The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Usually don’t post these, but this channel is claiming this snippet is getting copyright striked by SME. Do we think this is real?

Gotta love how the description of the "Revenge" snippet is like, "I'll upload a HQ snippet if my new channel gets x number of subs." Obviously no one is obligated to share, but the people that do seem to have stuff or tease it never want to share for the greater good of the community. It's always some self-serving bullshit. Smh...

Usually don’t post these, but this channel is claiming this snippet is getting copyright striked by SME.
They could just be lying, that is a troll account after all.

And also the author of 'The Story of HIStory' and 'Off The Wall: From the Beginning, Brick by Brick' books mentioned briefly on a podcast that he has spoken to a producer who owns the song and they said that 'Revenge' is basically just a track with a very basic beat. So that snippet is sure as hell fake.

Just saying, I took the MJ Tracker that one of the members in the forum (I forgot who sorry) made and updated the wiki page for unreleased mj songs as that entire page needed an overhaul as it was just all over the place, and no I didnt take credit I said the whole community made/contributed to it, if anyone wants to make edits cause it isnt finished please do so! :D

List of unreleased songs recorded by Michael Jackson - Wikipedia

Just saying, I took the MJ Tracker that one of the members in the forum (I forgot who sorry) made and updated the wiki page for unreleased mj songs as that entire page needed an overhaul as it was just all over the place, and no I didnt take credit I said the whole community made/contributed to it, if anyone wants to make edits cause it isnt finished please do so! :D

This is infinitely better than what that page was before. Nice job!

Two corrections- Erik Kirkland sang the writer’s demo for “Shut Up and Dance”, and it’s “Get Your Weight Off of Me” the word “Can’t” is not in the title.

Edit: also missing “Granite”- lyrics to this song were auctioned off in 2002, unknown whether it was ever recorded.

Last edited:

Hey, thanks for using my tracker as a source! I made it with help from another user (idk if he's on this forum or not). If this list needs updating, hit me up with infromation you think is wrong/slightly inaccurate, and I'll update it accordingly.

Hey, thanks for using my tracker as a source! I made it with help from another user (idk if he's on this forum or not). If this list needs updating, hit me up with infromation you think is wrong/slightly inaccurate, and I'll update it accordingly.
Will do!

Gotta love how the description of the "Revenge" snippet is like, "I'll upload a HQ snippet if my new channel gets x number of subs." Obviously no one is obligated to share, but the people that do seem to have stuff or tease it never want to share for the greater good of the community. It's always some self-serving bullshit. Smh...
Yes just leak it already

Also can someone help me, some idiot thinks I "looted" the wikipedia page for fuck sake, go to the version history and check what that guy put. Please help because the version I put is real and not the shit someone put

So the song Revenge is real? and the snippet is real?
The song got auctioned twice in 2013 and 2016 so yes. The snippet isn't real though.
opgBZzv.jpg

Usually don’t post these, but this channel is claiming this snippet is getting copyright striked by SME. Do we think this is real?
"Revenge" as far as I'm aware is a legitimate title but this snippet is fake, this is a song called "Mad Man" by Rewter which was then reposted as a "demo snippet" of "Money" around 2020.

Last edited:
Also can someone help me, some idiot thinks I "looted" the wikipedia page for fuck sake, go to the version history and check what that guy put. Please help because the version I put is real and not the shit someone put
he does know the previous version had false info, right?

I can try to help edit this, but I’m not very familiar with Wikipedia- this might be a good project for the entire MJ community, especially since we’ve discussed the unreleased tracks so much on these forums- it’s time we make this info more accessible to the public!

I can try to help edit this, but I’m not very familiar with Wikipedia- this might be a good project for the entire MJ community, especially since we’ve discussed the unreleased tracks so much on these forums- it’s time we make this info more accessible to the public!
For sure! I was thinking on also fixing the Lost media Wiki page.

Back