The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

This song is tribute to MJ. There is a singer from Algeria called soolking who did dance MJ
Wrong thread, bro. Why do you post almost every unrelated stuff in here? This forum has more threads than just this. And if there isn't one that doesn't fits your topic you can open a new one.

Why is it important to stick to the scope or parameters of a forum thread titled, "Let's end the confusion about MJ's (Michael Jackson's) unreleased tracks here"?

Sticking to the scope or parameters of a forum thread, especially one focused on ending confusion about Michael Jackson's unreleased tracks, is important for several reasons:
  1. Clarity and Purpose: The thread is likely created to provide clarity and compile accurate information about a specific topic—in this case, Michael Jackson's unreleased tracks. Staying on topic ensures that the purpose of the thread is fulfilled, and the information remains clear and relevant to those seeking it.
  2. Efficiency: By focusing discussions strictly on the subject at hand, participants can more efficiently share and receive information. This avoids the dilution of valuable data with off-topic posts, making it easier for everyone to find the information they need quickly.
  3. Respect for Participants: People visiting the thread are there for a specific reason. Sticking to the relevant topic shows respect for their time and interest, as they may not wish to sift through unrelated content to find what they are looking for.
  4. Ease of Moderation: It helps moderators to manage the forum more effectively. When discussions remain on-topic, it reduces the workload for moderators who might otherwise need to remove off-topic posts or guide the conversation back to the main focus.
  5. Archival Value: A well-maintained thread that sticks to its intended topic becomes a valuable resource for future reference. This is particularly important for topics with historical or fan interest, such as the unreleased works of a famous artist.
Staying within the scope of the thread not only enhances the user experience but also builds a comprehensive and focused resource that benefits current and future forum visitors interested in the topic.

Lucy is in Love with Linus is something I'm curious to hear. Lucy is Linus' older sister.

Fanfare 1992, Little Girls and Llama Lola are also on my list. These were written sometime during Dangerous

How do you know Little Girls and Llama Lola are Dangerous er
Lucy is in Love with Linus is something I'm curious to hear. Lucy is Linus' older sister.

Fanfare 1992, Little Girls and Llama Lola are also on my list. These were written sometime during Dangerous
I may be wrong but i think Fanfare 1992 is an instrumental , possibly to be used on the Dangerous tour at some point perhaps in some break like they did with the Someone Put your Hand out intrumental on the tour. I don't think it is an actual song ( vocally i mean )

I may be wrong but i think Fanfare 1992 is an instrumental , possibly to be used on the Dangerous tour at some point perhaps in some break like they did with the Someone Put your Hand out intrumental on the tour. I don't think it is an actual song ( vocally i mean ) Sorry for double post i was not sure the last one had went through .

TJ and Taj on whether a full version of Why exists with Michael.

At first, it was one of our uncle’s songs for the HIStory album. He made the mistake to let us listen to it before the release of the album and we fell in love with this track -as it happens with all of his songs - but he gave us that one. We admire Babyface a lot, which could explain the reason why Michael gave us this particular song. So we could have the song, but under one condition: we should keep his voice on it. So we kept the chorus as it was, sang by Michael, and we re-sang the verses. Uncle Michael was with us during the recording, he helped us with our singing as well as getting into the atmosphere of the song. You should hear Michael’s version of “Why”, that would be cool. - TJ

No, unfortunately it doesn't exist. There was only my uncle's backgrounds on the demo. There is a Babyface version of Why with MJ backgrounds though. - Taj

Which version of the answer came first and when
TJ and Taj on whether a full version of Why exists with Michael.

At first, it was one of our uncle’s songs for the HIStory album. He made the mistake to let us listen to it before the release of the album and we fell in love with this track -as it happens with all of his songs - but he gave us that one. We admire Babyface a lot, which could explain the reason why Michael gave us this particular song. So we could have the song, but under one condition: we should keep his voice on it. So we kept the chorus as it was, sang by Michael, and we re-sang the verses. Uncle Michael was with us during the recording, he helped us with our singing as well as getting into the atmosphere of the song. You should hear Michael’s version of “Why”, that would be cool. - TJ

No, unfortunately it doesn't exist. There was only my uncle's backgrounds on the demo. There is a Babyface version of Why with MJ backgrounds though. - Taj

Back