The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

:lol: @ Em-Jay :lol: I know what you mean ;) :flowers:

Hope you did go to the doctor in the end :flowers: Do take care of yourself :)

ca i'm addicted to that gackt song :lol: i downloaded it yesterday and i'm listening to it right now :D

Really? :blink: :eek:

Lmao :lol: I feel proud :D ^_^
:jump:[/b]
actually i havent stopped listening to it since yesterday :doh: i also downloaded "another world" :wild:

wow, it's strong.. i better turn PC off for a bit
bbl

Fuj-Off

^ I don't think Roxy's gonna go that far :lol: My best friend likes him too and doesn't know Japanese at all :lol:

i wish i knew some :([/b]

At least there are sites with translated lyrics :) The one I gave you has all of his songs translated ;)

"Last song" is the only song in japanese I know off, I can sing it and translate it any time :lol: I've listened to it too many damn times :lol:

i see many views on youtube. i take it hes the most popular japanese musical artist ?

i see many views on youtube. i take it hes the most popular japanese musical artist ?[/b]

Hmm, yes and no. He has TONS of fans, you'd be surprised to see what a large fan-base he has in America/The US :eek: Also in France, I think there are more french fan-sites than japanese :doh: They conducted an experiment in a show once: they sent him and the show's host on a walk on a random street. Half an hour later, 800 people were following them :lol: Gackt said: "Oh yeah, just a normal walk down the street..." :lol:

Of course, most of his fans are among teenagers and peeps in their 20s, but not only :) He is very loved and like I said before, it shocks me every time I see people arguing on youtube that he's Japan's Michael Jackson :blink: They're always comparing them, but I have no idea why :rofl: (except for the fact that they both have superb voices and performances :innocent: )

But he's not the only one :) It's just that he gets LOTS of publicity and is involved in many things, not just music: commercials, film and other stuff. Not to mention that he's the main image for the best beauty saloon in Japan :rofl:

thanks for the info ca :D btw i have never seen u making such a long post before lol :lol: :p

thanks for the info ca :D btw i have never seen u making such a long post before lol :lol: :p[/b]

I have longer posts :brow: You must have missed them :lol:

Truth is, when I start talking about an artist I like, there's no stopping me :blush: Happens with Michael, Gackt and others :lol: That's why my friends never ask me about the music I listen to, cause they know what's expecting them :lol:

Besides, I wanted to be precise with my answer :D :flowers:

I have longer posts :brow: You must have missed them :lol:

Truth is, when I start talking about an artist I like, there's no stopping me :blush: Happens with Michael, Gackt and others :lol: That's why my friends never ask me about the music I listen to, cause they know what's expecting them :lol:

Besides, I wanted to be precise with my answer :D :flowers:[/b]
yeah i know ca i was just messing witchu :p i appreciate all the info u gave me about gackt B)

why my friends never ask me about the music I listen to, cause they know what's expecting them :lol:

Besides, I wanted to be precise with my answer :D :flowers:[/b]
:lol: ....

yeah i know ca i was just messing witchu :p i appreciate all the info u gave me about gackt B)[/b]
^ u should appreciate me too ...as I was the one who asked abt gackt which ultimately lead Angel to post a precise info :p

^ u should appreciate me too ...as I was the one who asked abt gackt which ultimately lead Angel to post a precise info :p[/b]
yes u do have a point there :lol:

Peeps, I'm out now :) I'll be away for another week, so make sure you miss me :D ^_^

Love you all :heart:

Happy summer :flowers:

You know why dont ya Skye?! ;) & you've changed your siggy!

_-_-_-_-_

Slut!

take care ca. have a great time wherever it is ur going. we'll miss ya :flowers: happy summer to u 2 hun and thanks once again for the info :heart:

Back