The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Does anyone know all the songs that were played at the Making HIStory seminars from last year? I don't think the snippets that leaked were everything, for starters they played a more complete version of Days In Gloucestershire but nothing of that version has surfaced. I tried to contact a person who went to the seminars but I got no return, is there anyone else here who might know more about it?

Was Water one of the songs MJ sang in 2008 at Bel-Air Hotel with Neff-U?

And He Who Makes the Sky Grey, what do we know about that song?

Does anyone know all the songs that were played at the Making HIStory seminars from last year? I don't think the snippets that leaked were everything, for starters they played a more complete version of Days In Gloucestershire but nothing of that version has surfaced. I tried to contact a person who went to the seminars but I got no return, is there anyone else here who might know more about it?
Who told you days in Gloucestershire have more complet version

Basically anything Korgnex touches becomes a big pile of bad mixing garbage
I don't know much about him, but I'm not going to lie, I didn't like that he posted the snippet of the 3rd verse of "Best of Joy" and never talked about it again! Maybe we'll never hear the full 2008 version and for him to tease like that is a little off-putting! (Sorry for the English, I'm BR)

the voice reminds me of the "HIStory" era...
...but I don't know if it's real, because it seems to be out of rhythm.
The vocal is definitely post-Thriller, early-Bad sessions, def not Invincible or HIStory

I'd be willing to bet that Korgnex's snippet is from a Bryan Loren demo

The last thing Korgnex released was a snippet from a version of Family Thing produced by Bryan Loren, so he seems to own a lot of his stuff by the sounds of it

Btw people gotta stop calling Michael's Affirmation 'Photographs' since the instrumental for it clearly isn't the same song lol, it even has its own instrumental copyrighted for it.
Type of Work: Music
Registration Number / Date: PAu003461323 / 2010-03-03
Application Title: Michael’s Affirmation (Instrumental)
Title: Michael’s Affirmation (Instrumental)
Description: Electronic file (eService)
Copyright Claimant: Bradley Buxer. Address: 553 Summit Oaks Ct., Nashville, TN, 37221, United States.
The Estate of Michael Jackson, Transfer: by Will. Address: c/o Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker, 10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2200, Los Angeles, CA, 90024, United States.
Date of Creation: 2009
Authorship on Application: Bradley Buxer; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: music, lyrics.
Michael Jackson; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: music, lyrics.

Back