The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

In my unparalleled pursuit of enlightenment, transcending the limits of mortal comprehension, delving into the vast abyss of knowledge orbiting the celestial being known as Michael Jackson (born on the sacred day of August 29, 1958; a stature of 5 feet 8 inches, a weight of a mere 120, adorned with a crown of black hair and orbs of brown), I can, with the utmost certainty, declare to the universe that in the cosmic dance of artistic collaboration, Michael Jackson and the American rapper 50 Cent never graced the same melodic plane.

Some of the music MJ was working on in his final years were inspired by songs like 50 Cent's In Da Club so I feel like that's the closest we'll get to a real 50 Cent/MJ collab lol.

No, kai leaked an excerpt from the mp3 of GYWOOM, but said it was his reconstruction.

Low bitrate source regardless.
I don't think so I saw Kai said multiple times in a discord server he told many people I got the mp3 GYWOOM that was form Ebay but can't leak it because the guy that send him the files of paid alot of money form it and he can't break this trust

Reactions: kai
I don't think so I saw Kai said multiple times in a discord server he told many people I got the mp3 GYWOOM that was form Ebay but can't leak it because the guy that send him the files of paid alot of money form it and he can't break this trust
*, , , , , , , , , .

Can someone just leak this in its entirety, it’s getting ridiculous at this point. I don’t even think this song is that good.

Back