The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Not in circulation, nobody has the song (or really any other titles apart from GYWOOM), nobody. Korg probably has a DAT from the sessions of some sort. Almost every exclusive he has is from actual tapes he personally owns and transferred himself, those things aren't circulating, and probably will never see the light of day.

The only song a handful even have is GYWOOM and that is really it, and i mean a very small handful actually have the CDQ song.
*Lord Jackson's screeching sounds on Korgnex's ventilation*

Not in circulation, nobody has the song (or really any other titles apart from GYWOOM), nobody. Korg probably has a DAT from the sessions of some sort. Almost every exclusive he has is from actual tapes he personally owns and transferred himself, those things aren't circulating, and probably will never see the light of day.

The only song a handful even have is GYWOOM and that is really it, and i mean a very small handful actually have the CDQ song.
And you know this how? You can speak for all traders and collectors?

Lovely Way was a fake wasnt it? How did you feel when Thriller 40 came out?

Like I said before, the tale is as old as time.. fake insiders with fake information

"Michael mumbles the entire thing. Verses have no tangible lyrics. Just “da da da” style mumbled vocal melody. Chorus has weakly mumbled lyrics “can’t cope with changes, what are you trying to do to me” with some ad libs in there including the line that was leaked."
https:// twitter.com/DamienShields/status/1691626268272517339
What does mean not tangible Lyrics verses im weak in english

Only tangible word
Tangible means something you can figure out what he's saying, or if he's saying genuine words and sentences

So in this case, 'the verse having no tangible lyrics' means there are no words that make sense - it is just a mumble demo. Not using real words or sentences.

Tangible means something you can figure out what he's saying, or if he's saying genuine words and sentences

So in this case, 'the verse having no tangible lyrics' means there are no words that make sense - it is just a mumble demo. Not using real words or sentences.
That very sad.

So wait those cassettes/tapes have unreleased demos? did Korgnex buy them? and also what I find interesting is that the Price of Fame pepsi says 1-30-87, which could mean that Quincy didnt mix the song until later, because the PoF pepsi is basically the same as the og

Early demos for MJ are like that. It is a common way for musicians to figure out what sounds good on the instrumental
It's easy for him to sing any phrases at least 6 or 4 phrases for verse + one chords phrase it will be like finish song

And ironically, this is thanks to a fan who recorded it illegally at the seminar. We'd either had to wait many more years or perhaps forever

GG, The Estate
There's not really A way for the estate to use this song. It's like 15 minutes of partial vocals. Not even 20. In the Back and Hollywood Tonight have more.

Unless you want Water feat. Post Malone and Ice Spice, just sit and be patient. We haven't died from lack of songs yet.

If anything, these seminars need to become way way more accessible.

If MJ himself says it's a hit, then you know it's a good song. Buffalo Bill me now please
Yeah, I really don't understand why that never made Victory. I guess he was just holding it back like others? Did it ever get reworked for BAD or Dangerous, do we know?

Yeah, I really don't understand why that never made Victory. I guess he was just holding it back like others? Did it ever get reworked for BAD or Dangerous, do we know?
Yeah, save the best for next time. But 1983-1987, 4 years, is a long time. And the style changed. Billie Jean in 87 was not the same as it would've been in 82.

While I want to hear “Buffalo Bill” too, I’m not taking MJ’s word for it. The man wasn’t exempt from some damn confusing creative decisions lol. I just wanna hear it after all the folklore.

While I want to hear “Buffalo Bill” too, I’m not taking MJ’s word for it. The man wasn’t exempt from some damn confusing creative decisions lol. I just wanna hear it after all the folklore.
This.
Michael said the same about 'The Toy', which is a nice song but I would not personally call it a masterpiece.

For some reason I don't feel much hype for Buffalo Bill. Tracks I'd like to hear more of even if they are Instrumental: 'Throwin' Your Life Away', 'GOAL', 'Goin' To Rio', 'Be Me 4 A Day', 'Adore You' and last years outtakes (Ekam Satyam is a title I've been curious about for years, I wonder if he ever recorded anything for it?).

It’s pretty stupid to dismiss MJ’s view on what was a potential hit and what wasn’t. He knew a thing or 2 about pop music as he wrote countless memorable melodies.
Let me clarify my terribly-worded comment:

I’m more inclined to believe that MJ’s comments about “Buffalo Bill” were an attempt to drum up hype than an honest opinion. The fact that he performed little work on it during the Bad sessions (according to Bill Bottrell) and never returned to it thereafter suggests it wasn’t as high-ranking as many people believe it is.

I’m interested in it because it’s one of those storied tracks, and one of the few unreleased tunes MJ publicly discussed.

If an AI would sing the lyrics of Buffalo Bill, everyone would love it:

Who Shot Buffalo Bill
Do you know Who done it against his will.
They said he was shot alot.
But was he ever truly killed

Well, its not just MJs word. Matt Forger also said it was an R&B tune. And just any 80s uptempos is something I have a keen interest in tbf. Even when they're not what I expect.

This.
Michael said the same about 'The Toy', which is a nice song but I would not personally call it a masterpiece.
I think it is a masterpiece; as far as ballads go. I would rank it right after Human Nature and Stranger in Moscow and songs like those.

It’s pretty stupid to dismiss MJ’s view on what was a potential hit and what wasn’t. He knew a thing or 2 about pop music as he wrote countless memorable melodies.
And it's basically the first huge outtake. Like, we've been anticipating since 1983.

Back