Statement Regarding Michael's Health - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Here is a hilarious quote from CNN.COM:

"The Sun's report attempted to bolster its source's credibility by calling Halperin "an award-winning investigative journalist" who has "written for respected Rolling Stone magazine." Halperin's biography on his publisher's Web site claimed he was the winner of the "Rolling Stone magazine Award for Investigative Journalism."
Rolling Stone magazine responded Monday afternoon by denying Halperin ever won that honor, but did note he was on a school newspaper staff in 1985 that collectively received the "College Journalism Award" from the magazine." (taken from http://edition.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/12/23/jackson.illness.rumor/index.html)

This guy is a joke - can't believe he got so much attention... crazy!!!

Cheers,
D>

:D lol, thanks for clearing that up. Of course that was a lie too... He is a total joke!

Thanks MsMo, you're so cute, you always come up with "interesting tidbits" for us to consider. LOL!

:laugh: U R welcome...and thank U
I just try to consider the positives :girl_happy:

We've got more than enough folks 'round here who tend to focus on the negs :doh: so I throw in those "tidbits" when I I think about 'em.

:D :clapping: :wild: Yeah...My Bay-beh!!!

Plus, I haven't been able to get on the MichaelJackson.com site either...

Perhaps major changes are in the works :cheeky:
That site works fine for me.

That site works fine for me.

Really? I keep gettin' this msg:

info_48.png
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

• You are not connected to the Internet. The website is encountering problems.
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:

bullet.png
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

Hmm...well, I'm out of town for the holidays, so it must be this dang blasted computer! :smilerolleyes:

Michael says that he's planning a tour and these TV special's, etc... and I don't care who anyone's sources are, because it doesn't get more direct that Michael himself. Everything Michael's been doing up until this point has been him getting his stuff together to launch all this stuff and patience is the key word, because he's been preparing. The only one who know's about Michael's planes exactly is Michael himself and I'll believe him over any unamed source or fan.

The book Ian is pitching will probably never see the light of day, not after this mess and especially not if it contains these bogus health claims. He is well aware of the article I wrote exposing him and his claims for what they are (a complete fraud), although he's still trying hard to save face by blocking any confrontational comments and remarks that he can (from his own blog, etc.).

It was crazy enough for him to claim that Michael had some rare, hereditary disease which most-likely would have been inherited from his family (despite no such cases existing within his large family), but then he threw all of those other claims on top of it (half blind, mute, emphysema, etc.) which only made the claims more laughable and easy to disprove.

If Jermaine can't get his confirmations right (AND THATS MJ'S BROTHER) how is Dr. Tohme supposed to.

Stuart B. did a good job. I do not believe one word from this Dr. Tohme. I would believe Akon more. MJ already confirmed to Akon that he does not want to tour anymore.

MJ has said a million times before: IF IT DOES NOT COME FROM HIS OWN MOUTH, DONT BELIEVE IT.

If Jermaine can't get his confirmations right (AND THATS MJ'S BROTHER) how is Dr. Tohme supposed to.

Stuart B. did a good job. I do not believe one word from this Dr. Tohme. I would believe Akon more. MJ already confirmed to Akon that he does not want to tour anymore.

MJ has said a million times before: IF IT DOES NOT COME FROM HIS OWN MOUTH, DONT BELIEVE IT.

Stop spamming! :angry:

But Halperin stands by his story. The filmmaker told Usmagazine. Tuesday: "Due to Michael's denial I will not be speaking until next week, when I will release the facts, evidence and the true story behind all that has gone on. Initially this was just a documentary, but it looks like I'll write the bio after all."

and now the threats begin.
rolleyes.gif
kinda reminds you of someone doesnt it. stacy (im greasy and have a girls name) brown. i remember him saying the same thing about releasing info to back up his claims in a week or so afew years back. funny it never happend. same crap here. cause by next week everyone will have forgotten about this story and everyone will have forgotten what this guy said about releasing evidence the week b4. i dont see the A.P going after him asking where the evidence is do you?
doh.gif
.then again i guess he needs a week to go look up some more crap in his medical dictionary and create some more fake insiders and fake doctors. so now its gone from a documentry to a bio. ohhh im scared
rolleyes.gif
u would actually think that a docu would be bigger than a book but obviously not for this saddo. what a sad life he must lead. what a wonderful contribution u have made to the human race.did mummy and dayys not give you enough love and attention cause by heck u have issues !lol

I think this Dr. Tohme released this report so the book DOES NOT SELL. I think the purpose was not for the fans but for the book release.

I did not spam anything. When I saw this topic I wanted to take the conversation here since this looks like the proper thread to post it on.

well thats hardly gonna make a difference mj books dont sell regardless go ask dimond about that lol. yeap the gen public are gonna remember or even give a dam if/when this book ever hits the shelfs i dont think.the only ppl who will buy this are stupid "fans" who buy anything with mjs name on it no matter what B.S it is.

OK December08 what is your point? You don't believe Dr. Tohme ok kewl got the point. Do you have anything constructive to add to this thread?

Jermaine not so long ago spread a story that the Jackson 5 were preparing for a world tour. Michael issued an official statement saying that it was not true. Remember?

"Dr. Tohme" is speaking on the record FOR Michael at his request. That is what PR people do. This is an official statement. Celebrities use PR firms/people regularly, as Michael has done.

Vic

yeah about 500 in dimonds case LOL

elusive, you got me cracking up over here. I remember when Dimond's book came out, I was in the Barnes & Noble on Fifth Avenue in NYC and I was thinking that there would have been this HUGE display showcasing her "work," but to my complete surprise, her book was WAY, WAY in the back of the store, no poster and no fanfare. And it has been downhill for her since then. LOL!

heres me thinking u have something to sell . ill say bye bye now. wont get the chance later if u get my drift

Well one fan just e-mailed me and they contacted that press firm and the firm confirmed that Dr. Tohme is not even a rep there. I think that is why a lot of fans are not taking it as a legitimate source.

no hes not a rep there he works for MJ . lee solters son works for that cmpany and he releases the statements. keep trying lol

Well one fan just e-mailed me and they contacted that press firm and the firm confirmed that Dr. Tohme is not even a rep there. I think that is why a lot of fans are not taking it as a legitimate source.

Well I can only LAUGH at a fan contacting the press firm in order to verify the existence of Dr. Tohme.

I guess that's why MJ is handling things differently now. I wonder how many fans have tried to contact Dr. Tohme in the hopes that the Dr. would put them in touch with Michael Jackson. LOL!

Why are fans so obsessed over a spokesperson to begin with? Why elevate these pr people to celebrity status when they simply have a job to do? Why are fans emailing the firm to confirm x, y, and z when that is none of our business. Wonder why MJ fans got a bad rap? PERFECT EXAMPLE:

Scoop Marketing released the statement to the wire. Scoop Marketing cannot deny they released the statement because they DID. :lol:

Scoop Marketing released the statement to the wire. Scoop Marketing cannot deny they released the statement because they DID.
exactly . some really do need to try harder.

Please check your P.M.

Fans ARE taking it as a legitimate source, because it IS.

Please respond to MJJC MOD 1's question.

Thanks,

Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back