sorry but i have to ask

very true
And this is why some people did not believe 2005 but they believe 1993 because a LARGE SETTLEMENT was given to JC. NO one cares about Jason after his comment on the stand (or either people do not know about him). His comment on the stand put to rest about "others" recieving settements. ON that stand, he talked about being tickled. I remember a person in my office at the time (who thought Michael was guilty of the 1993) saying, "that it! A tickle". I explained it all to her and she was shaking her head. Now, her view of MJ has changed since then. My father's neighbors liked MJ but they were hook on the 1993 even though they did not believe the 2005. I got the settement agreement that was made public from this board and highlighted main points of the settlement(I asked Ms. Tender at the time to pull it for me in 2005 and I copied it). I send a copy to those people at the time (my daddy wanted me to do this) and now they were happy to know details of why Michael settle and was glad to know that Michael may not have done such a thing. This is why I do not want NO ONE to say "NO ONE WILL BELIEVE". People want answers and if Michael was done wrong, people, who are interested in TRUTH, wants to know. Geraldo use to believe Michael was guilty of 1993 now he does not. If Geraldo can change his mind, so can anyone else.

frankly speaking i think that even if JC wanted to tell the truth now - number one Michael probably wouldnt be very happy as it just would start everything again. and number two - nobody would believe him. as nobody wants the truth.

I'm sure anyone who was accused of something that they didn't do would want the accuser to apologize. JC doesn't have to say anything, but" I want to give the money back" and leave it at that. He could do that in a press conference. Everyone in the media and their mamas would show up.:)

I know the law is different but who care if you LIED. TEll the truth. As was said, JC did NOT have to take the money. the law DID NOT enforce that on him. What about now. If what you are saying about Jordan is true, then Jordan should NOT have no problem giving it back. As I have said, from my experience, some people people risk perjury and admitted they lied in court to clear up a sitution. Some people have even risked their lives to set situations right that were wrong. Who cares about an agreement if YOU LIED. Set it straight. And since the money was not JOrdan to begin with, Jordan should not care if he loses it regardless if that is by giving it back to Jackson or a lawsuit. Like I said, there is a way around EVERYTHING. NOthing is 100% solid.
JC was a minor when those allegations were made so I don't think perjury would be an issue. The courts would not do anything to him if he admitted that he lied. He can say that he was forced to lie, if that in fact is what happened.

And sorry but this mess from 1993 will NEVER be done and over it unlike the trial of 2005 which many people (I am talking about good thinking people, not haters) now viewed that trial as unfair especially when the mother was arrested. It will always come up because no closure was ever given. Sorry but a settlement only makes it worst and live on even more. This is why it keeps coming up.

This has always been the way that I felt. The 1993 allegations is what did it to Michael and to me if you are a fan and can't see that, then you are living in a glass bubble. There are a lot of people who can't get past the fact that Michael settled that case in 1993. I know there are legal reasons on why he had to do it, but it seems to me and to lot of people that Michael got burnt twice. First the allegations it self and second you had to pay $20 million on top of that to someone that you know was lying their asses off. AND!!!!!!!! you can't say a damn thing about what happen.

I think the media and a lot of people don't really acknowledge the 2005 verdicts of not guilty because they view the Arviso mother as nuts and the family and money grubbing pigs. But there are still a lot of people that believe something happened in 1993.

The truth about 1993 has to come out or the doubts will always be there about Michael.

All I can say is that as a fan who remember vividly the 1993 allegations as if it was yesterday, MY HEART SANKED TO MY STOMACH when it was announced that Michael and that brat JC settled and it was worst when it came out for how much money.

MICHAEL JACKSON GOT NOTHING.

Last edited:
I know the law is different but who care if you LIED. TEll the truth. As was said, JC did NOT have to take the money. the law DID NOT enforce that on him. What about now. If what you are saying about Jordan is true, then Jordan should NOT have no problem giving it back. As I have said, from my experience, some people people risk perjury and admitted they lied in court to clear up a sitution. Some people have even risked their lives to set situations right that were wrong. Who cares about an agreement if YOU LIED. Set it straight. And since the money was not JOrdan to begin with, Jordan should not care if he loses it regardless if that is by giving it back to Jackson or a lawsuit. Like I said, there is a way around EVERYTHING. NOthing is 100% solid.
he wouldbe giving it back to the insurance company, not to mj. he'srisking nothing since he was a minor at the time!

a confidentiality agreement is solid.

i was thinking about it and ima go w/ v on this one....thinking about the past right now, when all this good is going on. it's a moot point we're going around in circles. u guys a contract is a contract. and in this case, i don't c how either party can do this w/o breaking anything and being sued.

is being 'vindicated' through this one worth losing money? b/c mj could've said what truly happened ina quick blurbbut then again, he'd be sued. same goes for jc. if mez and oxman were in direct contact w/him, how do we know mj wasn't?

All of this is gone why we still going on about it? It is what it is and we can't change it nor how people preceive it.

