello to some of the kindest people in this particular thread:

Helen, Roxanne, Sil, MunGurl, Crying Angel, Roz (MJzAngel), Chaos, Skye, Usagi, Poe, Vic, Moonlitwaters, Celeste (now on her holidays), LJ, Rita, Dom.

a huuge eff off to the following members:

[color=#000000;background:#000000]better not say anything. lol.[/color]

and hello to all the newbies. If I missed you out, I'm sorry.

^ Hey orangeman!

I would like to take a moment to say hello to some of the kindest people in this particular thread:

Helen, Roxanne, Sil, MunGurl, Crying Angel, Roz (MJzAngel), Chaos, Skye, Usagi, Poe, Vic, Moonlitwaters, Celeste (now on her holidays), LJ, Rita, Dom.

a huuge eff off to the following members:

[color=#000000;background:#000000]better not say anything. lol.[/color]

and hello to all the newbies. If I missed you out, I'm sorry.[/b]
^^^ where is my name? :innocent:

Awww, hello to you too, Malc
6.gif
How are things in your area? :) Don't tell me it's still raining :(

Take care and don't tire yourself :flowers:

RT: Think I should get some ice-cream :brow:

Helen, Roxanne, Sil, MunGurl, Crying Angel, Roz (MJzAngel), Chaos, Skye, Usagi, Poe, Vic, Moonlitwaters, Celeste (now on her holidays), LJ, Rita, Dom.[/b]

^ :flowers: *hugs*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RITAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :sarmoti :wub: :jump: :heart: :salut: :sarmoti

Awww, hello to you too, Malc
6.gif
How are things in your area? :) Don't tell me it's still raining :(

Take care and don't tire yourself :flowers:

RT: Think I should get some ice-cream :brow:[/b]

We have had as much rain as the rest of the UK but our house is on top of a hill so the rain runs to the lower half of town before it gets to us (would need to be a BIG pool to reach us). The town itself hasn't flooded so far though, came close in certain areas but the drains managed to take it all away before the next big blast. Today it hasn't rained at all.

I don't mind the rain though, so long as it is doing no harm. Don't like summer anyway.

Yes I added you late Rita, I was trying to remember who has made me laugh or have been extra kind to me on here but as I'm not 100% myself right now I was forgetting some people entirely. Sorry about that.

^ Its ok orangeman..... :flowers: Take care

But, i won't accept your appolgy :no: :no:

UNTIL U WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :lol: :lol:

Back