September 2. News & Mentionings - [RUMOR]Pam and Mike out and about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: September 2. News & Mentionings - Pam and Mike out and about

A little story to add to today's news thread.

I just came back from a 7-day Carnival Cruise. On Friday, August 29th they played a full hour of Michael's music in recognization of his 50th birthday.

Can I just tell you that the ENTIRE ship was grooving, from small children to grandma & grandpa. It was better then great!
That's fantastic. You must have had a great time. What music did they play?:D

I just came back from a 7-day Carnival Cruise. On Friday, August 29th they played a full hour of Michael's music in recognization of his 50th birthday.

Can I just tell you that the ENTIRE ship was grooving, from small children to grandma & grandpa. It was better then great!

LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing that :D

I thinkl it's a fun story.. Definetly livened things up around here!

Maybe Pam is trying to get Mike to work with Paul again, lol
McCartneyPaul355063344.jpg

MJ and Pam?Why not?

Fans don't like to hear people talking bad things about MJ.So I think we hadn't the same thing with Pam or any other person.This is cool!Comon!!! :)
MJ is mature and knows what makes of hislife.If they are dating and happy, this is important to me!!

GO,MICHAEL!With Pam or any woman what you want!Be happy,my baby!

"If he collaborate with ”Polow da don” or ”Danjahandz” he'll go straight to number 1 in the US says Mats Nileskär, radio host for the show P3 Soul"
This was said in an article about Michael at his birthday last friday, in Metro.
Mats Nileskär is a very well know radio host and has interviewed alot of hip hop R&b artist over 30 years, incl Janet, Will.I.AM (las december and they talk about Michael), Rodney jerkins, Quincy, D'angelo,James Brown 2PAC and alot alot more. I wished he have the chance to talk to Michael some day.

I just wonder who ”Polow da don” or ”Danjahandz” is

The article is in swedish
http://www.metro.se/se/article/2008/08/28/22/1831-45/index.xml

"If he collaborate with ”Polow da don” or ”Danjahandz” he'll go straight to number 1 in the US says Mats Nileskär, radio host for the show P3 Soul"
This was said in an article about Michael at his birthday last friday, in Metro.
Mats Nileskär is a very well know radio host and has interviewed alot of hip hop R&b artist over 30 years, incl Janet, Will.I.AM (las december and they talk about Michael), Rodney jerkins, Quincy, D'angelo,James Brown 2PAC and alot alot more. I wished he have the chance to talk to Michael some day.

I just wonder who ”Polow da don” or ”Danjahandz” is

The article is in swedish
http://www.metro.se/se/article/2008/08/28/22/1831-45/index.xml

Polow da don produced Usher's 'Love In This Club' & Chris Browns 'Forever'

& Danjahandz, commonly known as Danja co-produced most of Justin Timberlakes last album with Timbaland and he produced most of britney spears recent album.

It is said that Michael works with a different line of producers, so you never know.

chill out folks! If Mike's happy I'm happy. He's having fun whether he's dating or not. If he is good on him. I have nothing against Pam.

chill out folks! If Mike's happy I'm happy. He's having fun whether he's dating or not. If he is good on him. I have nothing against Pam.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Pam was on the Christian Audigier's b-day ... They have meet there maybe...

mj's middle name is rumour, with the press

Pammy and Mike!!! :bugeyed Say what!
The news is everywhere by now. OMG!

I don't know what to think...

Pammy and Mike!!! :bugeyed Say what!
The news is everywhere by now. OMG!

I don't know what to think...

lol...anything Michael is news whether it's true or not. sony oughta be listening..lol..oops..i shouldnta said the s word.

I don't know what to make of the MJ/Pam rumour but it is very amusing all the same. I imagine they would have a lot to talk about if they did hang out together. She seems like a very devoted mother.

Very cool, i went to a cousin's wedding in Dallas this weekend and the song that the most folks on the dance floor was MJ's 'Wanna Be Startin Somethin' it was cool seeing people of all ages especially at the end when they all did the chant.

Well if the Pam, and Mike rumor is true, well then I am happy for Mike. Thats all that matters is if he is happy.

pam isnt good for mike anyway i thought she went back to tommy what the hell is goin on here

Now that this piece of news or gossip has had time to sunk into me, I kinda like it. I don't care if they're dating or just happened to be at the same place at the same time... I want more these kinds of rumours :punk::wild: It's the best kind of promo/hype for MJ. Who cares if it's even true.

ROTFL! It's always amusing to see the female fans go beserk when Michael is allegedly linked to a womah, any woman for that matter. LOL! We know nothing about his private life.

It's a harmless story either way. Michael is entitled to a little sumthin sumthin now and again. LOL!

I prefer these rumors than others .. paedophile, loser and so ...

Go,Michael!

Re: September 2. News & Mentionings

I was wondering when someone was gonna say that. Damn, Obama isn't a rock star, lol.

Very true, glad to hear someone say that. Michael can turn his voice from the most melodic, to the most stuttered, stacatto, to the most rhythmic. He's got it all as a vocalist.

I'm sorry but...Obama is a rockstar/celebrity...but that's not a bad thing! His charisma is all apart of his appeal, especially with the youth.

I hope the Pam thing is not true. They can be friends, but that is about it. LOL. Mike has better taste than that....not judging other aspects.

Hmm, his taste is questionable anyway. I mean, Debbie? Lisa? Bushy eyebrowed girl (hmm, forgot her name)?

Anyway, Pamela is repulsive nowadays, (not to mention a bimbo!) but if that's his new style, good on him. :D As long as he's happy.

ROTFL! It's always amusing to see the female fans go beserk when Michael is allegedly linked to a womah, any woman for that matter. LOL! We know nothing about his private life.

It's a harmless story either way. Michael is entitled to a little sumthin sumthin now and again. LOL!

yes..you are right.....it is amusing...

I can see why Michael does keep his life private ...event Fox journalist get jealous when they hear Michael is romantically involved with anyone ...

lol..who is to assume all relationships are happy? didn't u hear the song by Jewel? where she said in her lyric that so many relationships end up not happy?

i'm not saying it about all...but...there's no blanketing on this subject..lol

Pam & Mike is like mixing tuna and peanut butter together.

All I gotta say is, IF it is true, then I am happy for yah. :) Do what you want to do, cause I ain't here saying what girl is right for you, or if she is right for you, etc. Cause I don't know her, or know what your taste is. I'm not here sayin who/what you can date. :lol: But uhm.. yea GO MIKE. :D Have fun. :)

If it is like a friend type of thingy.. then coool too! :D

If it is NOT true.. then. Whatever. :lol:

lol So yea... I guess many sites are gonna run with this rumor.. until something or nothing happens. :mello:

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back