I think the most important thing is to focus on the future now and let this shadow be left behind.

he wouldbe giving it back to the insurance company, not to mj. he'srisking nothing since he was a minor at the time!

a confidentiality agreement is solid.

i was thinking about it and ima go w/ v on this one....thinking about the past right now, when all this good is going on. it's a moot point we're going around in circles. u guys a contract is a contract. and in this case, i don't c how either party can do this w/o breaking anything and being sued.

is being 'vindicated' through this one worth losing money? b/c mj could've said what truly happened ina quick blurbbut then again, he'd be sued. same goes for jc. if mez and oxman were in direct contact w/him, how do we know mj wasn't?
Regardless if it is an insurance company or MJ, it is NOT Jordan's. JOrdan will not lose nothing proves my point even more. Give to MJ or the insurance company. That speaks volumn, plus you did not break not agreement but Jordan did not or will not do this because his @$$ maybe enjoying this. But again, I know this will come to light one day, it always does. Yes, we are going around in circles but regardless if things are going good or not, this issue is going to come up even more when Michael comes back out. This is the mess that JOrdan help to create for Michael.

All of this is gone why we still going on about it? It is what it is and we can't change it nor how people preceive it.

I think the most important thing is to focus on the future now and let this shadow be left behind.
ONce again, this 1993 mess is always going to part of Michael's future just a much as his music until people get clear on it to some degree. I hate it but I am a being real about it as well. I will move on now because it pisses me off on how these idoits did this to an innocent man when there are real cases of abuse out here.

he wouldnt begiving any money back the settlement was for negligence not abuse.

ONce again, this 1993 mess is always going to part of Michael's future just a much as his music until people get clear on it to some degree. I hate it but I am a being real about it as well. I will move on now because it pisses me off on how these idoits did this to an innocent man when there are real cases of abuse out here.

That's the point I was making why bother with it - nothing we can change about it so it's best to leave it behind and move on to better things :yes: It'll only be a part of the future if people keep dragging it along and I just assume let those people fester on it and worry about their own issues as this to me isn't an issue anymore.

Just old crap that negative peeps want to make something out of *shrugs* I'm looking to the future.

DOes not matter, that idoit got money that he did not deserved. I do not even like the "negligence" implication which appear that Michael did "something" wrong even if it was not abuse. Still the money does not belong to Jordan by right.

That's the point I was making why bother with it - nothing we can change about it so it's best to leave it behind and move on to better things :yes: It'll only be a part of the future if people keep dragging it along and I just assume let those people fester on it and worry about their own issues as this to me isn't an issue anymore.

Just old crap that negative peeps want to make something out of *shrugs* I'm looking to the future.
ANd people will continue to drag it (lets be real) until they get some kind of closure. I think some good can come out of it (and it will one day). I am just releasing anger on how people can do this someone.:no:

Who cares what the reasons for the settlement was, the remaining fact is that Jordon Chandler recieved $20 million dollars for telling a lie that could've sent someone to jail for a long period of time. And what is negligence and how is that any better? That settlement has and continues to haunt many mnay Michael Jackson supporters. That is reality.

Yes we all want to move on, but how can you truly do that? Ignore an issue that is always going to keep coming up? And I promise you, if Michael's tour is a complete success and he takes it throught out the world and here in America, those allegations and all those cooks who were part of that nightmare are all going to come out of the woodworks and it will be 1993 all over again.

ANd people will continue to drag it (lets be real) until they get some kind of closure. I think some good can come out of it (and it will one day). I am just releasing anger on how people can do this someone.:no:

In my way of thinking the only people who deserve closure is Michael and Jordy. No one else matters in this. Simply isn't our place to do anything more than support Michael. But that's just me.

I'm sure anyone who was accused of something that they didn't do would want the accuser to apologize. JC doesn't have to say anything, but" I want to give the money back" and leave it at that. He could do that in a press conference. Everyone in the media and their mamas would show up.:)

i wonder does he still have this money

well at least some people dont even know about the trial or any accusations. like 90% of my students and they are no younger than 20 y.o.

I heard that Jordy has spoken to Michael fans, and has said that he wishes he could take everything back... does anyone know if there is truth to this?

I wish Jordy could come out and confirm to all the naysayers that Michael didn't do jack, but I imagine there'd be a lot of lawsuits flying around. Who knows.

Regardless if it is an insurance company or MJ, it is NOT Jordan's. JOrdan will not lose nothing proves my point even more. Give to MJ or the insurance company. That speaks volumn, plus you did not break not agreement but Jordan did not or will not do this because his @$$ maybe enjoying this. But again, I know this will come to light one day, it always does. Yes, we are going around in circles but regardless if things are going good or not, this issue is going to come up even more when Michael comes back out. This is the mess that JOrdan help to create for Michael.
what proves ur point? he'll 'give the money back' to the insurance company BUT will be sued by his father, his ex lawyer and the shrink. so ????

and it DOES matter what the settlement was for. he can say he wasn't abused. mj didn't settle on abuse allegationsso it's a moot point.

to think a 12 yr old boy was diabolical enough to 'enjoy' a situation such as this is preposterous....what's telling is that he hasn't had contact w/ his mother and only had contact w/ his father fairly recently and his dad tried to kill him!

yes jordan has spoken to mj fans. the last pics of him were in nyc w/ him in a wifebeater...he's w/ an mj fan and they're hanging out shopping

^Oh wow, that's cool then - I wish more people knew that, it would really put idiots and naysayers in their place.

