Story on MJ's Children In People Magazine Next Week

What you say in some way is true. I don't know so much about Jehovah's witness, but i know what Michael lacked after he left them was a protective ring around him of sincere people.

In the music industry, he was constantly sorrounded by insicere people.

I think the JW did not also know how to handle his fame. I wonder how Prince the singer manages to get on well, yet MJ wasn't able to, and some things Prince does are more risque than MJ.

I think they learned after MJ how to handle celebrities better.

Michael had two shortcomings after that, he didn't have his father around him for protection and he didn't have the JW, so the wolves were free to do as they pleased.

Even tough crime bosses have someone watching their back for tehir protection. They have that right-hand man.

Anyone with such fame and success needs protection.

But you can never name Michael's right-hand man throughout his career, there wasn't any who was watching his back.

Possibly for a time it was Bill Bray mostly in the 1980s, but by 1990s, MJ was mostly alone as Bill grew older and MJ wanted more freedom after feeling "trapped" all his life.

Otherwise, with protection, these wolves wouldn't have gotten far.
Think of Chandler, Bashir, Schaffel, and all the lot.

Where was that protective ring when he was being beaten by his father?

NOTHING against JW. This can happen to anyone, but religion is not an answer for everyone and we don't know what he was thinking or feeling and what happened behind closed doors in that family.

In my sincere opinion Michael jumped at the chance for independence far away from them and he started putting up a barrier and he must have done this for a reason.

Not always.
I've been doing hella big researches over the years on this religion and after checking everything (both sides of the story), I'd rather the kids not be JW. And since the JW themselves aren't allowed to read on their own religion (archives), it's kind of easy to know more than they do about the religion they are in.

As sweet as Katherine can be, I don't agree if she wants to raise the MJ3 as JW.

And at the Grammys, I was surprised how gown up they looked, then I thought they look like JW... I didn't like the feeling I got then.

btw.. on that article picture, Blanket looks bad ass ;)

Your post is just ridiculous. As a general rule for all, stop speaking if you don't know what you are talking about. What do you mean JW's can't read their own religious archives? We can read whatever we want. And, we are encouraged to read and study constantly so we are able to understand what we believe and so what we believe is more ingrained in our hearts.

Maybe you should do more research and from more reliable sources.:cheeky:

I'm not a JW, but I'm with you on this. MJ OBVIOUSLY knew how Katherine would raise his kids. It was a "no brainer" for him, so people need to get off their high horses and stop acting like they are BETTER than Katherine and that THEY would raise MJ's kids "according to his wishes" :smilerolleyes:. That attitude pisses me off too ginvid!

Btw, I would be interested in hearing more about those non-blood- transfusing strides the JW's have made for surgery. :)

No problem when I get a chance I will PM you. We actually have videos and stuff we have to go over every year as a congregation so we are up to date and know what we need to ask doctors for from the get go if we ever come in a position where blood might be an issue.:D

And at the Grammys, I was surprised how gown up they looked, then I thought they look like JW... I didn't like the feeling I got then.
didnt realise JW looked a certain way. oh dear. i wonder which half of me looks jewish bottom or top as im only half lol no i havnt got a big nose either lol

I'm not a JW, but I'm with you on this. MJ OBVIOUSLY knew how Katherine would raise his kids. It was a "no brainer" for him, so people need to get off their high horses and stop acting like they are BETTER than Katherine and that THEY would raise MJ's kids "according to his wishes" :smilerolleyes:. That attitude pisses me off too ginvid!

Btw, I would be interested in hearing more about those non-blood- transfusing strides the JW's have made for surgery. :)

Not to derail the thread but there are some blood components that can be used in some cases and if you know you are going for surgery you can store your own blood for use. I didn't mean to open a can of worms about this and I am sorry I did but it is true in the emergency situation it is sometimes a choice they make not to have a transfusion of 'red blood cells' and that is what they can not do. There is no substitution for whole blood if it is from a severe loss, or if the person has internal hemorrhage (bleeding) that can't be quickly stopped.

You can give volume (fluids) and you can give other blood components (many are synthetic or not considered to hold a genetic component which is the problem) but you can not replace whole blood.

WHERE are these people getting their 'information' from?!! The mess they are saying about JW's are VERY FAR OFF. It's almost ridiculous.

The bottom line is if people WANT to know the TRUTH about Jehovah's Witnesses, they will find it by talking and associating with them first hand. If people want to hold on to their ill-informed views and ignorant prejudices against Jehovah's Witnesses they will find and cling to the half-truths and misleadings that can re-enforce and further enhance their off-based opinions. The choice is theirs.

I, for one, am not losing any sleep over what ANYONE on here thinks about JW's because I know the truth first hand.

Firstly, nice article.

Secondly, there is no need to debate about religion. We should respect Katherine's decision, I'm sure she wants the best for those children I don't know how anyone here DARE question that. Michael DID have the children Christened though, so aren't they Christian?

Anyway, Katherine obviously wants the children to have religion in their lives.. she attends JW Kingdom Hall, she isn't going to take them to a Christian church is she.

