Studios Competing For Michael Jackson Concert Film; Rehearsal Footage set for release Oct. (Merged)

Re: TII rehearsal videos bought by Sony!

If they do decide to make a Premiere of it at Cinemas, then I hope it'll be a World-Wide premiere and not just the usual places like US, UK... otherwise it sucks.

90%? Wow, I hope that's true. I have mixed feelings about this...I'm glad it'll be a while before we see it. I don't think I could take it just yet.

my birthday is October, this would be a fantastic present, cant wait to see Michael in action! I miss him so much! :(

How much did it sell for in the end? :)

Great news.

Can't wait to see this.

60 Million Dollars, with a 90 per cent cut to MJ's Estate :)

Re: Studios Competing For Michael Jackson Concert Film; Bidding Began At $50M (Merged)

I can't wait for this to open on the 30th of October. Only fans of MJ will pay to see this footage. No haters, yay!! Can't wait to be in a theater full of people oozing love towards the most amazing entertainer and most compassionate man. The energy is going to be astounding. I'm going by myself because there isn't any one around who is full throttle about Michael and I don't want a wet blanket ruining the mood.

I hope we will get the complete show as rehearsal one day and not just edited some footage in a documentaire.

my birthday is on the 31st of october. Maybe ill see this 3x

Re: Studios Competing For Michael Jackson Concert Film; Bidding Began At $50M (Merged)

on larry king tonight they said sony had the rights i think and that it will be coming out the end of october. aeg live has 100 hours from the rehearsals - which was recorded partly in high definition video/audio

Is that for sure, because everyone says Sony will make a ''movie''... When I read movie, I think about a documentaire

:clapping:THIS IS WONDERFUL POSTIVE NEWS
THAT WE CAN FOCUS ON!!!!:clapping:

I heard kids might make over 300 million pounds with this footage by the end of the yr.I hope they're gonna be fine and I really want Sony to promote this thing carefully and with full strength.

This is GREAT news. But I agree I hope Sony promotes it properly....I would love to see it in the theater.

Can't wait to see it.

Why isn't it being released under his own label

my birthday is October, this would be a fantastic present, cant wait to see Michael in action! I miss him so much! :(

mine too

but in europe i am sure it will be in november and not october

ýou think its just in the big cinemas or in every cinema?

So now SONY has full rehearsal footage :( ... thats not so good i think, because THEY they may just release few songs, I am nearly sure

so we never see one full rehearsal NON-Stop :(
sony will not release, i am sure

most will be a docu i think

because over 20 songs would be already 2 and more hours :(

its so sad...
hopefully they do as good as they can and include best songs...
i am sure there is again they dont care about us one instead of an other one,
but i am happy with everything...
i hope i get more suprised as i can believe now

they should release as dvd just one full rehearsal alone too...

without docu...
so you can watch a full concert non-stop
but by sony this will never happen...

sony is not sooo creative in my opinion, but who knows...

Back