September 26 - 28 *Updated for Sept 28, 2008, on post #104*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: September 26 - 28 Pam Calls and is in talks w/MJ about comeback video?

Uh, no it's not. Why would that be the case. Just because 99.9% of their journalists and anchors are lying bastards doesn't mean they aren't credible that 0.01% the rest of the time, lol.

Ohh, exciting! So it isn't just a rumor after all. Take that Pam haters, lol. I like that she's been talking about how she admires Michael too. Pam is a smart woman.

I like the comment about how todays hip hop dancers basically suck when you throw anything other then popping, locking and breaking at them. Because it's true. They're highly limited and their initial movement from step to step isn't that good at all. I keep telling people this, but no one believes it.

And Jesse McCartney singing "TWYMMF"? Gag me with a spoon. That's the same little f***** who said if Michael ever came near him, he'd cut his dick off. So f*** Jesse McCartney and his no talent ass.[
What????????? where did he say that?
I thought he sounds like Chris brown in Leavin', Chris brown's copycat.

Since when is that a rule? Or do members make their own rules as we go along? That would be interesting. No, I agree with Wannabe... we really should appreciate the 0.01% of the time Fox comes up with an unbiased story ;)

He said it a couple years ago. I remember things like that. He came around the same time as Chris Brown, as far as I know. He's an ass hole.

Well as being the one in charge of the news department I am the one who made the decision to post it as it isn't from the one who we aren't supposed to be speaken of and yes I know from being in charge of the news department for years I know that FOX isn't a reliable source sometimes. Knowing that Pam has spoken about Michael wanting her in a video mad me use my best judgement to post this as it's based on fact when she had her interview with ELLEN. So, with the news department being the one to use their diescrition to post news we shall move on.

Now let''s discuss the news................................

^ all news from FOX NEWS is banned in this forum

CORRECTION: Just RF is banned from the forum.

Now let's move forward otherwise this thread will be closed for cleaning.

nooooooooo it'stoo late to clean!

pam is a fan of HIS MUSIC....ehhhhhhh

and mc cartney said that in a blender article does he rock ornot...he's lame anyway. zac efron stole his shine. news rawks!

Ohh, exciting! So it isn't just a rumor after all. Take that Pam haters, lol. I like that she's been talking about how she admires Michael too. Pam is a smart woman.

I like the comment about how todays hip hop dancers basically suck when you throw anything other then popping, locking and breaking at them. Because it's true. They're highly limited and their initial movement from step to step isn't that good at all. I keep telling people this, but no one believes it.

And Jesse McCartney singing "TWYMMF"? Gag me with a spoon. That's the same little f***** who said if Michael ever came near him, he'd cut his dick off. So f*** Jesse McCartney and his no talent ass.

Wait, seriously?! Jesse said that?

Yeah he said it! Little twerp. Made me sick. Like Katie said, his ass his lame anyway. No talent.

Re: September 26 - 28 Pam In Talks W/MJ about comeback video?

I really don't see Pam in a MJ video!

That's not MJ style.

for me it's a bad news.
Honestly, he does not need this trashy old woman to show the world that he is a man ! even Kim or sharon stone could be better choice than this ugly antic.

sorry , i know that you will hate me for saying this but i feel it is bad start :(

Listen, some of you guys need to get it straight about Pam Anderson. She isn't some trashy whore. She's got like a genius IQ, she's very smart and a huge animal rights activist. Obviously she respects Michael and personally I think she would be great in a video for him. She's smokin' hot. He's always had good looking women in his videos and they haven't all been what you would call innocent in terms of their image. Michael doesn't care. Ola Ray was in Playboy magazine before she was in the "Thriller" video. Iman has posed nude many times. Naomie Cambell is blackberry crazy, lol. And Tatiana was like some obsessed groupie. But they've all worked out excellently. It could be like the video for "TWYMMF". It would be hot.

Pamela isn't old, she's younger than MJ. :lol: And we have no idea what type of role she'll play in that supposed video, so it's a bit early to complain.

He said it a couple years ago. I remember things like that. He came around the same time as Chris Brown, as far as I know. He's an ass hole.

He may have said that but a more recent interview with VIBE shows Jesse has praise for MJ:

"Michael Jackson was the reason I started singing"- Jesse McCartney 2008

link: http://www.vibe.com/news/online_exclusives/2008/03/jessemccartney_fiveminutes/

Who cares. He's till a dick and a lame singer.

Re: September 26 - 28 Pam In Talks W/MJ about comeback video?

Speaking of Michael and Pamela,

mjmasksv8.jpg

Too Funny

Anyway, I wonder what the video is going to be about.
I haven't seen this Pic before, is it for real??:bugeyed
Is there a Video of this scene too?:unsure:

Cant wait to see his comeback video with Pam....interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainbaby
Speaking of Michael and Pamela,

Too Funny

Anyway, I wonder what the video is going to be about.

Thats from an opening of a swedish movie. A celebrity came to it with him, just like Pam did. This was after Pams thing and after the rumour about it being Michael so I suppose he's trying to act funy about that. I don't know if there's a vid. I don't read those tabloid trash that maybe has a video. Check You tube.

