The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Usually, I would have absolutely NO problem going. If nothing else its a morning off work. But this time, don't think it will be alright. For a start I can barely see a bloody thing out of my right eye, its blurred when looking at long distance objects, the other is fine but its throwing me off balance.

I don't want glasses, I'm scared of that for one thing. Everything is going wrong again :([/b]
yeah.. i know that sick feeling ... but orangeman prevention is always better than cure... if you think you condition is deteriorating, you should consult a docter and do the necessary treatment :)

btw.... glasses look cool on some mens :p LOL!

yeah.. i know that sick feeling ... but orangeman prevention is always better than cure... if you think you condition is deteriorating, you should consult a docter and do the necessary treatment :)

btw.... glasses look cool on some mens :p LOL![/b]

Wouldn't on me. I'm hoping its stress related more than anything else, almost 7 months without a break can't be doing me any good.

Yeah, well, it's a beautiful language, lol :lol:
You're the third person asking me this question :huh: In the exact same words :huh:

Lol, we speak romanian :lol: Why is it so hard to believe we have a language of our own? :p[/b]

Im so sorry angel ...yeah should be Romanian ...lol. :flowers:

Wouldn't on me. I'm hoping its stress related more than anything else, almost 7 months without a break can't be doing me any good.[/b]

well, there are always the contact lenses ;) i wear them for almost 10 years now :yes:

Wouldn't on me. I'm hoping its stress related more than anything else, almost 7 months without a break can't be doing me any good.[/b]
yea looking towards computer screen affects a lot on eyes :( .. may i suggest .. take a week off from job and spent some quality time with family/friends.

105.gif
thanks lol!

^ lol he's no1 Michael Jackson tribute artist (something like an impersonator) but he does more than that :yes: he's really cool and a good guy ^_^

^ :) ok...lol... i have never heard of him before.

Random Thought :"IT'S ALL ABOUT DOLLARS AND CENTS...AND IF IT DON'T MAKE $DOLLARS$ IT DON'T MAKE SENSE"

acclaim sucks they really really suck swallow choke and die ending with them burning in hell :devil:

"I don't care what you say anymore, this is my life, go ahead with your own life and leave me alone.."

Ello (still not been to or called a doctor, just before anyone asks)

E'Cass is apparently one of the best MJ tribute artists around. Doesn't want to be called an impersonator, doesn't like the stigma after Edward Moss' impersonation during the trial and in the "Scary Movie" series. Moss is an asshole, Cass is not, neither is Navi.

PS: I'm so not following in the footsteps of other members and mystery [fake] illness. No names required.

PS: I'm so not following in the footsteps of other members and mystery [fake] illness. No names required.[/b]

:rofl: yepp nuff said :innocent:

Ello (still not been to or called a doctor, just before anyone asks)

E'Cass is apparently one of the best MJ tribute artists around. Doesn't want to be called an impersonator, doesn't like the stigma after Edward Moss' impersonation during the trial and in the "Scary Movie" series. Moss is an asshole, Cass is not, neither is Navi.

PS: I'm so not following in the footsteps of other members and mystery [fake] illness. No names required.[/b]

well said there Malcie :yes: except the first one :p hope you're feeling better hun *hugs*

so many whortleberry/huckleberry... and it's having too much of radiation :-/

not cool at all

Back