I'm amazed at some of the prejudice comments here about JW, remember what Michael said 'prejudice is ignorance'.

Where was that protective ring when he was being beaten by his father?

NOTHING against JW. This can happen to anyone, but religion is not an answer for everyone and we don't know what he was thinking or feeling and what happened behind closed doors in that family.

In my sincere opinion Michael jumped at the chance for independence far away from them and he started putting up a barrier and he must have done this for a reason.

I am so sorry to all. But I cannot get that multiquote thing. I have tried, but I can't get it to work. It is OE.

Beachlover, it is more difficult for witnesses to protect their members when a husband or wife does not follow the religion. Even when both husband and wife are members there is onlty so much they can do since every person has to make thier own decisions. No one can make anybody do anything.

MJ didn't jump at the chance for independence from them. It wasn't as if as soon as he came of age, he had his running shoes on, and made a B-line for the door. He was in there a while after adulthood.

We do not know what he was thinking, nor do we know what was going on as he has never really spoke openly about what drove his decision to leave. Even katherine said she did not know why he left. Religion may not be the answer for all, but it was the answer for MJ as he said many times before, although maybe not that one. And in his search to find it, he seemed to take on a kind of general spirituality.

You spoke correctly when you said that we just don't know what he was thinking.

It is hard to know what he thought. i think sometimes he didn't know what he thought. He was human and was probably often conflicted about what was the best way for him to go.

What we do kow is fact is that Kath is a JW. He left his children with his mother. He was aware of what his mother believed. She was aware of how MJ was raising his children. Leave her alone to do just that.

We as fans many times want to be very protective of his children, because after someone you care for is gone, you want to hold on to what is left to preserve it and to hold it and make it ok. I think this is a case where we cannot hold to tightly or we are going to choke them. We have to hope that the right decisions are being made, even if it is very difficult.

AllTheLovelyFlowers - I LOVE your username. :wub: :yes:

Aside from that, I have only one comment on this and it's that someone needs to press the mute button on Oxman. Honestly. :no:

I am so sorry to all. But I cannot get that multiquote thing. I have tried, but I can't get it to work. It is OE.

Beachlover, it is more difficult for witnesses to protect their members when a husband or wife does not follow the religion. Even when both husband and wife are members there is onlty so much they can do since every person has to make thier own decisions. No one can make anybody do anything.

MJ didn't jump at the chance for independence from them. It wasn't as if as soon as he came of age, he had his running shoes on, and made a B-line for the door. He was in there a while after adulthood.

We do not know what he was thinking, nor do we know what was going on as he has never really spoke openly about what drove his decision to leave. Even katherine said she did not know why he left. Religion may not be the answer for all, but it was the answer for MJ as he said many times before, although maybe not that one. And in his search to find it, he seemed to take on a kind of general spirituality.

You spoke correctly when you said that we just don't know what he was thinking.

It is hard to know what he thought. i think sometimes he didn't know what he thought. He was human and was probably often conflicted about what was the best way for him to go.

What we do kow is fact is that Kath is a JW. He left his children with his mother. He was aware of what his mother believed. She was aware of how MJ was raising his children. Leave her alone to do just that.

We as fans many times want to be very protective of his children, because after someone you care for is gone, you want to hold on to what is left to preserve it and to hold it and make it ok. I think this is a case where we cannot hold to tightly or we are going to choke them. We have to hope that the right decisions are being made, even if it is very difficult.

I think some took what I said as being against JW when it was a blanket statement, agreeing with what you said. You can not protect people from what goes on in their own homes is what I was getting at. Being in a religion or in no religion, stuff will happen and you can not say that being in a religion would prevent it was what I was getting at.

We all have our own beliefs, be it Scientology, Catholics, Baptists, JW, Judaism, or atheist. I was raised Catholic and now I consider myself only Christian because of the stringent rules and my disagreement with many of their standard forms of practice.

My ONLY issue with the JW is when they come to your home and you say no thank you and they don't leave. THAT annoys me. Please don't push...and that goes for everyone. Do not push your faith. If someone wants information or wants to come to the house of worship, that is wonderful. But to push it is wrong. I believe the children will make up their own minds in their own time. It is up to them as individuals and no one can force an adult to be any religion they don't want to be. Its really quite simple.

So, yes, as you said, I may not agree, but it is what it is.

Personally, I am with PrincessMichaela. What disturbed me most about the second article is Mr Oxman. There appears to be a peculiar kind of sickness that jealous people desperate for fame seem to suffer. And Mr Oxman appears to be in the final stages of the illness.

It is a passive/aggressive thing with him which is frightening and repulsive. And this has been going on for YEARS!

The man just needs to stop. Just STOP!!

Personally, I am with PrincessMichaela. What disturbed me most about the second article is Mr Oxman. There appears to be a peculiar kind of sickness that jealous people desperate for fame seem to suffer. And Mr Oxman appears to be in the final stages of the illness.

It is a passive/aggressive thing with him which is frightening and repulsive. And this has been going on for YEARS!

