The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

I can confirm that no, several people own it. Will they share it? 101% Nah, as far as I know it is not in the hands of dumb collectors.
Maybe we'll get that song in 13 years while we're drip-fed 5-second snippets until it leaks like it happened with GYWOOM. Just stay positive!

Never have I ever been so sure (Oh no, now)
Never thought I'd see you walk in that door (Oh now, yeah)
I can make you feel (Like you're a queen)
No remedies (No compromise)
Would you rather be, right here with me?
I want you right here next to me
glad you haven't posted its entire lyrics. If this song gets released in future it surely will have a PAL* on its cover

440px-Parental_Advisory_label.svg.png

"Rod had a meeting with MJ at his hotel suite in late 2008 during which MJ played Rod several songs. Some of the songs already had lyrics, which MJ wanted to improve. Others were instrumentals without any lyrics at all. MJ was seeking Rod’s input. They met a couple of times."
"The songs MJ played for Rod during that 2008 meeting at MJ’s hotel suite were Best of Joy, Hollywood Tonight, The Loser, The Way Your Love Me, Beautiful Girl, Dark Lady, DIE, and Can’t Stop Loving You."
Was it ever revealed what songs MJ had played for Rod in 2008? If not, this is the first piece of info that we're getting on Can't Stop Loving You other than just the title being found on MJ's notes lol.

Was it ever revealed what songs MJ had played for Rod in 2008? If not, this is the first piece of info that we're getting on Can't Stop Loving You other than just the title being found on MJ's notes lol.
For some reason

I thought we were talking about Rod Michael. Lol

But, yeah, this is the first time. It was a thinly veiled concept that MJ met with Rod at all really. We knew they discussed a new bridge for Best of Joy and that's it. So this is very enlightening.

For some reason

I thought we were talking about Rod Michael. Lol

But, yeah, this is the first time. It was a thinly veiled concept that MJ met with Rod at all really. We knew they discussed a new bridge for Best of Joy and that's it. So this is very enlightening.
I knew that MJ was planning on showing The Loser to Rod but I wasn't sure if the rest was new info or not. Very interesting.

The song that stands out for me the most there is D.I.E; the song is like a hard rock song, right? All of the songs MJ and Rod Temperton had worked on were either love ballads or dance songs, so I wonder what was he going to bring to the table with a song like that lol.

I knew that MJ was planning on showing The Loser to Rod but I wasn't sure if the rest was new info or not. Very interesting.

The song that stands out for me the most there is D.I.E; the song is like a hard rock song, right? All of the songs MJ and Rod Temperton had worked on were either love ballads or dance songs, so I wonder what was he going to bring to the table with a song like that lol.
An organic production maybe. Or maybe an inverse Beat It; it went from a funky danceable tune to a rock song, D.I.E could end up more groovy. "Dance is Entertainment". Could be like "Robot Rock".

Never have I ever been so sure (Oh no, now)
Never thought I'd see you walk in that door (Oh now, yeah)
I can make you feel (Like you're a queen)
No remedies (No compromise)
Would you rather be, right here with me?
I want you right here next to me
me when I lie

Back