The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

While this is better than the leaked mix, I think the third verse is out of place- it should be after the bridge, similar to “The Toy”.

Question, where can I find 4k or HD prints of single covers cus I can find some but not ones in nd like SD or LG

Imagine buying that DVD only for it to be a shitty VHS rip of Silence Of The Lambs.

It is indeed fake, but not because it’s a DVD. If you are to store audio files of higher fidelity (> 44 kHz, 16-bit) on a digital optical disc, DVD is to CD the more logical choice.

It is indeed fake, but not because it’s a DVD. If you are to store audio files of higher fidelity (> 44 kHz, 16-bit) on a digital optical disc, DVD is to CD the more logical choice.
Yeah, DVD Audio is a thing too

But what's funnier is the fact that he misspelled Buffalo and he probably tried to pass off this DVD as if it was from 1983. DVDs only became a thing in 1996.

If you are to store audio files of higher fidelity (> 44 kHz, 16-bit) on a digital optical disc, DVD is to CD the more logical choice.
not really. If it's for storage/backup reasons only, you can save the music on also on CD - even in 24/96 (yellow book format)

not really. If it's for storage/backup reasons only, you can save the music on also on CD - even in 24/96 (yellow book format)
That’s a CD-ROM. DVD will hold more data, though.

Back