sorry but i have to ask

the sodium amytal was never a proven thing. many think it was said by evan so that IF jordan ever comes forward or IF they found a way to force him on the stand or his mother told him to testify and he messed up, they could blame the sodium amytal.

it used to be thought of as a truth serum...it's not, u can actually implant false memories in a person. so if jordan were to come forward now and it was in a situation that could implicate feldman and katz for something illegal, they could use the amytal excuse sayig nthat jordan's memory is faulty and he doesn't know what happens, thereby negating his testimony and rendering it useless before a jury.

n if people are so ignorant to think he settled b/c he lacks integrity, maybe they should educate their damn selves...ignorance is bliss in this case. they can pretend they don't know.

MANY in this thread have heard and read this information before, many times before, yet chose to believe what is pleasing to the fanstasy playing in their head.

jordan doesn' tbelieve he was molested. he never did by the accounts of him and his friends.
but let us all go along w/ the idea that the big bad wolf framed mj and it's the kid (at the time) that should be thrown and burned at the stake.

they had a relationship. that's y mj was so close w/ the kids, both of them. it was over w/ david, he was jealous, and even sued mj for b reaking up his family.

I heard she couldn't even look in his direction. And she couldn't say that Michael molested her son because that would have opened the door for Jordan or his friends to be subpoenad by the defense. I remember Sneddon was careful not to even ask her if she thought her son had been molested by Michael. They didn't even bring the question up....it was as if her whole purpose was to muddy and tarnish Michael as much as possible. I never understood what was so strange about a guy taking the son of his girlfriend to help him pick out a diamond bracelet from Cartier. I knew then that they were dating. What woman wouldn't take that as a sweet gesture? I remember Michael saying in LWMJ that he likes to buy jewelry for his women. But then it was pathetic to see her sitting there crying when she testified that she hadn't seen her son in 11 years. How sad. Jordan is obviously upset with this woman for what she did.

Soso, can you answer this question for me?.......When I saw June Chandler walk into that courtroom to testify against her former lover, Michael, I often wondered why? What did she stand to gain from this? I mean was she obligated by law to testify because Sneddon wanted her to? Because as far as I know, she was not one of the people who got subpoenad. So why was she even there after all these years? Why didn't she tell Snuffy to go away?

she, unlikeher son, couldbe forced to testify. and out of that whole lot, she was the one who got the least amount of money. evan wrote a book saying he allowed jc to be molested for a lil bit till he felt it was weird...wtf?

she didn'twrite a book, she didn't keep in contact w/ the fools from sbc, so they could call her andbe very careful w/ the questioning...note, mez couldn't ask about romantic anything between her and mj cuz sneddon didn't open the door to that. the defense can only counter what was said by the state

Back