The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Another question, on the leak of the ‘87 streetwalker, is that earrape sound where the main synth bass is supposed to be supposed to be the bass but distorted? I cant hear the synth bass besides that horrid sound quality

There's still plenty I would like to hear from that era honestly, Shut Up And Dance for one is at the top of my list since people who heard it said it's an amazing song even if MJ isn't the one singing it. And I wouldn't mind listening to some of the remaining instrumentals the era has since Photographs is a nice, calming song. I also bet that the Darkchild/LaShawn Daniels demos aren't going to be bad to listen either, the guy had a great singing voice.
Could Shut Up And Dance be an Aerosmith cover with different vocals like APWNN compared to A Horse With No Name?

Last edited:
Could Shut Up And Dance be an Aerosmith cover with different vocals like APWNN compared to A Horse With No Name?
This is particularly amusing to me because I was very invested in this band growing up. MJ would've had to have dug a bit into the catalog for this one. If I'm not mistaken, it was released as a promo single quite a bit after initial release. And there's a line in there about "getting head from a guillotine". Can y'all picture MJ singing that ? 😆 Even with altered lyrics, that would be surprising to me.

Michael playing "rejects" for the record execs and since they loved the songs, it turned Dangerous from a 10 track LP to a 14 track.

14884532-10202256904060551-4211624829489998039-o.jpg
Do we know what the 10 tracks were?

Have to go through my files but I believe Keep the Faith, Will You Be There and Remember the Time weren't on there but I'm not 100
No way "Remember the Time" wasn't on there, that was a song everyone in the studio loved. I can believe "Keep the Faith" since iirc that was a very late inclusion (last month of production?)

Is there a version of Do You Know Where Your Children Are from Michael with the vocals from the Original Version of Xscape?

I wish his unreleased vocals at 2:40 made it on the track because it makes the song 10x better
Totally agree. Missed opportunity. They must have been really pressed with the time available on the record. Hence why it was all sped up to being with. A reissue with these vocals that isn't sped up would be nice.

All Jacksons & MJ solo albums deserve an uncut release. Wouldn't cost them (Sony/Estate) much time and money if released digital only.

Billie Jean's early fade out is a good example of what kind of gem had to be cut out.
Does the estate have control of the Jackson’s releases?

Have to go through my files but I believe Keep the Faith, Will You Be There and Remember the Time weren't on there but I'm not 100
That would be appreciated. would love to duplicate the original album

I was listening to Ghost Of Another Lover this morning and it blew my mind that song leaked 7 years, feels like just yesterday

I wonder what will be the next thing to leak will be?
I'm up for any new MJ personally, but a part of me hopes it's something unexpected and not as well known. I believe there's at least a handful of unheard gems still around.

im hoping for something worked on with another artist, its been ages since the last "duet" of sorts leaked/released.

Back