September 26 - 28 *Updated for Sept 28, 2008, on post #104*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, when did I tell anyone they need to shut up? I don't think I was trying to do that, and my post wasn't no attack. I tried to write what I had to write the best way I could, while avoiding that but um, ok. :mello:

Re: September 26 - 28 Pam Calls and is in talks w/MJ about comeback video?

If Mike wanna be with someone like Pam Anderson, age ain't nothing but a number.

but she is not a" lady". I don't want Michael in his age to mingle with some cheap woman .I want him to show the world that he is "as usual " a gentelman who can befriend a real lady. I want him to show the world a respectful couple like Brad and Angelina .

even in his videos there are many respectful actresses to appear with .plz no odd couple to entertain the media ,we are sick of this.

Aren't you doing what we fans hate other people do to Michael? Judging her by what you read about her.

but she is not a" lady". I don't want Michael in his age to mingle with some cheap woman .I want him to show the world that he is "as usual " a gentelman who can befriend a real lady. I want him to show the world a respectful couple like Brad and Angelina .

even in his videos there are many respectful actresses to appear with .plz no odd couple to entertain the media ,we are sick of this.
This is precisely what the media is all about , it is about using Michael jackson to entertain themselves, even though the man has kept away from the public eye they will continue to do this as long as his name has value to them. Nobody knows how MJ feels about his name being used in this way, cause as usual he isn't speaking about it. How many of us would tolerate our name being used like this. I think it is appauling and is in bad taste. So I will never laugh and I do have a sense of humour and I do laugh a lot, but I don't laugh with people who are trying to destry an innocent man's name.:yes:

lol @ the brad and angelina being a respectable couple thing considering how and when they got together, and angelina making out with her own brother on tv at an awards show.... im sure she's a very nice person and i admire her humanitarian efforts but to make her out as pristine and that coupling as a standard is a little ?

anyway a making a video together and making whoppee together is miles apart, and if she was his choice then that's his decision yes?

point well taken datsy. not our place to tell you to lighten up or to what level of intensity you wish to respond. i think it goes against rules to attack a person in this manner on the forum anyhow. responding to your points is cool, but telling you in what manner you should post i do believe is off limits. sorry :flowers:
No need to say sorry, Friend, but I do appreciate that you understand what I am saying. Peace.:cheers:

well... it's not about what YOU want.

IMO some people here go too far with michael's personal life, we don't know what kind of women he likes AND we don't know anything about Pam, we just guess.

and for the video.. Ola Ray was a playboy girl.. so what?
if there were any boards during Thriller Era, probally the comments were something like "nooo Michael!! don't ruin your career. don't release Thriller!!". right?

let him be.. not asking too much. he is Michael Jackson.

I honestly could give a doggone anymore. :lol:

The man's 50 now and we're still telling Grandpa what he can or cannot do with his personal life. :lol:

So who should he be with? YOU? :lol:

How can we possibly be arguing about what Michael needs?:doh::fortuneteller:
We don't know him like that to even have a valid opinion of who is right for him and who isn't :cheeky:
Hes 50 years old, hes old enough to make his own decisions in life... If theres anything Michael does need, its to live his life without worrying about what other people say or think.:ermm:

How can we possibly be arguing about what Michael needs?:doh::fortuneteller:
We don't know him like that to even have a valid opinion of who is right for him and who isn't :cheeky:
Hes 50 years old, hes old enough to make his own decisions in life... If theres anything Michael does need, its to live his life without worrying about what other people say or think.:ermm:
Thank you.

Angelina? Angelina who stole Brad from Jennifer Angelina? lol, okay.

How do you know that Pam isn't a "lady"? Just because she's known to be promiscuous doesn't mean she's classless. LMP has the same rep and Michael married her. The Pam rumor is freakin' harmless. Anyone who says it isn't must not have been around to see that fiasco from three years ago. Pam's a cool lady, she respects Michael, which is more then I can say for most people. What's the problem? She doesn't need publicity, she's got plenty of that.

My goodness look what this thread turned into. :doh: I'm closing this thread because some people need to just step away from the computer and get some fresh air. :*****: If there is any kind of breaking news or whatever, which I doubt, I will just post a new thread. Bye Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back