The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Well I guess the unreleased vocals are nice to hear.

I'll have to go back and compare it to Best Of Joy and The Toy. I can't remember off the top of my heard which verses are unreleased. Are they from the Dangerous era?

The purpose of putting this water... erm, thing out was mainly to get rid of the song's most commonly mistaken title: B... uh, can't remember.
For HIStorical accuracy I believe to have counted the times I do actually hear the real title and the most important message it contains.

From now on it's a criminal offence to refer to the song by any other other title than WE ARE FOREVER (excluding its demo which we can continue to call THE TOY / THE BOY ... or ofc BEHIND THE MASK).

Yours sincerely
KorgMix 🥴

The purpose of putting this water... erm, thing out was mainly to get rid of the song's most commonly mistaken title: B... uh, can't remember.
For HIStorical accuracy I believe to have counted the times I do actually hear the real title and the most important message it contains.

From now on it's a criminal offence to refer to the song by any other other title than WE ARE FOREVER (excluding its demo which we can continue to call THE TOY / THE BOY ... or ofc BEHIND THE MASK).

Yours sincerely
KorgMix 🥴
The mix was amazing just like your eyes😍

Yours sincerely
KorgMix 🥴
Ok

So this is ... something
My english is not that good…
Can someone explain what exactly this is?

Is it the Original 2008 version? please tell me its not lol. It kinda sounds awful tbh)

The unreleased vocals are great. Are they from 2008 or earlier? Any idea why they cut them for the „Michael“-Version?

Is it the Original 2008 version? please tell me its not lol. It kinda sounds awful tbh)

The unreleased vocals are great. Are they from 2008 or earlier? Any idea why they cut them for the „Michael“-Version?
they probably cut them as it seems each phrase is from a different take, with one section being a different quality to the next, creating a disjointed sound (i was able to fix this using AI on the high ends).

It's just a hack job korgnex made.

Appreciate the mix, very well done as usual, Beano. I can't manage to ignore the processed vocals you tried to save from Korgnex's mix, but still! Guess that's the effect of extracting and filtering and bending?
usually with mixes i wait a few days then come back to them fresh, so i might've missed that step. if i come back to it tomorrow and hate it, it's being unlisted and edits are going to be made hahah.

Back