The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Also, you'd be thinking of Eddie Cascio when it comes to the true liar in the family. Frank's mostly-accurate as far as his testimony goes.

"Frank Cascio" and "reliable" should not be used in the same sentence unless you are saying "Frank Cascio is not reliable"
Because he got paid because Branca and some ol' Sony Heads was stupid? If anything, someone who can facilitate all that and get away with it probably knows exactly what he's doing. He should be working for the Pentagon at this point.

Btw, are the snippets of Saturday Woman circulating online legit? I personally think most of them are fake, with the exception of one in which you can clearly hear Michael saying “she’s a Saturday woman”.

Btw, are the snippets of Saturday Woman circulating online legit? I personally think most of them are fake, with the exception of one in which you can clearly hear Michael saying “She’s a Saturday woman”.
Fakey

Here’s the snippet in question, and it’s the only one which isn’t in dogshit quality:

This is a direct quote from his book:

Frank strongly implies that Michael worked on it further, and this is supported by the fact that the song title was found in a note (not yet publicly available) in Michael’s bedroom shortly after his death. I think it’s best to leave the song’s completion status as “unclear”, since so little is known about it.
When MJ recorded Hollywood Tonight he wasn't sure of the third verse/bridge lyrics yet, but even though he wrote them eventually he still never recorded them. He also planned to work on the song in London but the verse and the bridge still went unrecorded. I agree that the status for now is unknown but at least we know for certain that the version from Dangerous is vocally incomplete.

Available information about the 'Saturday Woman' unreleased song comes also from the Vera Serova versus Sony Music and The Estate of Michael Jackson lawsuit (in 2014).

Frank Cascio also described it (in his book) as an unreleased song, which suggests that the song exists in a releasable state (despite being with certain incomplete vocals).

Note that the song can be found also as 'Saturday Night Woman', or simply as 'Saturday' (these are alternative titles of the song).

Btw, are the snippets of Saturday Woman circulating online legit? I personally think most of them are fake, with the exception of one in which you can clearly hear Michael saying “she’s a Saturday woman”.
Fake

Because he got paid because Branca and some ol' Sony Heads was stupid? If anything, someone who can facilitate all that and get away with it probably knows exactly what he's doing. He should be working for the Pentagon at this point.
no hes sold fake items before claiming them to be mj songs such as "La Mia" which was some weird trash thing with two impersonators on it

Available information about the 'Saturday Woman' unreleased song comes also from the Vera Serova versus Sony Music and The Estate of Michael Jackson lawsuit (in 2014).

Frank Cascio also described it (in his book) as an unreleased song, which suggests that the song exists in a releasable state of completion (despite being with certain incomplete vocals).

Note that the song can be found also as 'Saturday Night Woman', or simply as 'Saturday' (these are alternatives titles).
If I’m thinking of the same portion of the lawsuit, they literally just pulled data from the Wikipedia page. There’s tons of false info in there.

What about Angel? I keep seeing claims that Babyface described the song as being “simply fantastic” during an interview, but they never back them up with sources lol.

no hes sold fake items before claiming them to be mj songs such as "La Mia" which was some weird trash thing with two impersonators on it
Didn’t “La Mia” supposedly feature Pavarotti? Or was it a cover of Pavarotti’s “La Mia Canzone al Vento”?

It doesn’t exist. The only source to ever claim that is a fan magazine, and apparently after the fact they said they were duped.
In that case, it should be removed from the “List of unreleased songs recorded by Michael Jackson” Wikipedia article, at least until verifiable evidence for its existence is provided.

Now that we’re on the topic of GYWOOM, I’d like to ask a question: why did the estate hold back GYWOOM from being featured in both posthumous albums? Are they saving the best for later, or do they think it’s an underwhelming song?

Now that we’re on the topic of GYWOOM, I’d like to ask a question: why did the estate hold back GYWOOM from both posthumous albums? Are they saving the best for later, or do they think it’s an underwhelming song?
It's not very good, I see why its remained unreleased. Wouldn't really fit Xscape or Michael imo. It'll likely get used eventually (assuming theyll put out new songs) since it has probably the most vocals to it out of all the songs left.

Back