I get so pissed off when people believe those allegations, because if they heard that evil sounding phone call from Jordy's father, they'd definitely change their minds right away. I get chills when I listen to that.

well at least some people dont even know about the trial or any accusations. like 90% of my students and they are no younger than 20 y.o.

that's good news. a little time and space and new fans and fans who don't have it in mind, will make at least some of this nightmare go away, and make a good stand against those who still want to align MJ with the big lie.

well the media had their chance to do right by him, even as recently as the yr following the trial. they did not so unles someone wants to break the agreement and be sued for millions by three separate people, i don't think anything will be coming to light anytime soon

how ironic. setting things up so they can be protected while continuing to leave the memory of slandering Michael Jackson, their fellow human being.

sign of the times. (as Prince once sang)

i don't if this belongs here but this clip really hit me 1st time i watched it.... at 2:20

the look on his face... "like why the F$*#" won't you listen your believe me"

reminds me the interview when he was young about he would have different opinions and thoughts than most people and he was always trying to get it across and seemed to be frustrated at times..... thank god he has music to express it.

i don't if this belongs here but this clip really hit me 1st time i watched it.... at 2:20

the look on his face... "like why the F$*#" won't you listen your believe me"

reminds me the interview when he was young about he would have different opinions and thoughts than most people and he was always trying to get it across and seemed to be frustrated at times..... thank god he has music to express it.

yep. that's what his music is for. i could think of a myriad of things where MJ needs his music, or else some would just not listen.

thanks for posting that.

Last edited:
I feel so bad for Michael there. 1.) Diane won't stop interrupting him 2.) You can tell it's frustrating the crap out of him and 3.) Her questions try to make him out to be something he's not.

I always love what he says there at the end. That he's not gonna stop having children over. If he said "Yes", that would make him look guilty. The fact he's willing to say "I will allow children over because what goes on is moral and innocent and I shouldn't have to stop doing ANYTHING over a false accusation" (in so many words) speaks volumes, and I think more people should see that.

I feel so bad for Michael there. 1.) Diane won't stop interrupting him 2.) You can tell it's frustrating the crap out of him and 3.) Her questions try to make him out to be something he's not.

I always love what he says there at the end. That he's not gonna stop having children over. If he said "Yes", that would make him look guilty. The fact he's willing to say "I will allow children over because what goes on is moral and innocent and I shouldn't have to stop doing ANYTHING over a false accusation" (in so many words) speaks volumes, and I think more people should see that.

I totally agree. He handled that perfectly, his determination and confidence in what he was trying to say speaks volumes. More people should see that. That must have been so hard for him.

diane was determined to make a fool of him and wouldn't listen to a word he or lisa said. she then later did an interview w/ lmp and asked her a lot of snotty questions about her marriage to mj...she took joy in the fact they broke up and wanted her to smear him.

she's a crappy journalist. i was watching her on either gma or today and i could barely recognize her. not cute at all....

diane was determined to make a fool of him and wouldn't listen to a word he or lisa said. she then later did an interview w/ lmp and asked her a lot of snotty questions about her marriage to mj...she took joy in the fact they broke up and wanted her to smear him.

Ah yeah, I remember that! It was so snotty, she asked such negative questions so Lisa would naturally have to badmouth him.

I enjoy the Prime Time interview because Michael looks so beautiful, and he's just lovely in it all around and I adore hearing him answer her questions. But I hate Diane and her stupid attitude in it the whole time. Like when they watch that HIStory teaser where Michael CLEARLY explained it had nothing to do with racism or politics, and she's like "We're gonna agree to disagree on what that video's about" :rolleyes:

hey all ive been so confused about something and that something is gavin arivzo.

the boy who accused him of molesting him well i read up in gavin he was a fan of mj and his wish was to meet him before he dies and well that came true. and they said he has only weeks to live then michael comes along and gavin lives and gavin says all these things like michael will never do anything to a child in martain bashir doc. gavin and michael seemed like good friends. then all of a sudden gavin accuses him off molesting him im so confused why did he accuse him is there a reason why he accused him coz they seemed so happy. gavin was cured from cancer after he met michael he was a fan of mike a HUGE fan for him to be cured of cancer after meeting him so why accuse him. then that what i dont get if he was a fan why accuse him of it??

Gavin's mother influenced him into accusing Michael.

she lied saying he'd be famous an dbe an actor. he realized halfway thru she was lying and then got mad at her saying she ruined it for him but still went ahead and lied on both the grand jury stand and the actual trial

Back