The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

I wish he'd upload those songs as is instead of making those unnecessary mixes that no one asks for. It'd be great if he uploaded the 2008 demo of Best Of Joy instead of working himself up with a remix that he can't finish, fans deserve hear MJ's last completed song just the way he left it.
I imagine that he does that to avoid getting into legal trouble with the Estate.

He's already flying close to the sun by releasing any of this to begin with, remixed or not. If he were to upload any of these untouched, it wouldn't take long for his page(s) to be shut down. Deservingly so, I might add, given none of us own Michael's music.

Additionally, he's just not a musician or music producer. That's another reason his mixing is so poor.

Do you mean this one? It doesn't really sound like the one Korg has posted. It's probably a different version.
Nope, it was wayyyy shorter & sounded almost nothing like "Don't Be Messin' Round". It was just speculated to be the Dangerous-era version of the song, especially since Korg used an image of Michael from that era (I believe from the filming of "Black or White"?)

o0771051012490868131.png
I wonder how this would've worked as an album

Wtf is "Ask Renee" I've seen this title so many times before
Instrumental. Though the title maybe a working title/note, it also refers to René Moore (the singer-songwriter producer).
There is also a similar title: "Ask DD". And in For The Record, it is indicated a title "Ask Her It" from the Dangerous period without further information.
According to Bill Botrell, "Ask Renee" might not be a song, that's what he thinks.

Bill Bottrell on X:

Planet Earth was an intro to Earth Song.
But was not used.
There's no sequel but maybe another song on the same subject. From History era. New York. (= N.Y. sessions)
I always knew it was. Nice that they implemented that in the Immortal Version.

Bill Bottrell on X:

Planet Earth was an intro to Earth Song.
But was not used.
There's no sequel but maybe another song on the same subject. From History era. New York. (= N.Y. sessions)

We have new information regarding a new unreleased song from the History period. I tried to dig to see if Bill Botrell participated in the song but he didn't respond. I'm not going to insist.

Link :

I wonder how this would've worked as an album
It would've been DOA just by the fact that The Verdict is there lol

Honestly though it does make me curious how MJ had written "BGS" next to it, maybe MJ recorded vocals for that version?

Honestly though it does make me curious how MJ had written "BGS" next to it, maybe MJ recorded vocals for that version?
He never recorded vocals for The Verdict, he was just thinking about it so he wrote BGVS next to it as in he wanted to record the BGVS for the song.

I like Verdicts production…reminds me of Rhythm Nation.

Judging from the songs, the album would’ve been too long and I know Michael would’ve had the longest intros

He never recorded vocals for The Verdict, he was just thinking about it so he wrote BGVS next to it as in he wanted to record the BGVS for the song.
Okay that the HIStory version of The Verdict doesn't have vocals but it was discussed earlier in this thread how almost all of the songs reworked for HIStory had been restarted from scratch, so just because the HIStory era version wasn't recorded it doesn't necessarily mean that the Dangerous version wasn't recorded either, since the former is a completely new track instead of it being an older track that was just being expanded upon. It's possible that MJ did get around to recording those background vocals or perhaps even a scratch vocal.

Back