The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

That did not happened he did eating alive i wish he did you r the one that Jennifer holiday sung
Why not, wouldn't he sing all his demo's at that time? And yes that Jennifer Holliday song sounds beautiful!

Many of them without vocals like verdict
If you don't love Me
She got it,
Work That Body
Saturday Woman
Throwing you life away
Truth on youth,
Bottle of Smoke,
Garbage,
Ghost of Another Love,
Serious Effect,
Seven Digits,
The Choice

You already have here 12 outtakes of Dangerous

Yes, i can blame them for this.
It's easy to make collections of songs from the same era.

Let's continue to dream :

2010 : MICHAEL
(Collection of songs recorded or work between 2007 and 2009)

CD1
Hold My Hand
The Red One song (Dancing is Love ?)
Hollywood Tonight
I Like The Way You Love Me
Best Of Joy
I Am A Loser
Two complete songs (recorded with Brad Buxer, or Neff U ? Breath, Water, You Were There...?)
Lady of Summer (classical piece)
Remember What I Told You

CD2
10 demos of unfinished songs, also taken in the list of songs to finished found in MJ home in 2009
Most of the songs from that time are unfinished and the ones that are releasable the Estate doesn't have the permission to release.
2012 : BAD25
Now that's the only exception along with maybe Dangerous, the Bad era was MJ's most prolific era so there's a lot of material from that time.
2013 : Xscape
Collection of Invincible outtakes

CD 1
A Place With No Name
Blue Gangsta
She Was Loving Me (Chicago)
Get You Weight Off Of Me
Xscape
+ 4 other finished songs recorded with Rodney Jerkins, Teddy Riley or Dr Freeze
Another Day

CD 2
All the Invincible outtakes released on TUC + What More Can I Give + Shout
There aren't that many songs remaining from the Invincible era. It's lame enough that the Estate is re-using songs that were already released on TUC now a disc with only those isn't a compelling project.

Again, it's hard to blame them for mixing songs from other eras because the vault is that sparse and the material from 1995 and after is almost non existent. Even then we don't know if all the songs are good enough for studio album releases.

Saturday Woman
Ghost Of Another Lover
Those songs have incomplete vocals, they're only fit for re-issue albums.
Truth On Youth
No vocals apart from L.L Cool J's. Not releasable.
Bottle of Smoke,
Unconfirmed to be a real song.
Garbage,
The Choice
They're unknown to have vocals.

I don't mean to be negative, it's just that atm the Estate aims only for songs that are good enough for them and have full vocals for studio albums and there's hardly an album's worth of material left from each era except for Bad, Dangerous and maybe Thriller. Even then not all of the songs are guaranteed to sound very good, so it's hard to blame them for individually choosing songs from each era with vocals that stands out and mix them into a single album.

But isn't this the crux of this particular discussion? MJE seem to be exclusively fixated on attracting new fans for Michael. Which is fine and laudable and I don't think many people would argue with that as an objective. But they have enough money to diversify with the type of projects that they do. I'm not expecting them to do that, I'm just saying it's perfectly possible.
It's possible, but they don't care a lot about pleasing fans. Maybe when the Estate is being run by someone other than Branca/McCain, who knows? But in their current leadership the chances of that happening in the foreseeable future is none.

If you don't love Me
She got it,
Work That Body
Saturday Woman
Throwing you life away
Truth on youth,
Bottle of Smoke,
Garbage,
Ghost of Another Love,
Serious Effect,
Seven Digits,
The Choice

You already have here 12 outtakes of Dangerous
Some of them leaked and some don't have MJ vocals i thought another songs. Truth about youth don't have MJ vocal instead u must say call it off and all truth you need and men in black

and also Don't Believe It, Michael McKellar, Jane Is A Groupie, Stay, California Grass, Red Eye...

I don't know
That distortion reminds me a lot of the quality of that seminar leak of the alternative Streetwalker mix, it probably was. I'm asking because I'm really hoping that the other songs that were shown at that seminar were recorded, I would love to at least hear a snippet of Adore You. Thank you for sharing btw.

There's another snippet that leaked a few months back that went unnoticed:

It's not exactly a "new leak" since the section of it leaked a few years back, but it's nice to hear it in HQ.

There's another snippet that leaked a few months back that went unnoticed:

It's not exactly a "new leak" since the section of it leaked a few years back, but it's nice to hear it in HQ.
This is from a livestream recording of part of the song from a few years back iirc. The playback is slightly different from the actual thing so that's probably where this particular one surfaced from.

Last edited:
Those songs have incomplete vocals, they're only fit for re-issue albums.

No vocals apart from L.L Cool J's. Not releasable.

Unconfirmed to be a real song.

They're unknown to have vocals.

I don't mean to be negative, it's just that atm the Estate aims only for songs that are good enough for them and have full vocals for studio albums and there's hardly an album's worth of material left from each era except for Bad, Dangerous and maybe Thriller. Even then not all of the songs are guaranteed to sound very good, so it's hard to blame them for individually choosing songs from each era with vocals that stands out and mix them into a single album.
How do you know Saturday Woman has incomplete vocals? The only reliable info available about the song comes from Frank Cascio, who briefly mentioned it in his book “My Friend Michael”. Damien Shields recently confirmed on his Twitter that he’s never listened to it, so that info about it having incomplete vocals couldn’t have originated from him.

Last edited:
How do you know Saturday Woman has incomplete vocals? The only reliable info available about the song comes from Frank Cascio, who briefly mentioned it on his book “My Friend Michael”. Damien Shields recently confirmed on his Twitter that he’s never listened to it, so that info about it having incomplete vocals couldn’t have originated from him.
Frank Cascio said on his book that parts of the verses are mumbled, so it isn't vocally complete.

How do you know Saturday Woman has incomplete vocals? The only reliable info available about the song comes from Frank Cascio, who briefly mentioned it on his book “My Friend Michael”. Damien Shields recently confirmed on his Twitter that he’s never listened to it, so that info about it having incomplete vocals couldn’t have originated from him.
"Frank Cascio" and "reliable" should not be used in the same sentence unless you are saying "Frank Cascio is not reliable"

"Frank Cascio" and "reliable" should not be used in the same sentence unless you are saying "Frank Cascio is not reliable"
Ironically enough he seems reliable when it comes to that part, he said that Chicago 1945 was about a girl who went missing and Turnin' Me Off was considered for Dangerous and nowadays we know both are true.

Ironically enough he seems reliable when it comes to that part, he said that Chicago 1945 was about a girl who went missing and Turnin' Me Off was considered for Dangerous and nowadays we know both are true.
Yeah he has been right about some things but problem is its difficult to sift through the bullshit lol

Frank Cascio said on his book that parts of the verses are mumbled, so it isn't vocally complete.
This is a direct quote from his book:
The first verse went : “I don’t want to say that I don’t love you/I don’t want to say that I disagree…” then Michael mumbled the rest of the lines because he wasn’t sure of them yet.
Frank strongly implies that Michael worked on it further, and this is supported by the fact that the song title was found in a note (not yet publicly available) in Michael’s bedroom shortly after his death. I think it’s best to leave the song’s completion status as “unclear”, since so little is known about it.

Back