Son went back to emergancy room on Thursday(update pg 6)

Hey Dorothy, just wondering if you had any updates. How has he been doing lately? :)

Only today i saw this thread. My prayers are with you, Dorothy and your son, i hope he is better. God bless.

Gosh didn't think this was being bumped up again. Glad I saw it as I am no ignoring your responses. My son is doing well. : ) He will be going to the dr for a check up next week. They say it wasn't his heart so he must have been having like an anxiety attack plus he was coming down with something that day.

Gosh didn't think this was being bumped up again. Glad I saw it as I am no ignoring your responses. My son is doing well. : ) He will be going to the dr for a check up next week. They say it wasn't his heart so he must have been having like an anxiety attack plus he was coming down with something that day.

Great to hear that :) Hopefully all will go well next week. All the best to you both.

Dorothy you are loved and i wish you well may god bless you here is my open prayer to you as i am typing i am saying this out loud you all please do the same.

Dear heaven father I ask you from the bottom of my heart to release Dorothy and her family from this pain lift her spirits high give her your warm love and guidance embracing her with love watch over her son, her and family. Give them the wisdom, peace, and understanding that they need. Lift your powerful force send her son garden angles to place their hands on to him lift his soul and pray heavenly around him as him and his family are going through this difficult time in the name of the son, father and the holy spirit I pray this blessing in your name heavenly father god AMEN.

Re: Please pray for my son (Update on pg 5)

My son is HOME!He is in great spirits acting his old self again. The Drs said that they couldn't find anything wrong but need to check his heart in two weeks. I am so glad to be home with my son and everything back to normal. I would like to thank each and every one of you again for your over whelming responses and prayers. Without your prayers my son would have been in a different situation but of course that was not the case. The Lord answer all your prayers.PRAISE THE LORD~:)
I'm glad that your baby boy is much better.:D
Thank you for the updates. :flowers:

:wild: :wild: :wild: This is very good.

My prayers for you and your child. :angel:

Back