The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Buffalo Bill, Neverland Landing, Make A Wish, Crack Kills, What You Do To Me and Alright Now are the only ones to have been confirmed to have full vocals (without counting the ones with mumbling on them).
You forgot about GYWOOM and TYLA (Bad demo). These songs have full vocals. And GYWOOM even has 3 different versions: original Michael's, reworked for TUC, reworked for Xscape

Same way most people do—they knew a guy who knew a guy who had access.

You’d be surprised how often engineers, musicians, and vocalists give away demos. If I’m not mistaken, “Escape” leaked back in 2002 because one of the engineers (Stuart Brawley) gave a fan a copy.
How to become besties with Quincy Jones 🤔

Reactions: ssj
If I remember correctly, this song should be called “Rocker”. Maybe someone here knows better than me, feel free to correct me.
Could be true.
That's what they told me reminds me of Rock ‘n’ Roll Rebel
I'm just a rock and roll rebel
I'll tell you no lies
They say I worship the devil
They must be stupid or blind

@travis3000 hi travis, i remember a few years ago you wrote on a thread how you had heard some of these post trial songs and you said MJ wasn't lying when he was focusing on 'putting sounds under the microscope' in terms of the instrumentals of his music. so far i have to say i disagree adore you and water dont have unique instrumentals

Damien has just confirmed that the snippet for Water is, indeed, real. What makes me really happy is that we apparently have one more unheard vocal inside the demo. Can’t wait to hear it!
basically nothing left to hear.The snippet was cut that way to have the entire thing showing vocals when there wasn't that much to begin with. The song itself is like a snippet.

There is semilarty here when Jason sing the chords water water
Ewww... Screw Cascios water! Now, we had an opportunity to take a look at REAL WATER. And daaamn. This is so beautiful. I've listened to 15 sec snippet for almost 24 hours 😂 I know, this is insanity, but I just can't stop loving it)

Ewww... Screw Cascios water! Now, we had an opportunity to take a look at REAL WATER. And daaamn. This is so beautiful. I've listened to 15 sec snippet for almost 24 hours 😂 I know, this is insanity, but I just can't stop loving it)

Jason Malachi's Water is a very good song. So is black widow. Even though they are fake MJ songs I can admit they are extremely good

Jason Malachi's Water is a very good song. So is black widow. Even though they are fake MJ songs I can admit they are extremely good
And it's not Malachi's. It's James's and Cascio's. Malachi didn't write these songs. He just gave them his voice

The demo changes is more than 7 minutes how MJ did not sing at all only one phrase and all rest is mumbling ? Can anyone ask him the phrase that's what they told me is verse or chords ? Can anyone ask him about lyrics ? Did the song changes reworked in 2008 ?

Back