^^^ OMG haha thats soo funny. So this is the same guy that was with Pam that night??hahahah crazzzyyy :D He even did the MJ pose.

The most interesting thing about Pam and vid is that it's actually talk about it. Because if Pam said that, it means that it's not that far from a release of something. Maybe not this year but definately spring 2009

^^^^ :woohoo: hopefully!

And if Pam was just lying about it to get more publicity, I guess MJ will get the blame for not delivering. none of us have heard from MJ, who is the one that really matter, not pam.

The more it is talked about it the more I get curious and exciting about a possible collaboration between MJ and Pam. If you watch Pam on interviews....... I think she knows what she's doing, Like wbst21 already said. Pam seems clever and determined but tries to irritate through a certain behaviour.

This collab could have a huge impact. Let's wait and see, as always *lol*

THERE ARE SO MANY HOT CELEBRITIES OUT THERE!!!! :doh: why of all people Pam Anderson... I mean who knows what MJ's agenda for his Video... But I think... There are so many hot, sexy women or celebrities out there that are not so TRASHY looking..:agree:

beacuse Michael knows how to get attention. He knows drama, controversy. You see, it's all over the place. Mj and Pam. Even my old mum said something about it. I just laughed at it and said, don't believe it.

THERE ARE SO MANY HOT CELEBRITIES OUT THERE!!!! :doh: why of all people Pam Anderson... I mean who knows what MJ's agenda for his Video... But I think... There are so many hot, sexy women or celebrities out there that are not so TRASHY looking..:agree:

i agree. i dont really like pamela anderson. plus i dont even find her sexy. shes had so many plastic surgeries that u just dont know if anything on her body is actually real anymore lol. fake boobs, fake face, fake everything. to be frank though i dont believe this rumor one bit. i dont think michael asked her to be in his new video. shes very old and unnatural looking. i think she just seeks attention.

beacuse Michael knows how to get attention. He knows drama, controversy. You see, it's all over the place. Mj and Pam. Even my old mum said something about it. I just laughed at it and said, don't believe it.
I strongly object to this. So far we , none of us have heard a word from Michael jackson.
As I see it, this rumour started the very day when lots of people were showing up dressed as Michael all over the place. the media picked up the rumour and Pam as refused to confirm or deny it. Why should she. She is getting much desired attention from it.
Nobody knows how Michael is feeling about his name being banded about like this. we do not know because he has not spoken. For all we know, he may well be annoyed by it or just maybe quite pissed off.
I think that fans running with this story because pamela, tongue in cheek says she is going to be in a video is doing a disservice to Michael jackson himself. let the man be. he is not dating pamela and he is not doing no video with her. if he were Pamela would not have been speaking about it cause he would have given her strict instructions not to do so, and I believe she would have honoured it the same way that others are honouring his wishes. Respect MJ. The media doesn't respect him, and THEIR idea of ligning him up with pam, a woman with loose reputation, was to MOCK, Michael Jackson. I do appreciate the way pam as played it, cause she has indeed played the media at their own game, but I doubt Michael jackson is laughing. :no:

And if Pam was just lying about it to get more publicity, I guess MJ will get the blame for not delivering. none of us have heard from MJ, who is the one that really matter, not pam.

U are right! Just because he is in talks with her it does not mean she'll get the part.

Nah Pam is not old and she looks not trashy (Think about Timberlake he did a video with some horrible wracky woman). Pam has hepatitis C - that's a very dangerous disease - and my only concern so far. I hope Michael will not have too much fun with her. And name me only one old or teenage star who had not numberous of surgeries, they are anything but not natural.

U are right! Just because he is in talks with her it does not mean she'll get the part.

Nah Pam is not old and she looks not trashy (Think about Timberlake he did a video with some horrible wracky woman). Pam has hepatitis C - that's a very dangerous disease - and my only concern so far. I hope Michael will not have too much fun with her. And name me only one old or teenage star who had not numberous of surgeries, they are anything but not natural.
I do not believe Mj ever met the woman or was in talks with her, the rumour surfaced the same day all the other rumours surface and that fan was in the bookshop. it was picked up by the media, So far they talked about Mj meeting Pam and what they drank and what they talked about. All this story came from the media, yet they saw all this happen and there was never one picture to prove it. i think Pam is using the publicity as much as she can but I do not believe MJ ever met her or that she is in talks with him.

Re: September 26 - 28 News and Mentionings

It was really interesting to see dancers from today's hip-hop world perform classic choreography - they definitely grasped the choreography, but something was missing. I can't put my finger on what it was, but the dances looked slightly lethargic, lifeless, and well, kinda boring. It was a real shame to see that hip-hop dancers of today don't have the skills and versatility to perform older pieces of choreography.

"

Exactly. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. After seeing Jackson's in action I find it very boring to watch someone else "perform".

Pam's yonger then Michael by quite a few years. Is Michael old too? Jesus people. Janet's had plastic surgery and a boob job too, but no one calls her fake. What about La Toya? Pam isn't trashy. She's no different then any other sex symbol of a woman out there now. If Michael likes her and wants her for his video, more power to him. He's got good taste. She's good looking and it doesn't matter if plastic surgery (something all of us should know is a stupid thing to complain about) assisted her in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back