The man just needs to stop. Just STOP!!

As long as Joe Jackson and the family allow Oxman to speak for them, he will continue to do so.

AllTheLovelyFlowers - I LOVE your username. :wub: :yes:

Aside from that, I have only one comment on this and it's that someone needs to press the mute button on Oxman. Honestly. :no:

That made me laugh! I don't see anything wrong with what he actually said here, but I agree I don't think he should be talking about the children so much.

jw are christians.

I don't want a debate on religion but I don't think MJs children are JW, things tell us otherwise.

Anyway it doesn't matter, Katherine is in charge. People who are talking about blood transfusions.. the family celebrate birthdays but just on different days to what they are - what do you think 'joe jackson day' was?... do you really think Katherine would let her grandchildren get seriously ill/die? Give her some credit.. Michael left the children to her, he was well aware of her beliefs.

it seems to me Oxman must have something over Joe...and this is why he stays hired...

Michael did not care for him and T-mez didn't either..but someone in the family keeps making sure he is on the payroll...

I know Michael's family loves him...but there is something not pure....going on ... with a few Jacksons...and Joe, Randy and Tito comes to mind...

hope I am wrong....

and I will name Janet too...but her un-purest comes from a different angle...

this is all just my opinion..and I hope I am wrong...

but from where I stand...I feel Michael's executors will go about carrying on his legacy in the right way...and Kenny Ortega too...than some of the family..

when the trial starts...something tells me that Janet will regret sitting on tv calling her brother a drug addict....

that is not the way you "have" your famous brother's back....regardless of what is going on ... you don't throw the media the bone they have been digging for ...

Not only are JW Christians they are very devout. And it is clear Michael did not have a problem with the children being raised JW so MYOB. And the last time I checked Michael did not ask for any one's views about how to raise his kids when he was alive so don't start giving it now

Last edited:
The JW discussion has been exhausted in this thread, and it is getting to be disrespectful. Cut it out now, please.

I know Michael's family loves him...but there is something not pure....going on ... with a few Jacksons...and Joe, Randy and Tito comes to mind...

hope I am wrong....

and I will name Janet too...but her un-purest comes from a different angle...

this is all just my opinion..and I hope I am wrong...

but from where I stand...I feel Michael's executors will go about carrying on his legacy in the right way...and Kenny Ortega too...than some of the family..

when the trial starts...something tells me that Janet will regret sitting on tv calling her brother a drug addict....

that is not the way you "have" your famous brother's back....regardless of what is going on ... you don't throw the media the bone they have been digging for ...
TITO? I NEVER got a shady vibe from him. He appears to be upfront.

I have to agree about Janet with the drug addict/intervention angle she said in Robin Roberts' interview. That didn't help Michael's case at all, just gave a bolster to the defense--after all, she's Michael's sister. In many people's minds, if she says drug addict and intervention, they figure she would know. There are people right now using what Janet said to bolster their belief that Michael contributed to his own death because of drug addiction. I don't think she meant any harm; but she should not have fallen into that trap or at least should have been more time specific instead of leaving it up in the air for people to use in favor of Murray.

PEOPLE magazine is wooing KATHERINE JACKSON bigtime. At every opportunity the mag implies that MJ'S kids are in better care with KATHERINE. No way should KATHERINE JACKSON allow herself to be suckered into giving PEOPLE MAG access to MJ'S KIDS.

don't you know what the media and the public have been insinuating for the past 7 months? that as tragic as Michael's death is, now the kids are finally getting to live a normal life
nevermind the kids being followed by paparazzi and having their lives dissected and having to hear stories about Michael not being their father - no, now they are finally experiencing a normal life
as for Michael leaving his kids to his mother - well what other choice did he have? I'm sure MJ loved his family and he never said anything bad about his family because he was a gentleman but he obviously did not trust EITHER of them to raise his kids

allthough the jehova witnesses can help toheal faster since they really are good pplke i dont think its fair they after loosing their dad also hav eto loose christmas and bdays but magazines love to overdue things i m sure the siblings of michael who have different religions are allowedto make the bdays happen anyway so i would not worry however kids can be changed easy in that church and may decide in a yr or so to actually become jeh witnesses
they re too young to relise what their dad thought about all of that and now he s gone they ll surely not hear it and i think its good that they are kept from media outside life etc just now
also i think the rpess stilk has too much negativity about the murray case and so called medicins their dad did or did not do
when they come of age they will surely read and watch evcerythingf fromn these yrs to know they are going to want tonknow and then they will see how many pple cared for them and loved them worldwide
and even more they will see hoe much michael was loved

Wow, there is an uncanncy resemblance between Blanket and his father.

It's a real shame that Katherine is not raising the kids the way Michael wanted them to be raised. *sigh* Nobody is respecting his wishes it seems.

shame you talk of shame the utter disrespect and attitude(In your words) at Michael's Mother says where the shame truly lay!

She's forcing religion on them which isn't right, she should let MJ's kids believe what they want to believe in and not have it forced upon them :yes:

You are making unfounded accusations and thats a dangerous thing!

Back