Rumor: Footage of Michael singing 'Keep Your Head Up'. Proof at last?

That's not what he said. He said that MJ has gotten drunk before. He said he has passed out before from drinking. He says he liked to keep that part of his life hidden from his fans and his family.

However, the part about the women in the limo was pretty much what he said. Howver, he did say it was full sex. But MJ was satisfied.

You know what, I believe him.

God bless the women who made Michael satisfied! :wub:

Well your not the one that needs convincing are you?

Nope :wild: So proud I am. :D

I am pretty sure that if a video exists of MJ singing this song, the vocals will sound completely different to that on the actual song.

If there is a video of Michael singing this song that proves it was recorded by him, Does it not? If recorded by him, No reason for them to use vocal's other than his. :doh:

That's not what he said. He said that MJ has gotten drunk before. He said he has passed out before from drinking. He says he liked to keep that part of his life hidden from his fans and his family.

However, the part about the women in the limo was pretty much what he said. Howver, he did say it was full sex. But MJ was satisfied.

You know what, I believe him.

Didn't even those ex-bodyguards of MJ (who wrote a book) say exactly that? About MJ with female fans or just 'groupies' in the back of the limo? :)

Nope :wild: So proud I am. :D

If there is a video of Michael singing this song that proves it was recorded by him, Does it not? If recorded by him, No reason for them to use vocal's other than his. :doh:

I'd like to see this video happen. It would be the first official music video that would contain live vocals from the studio....i dont believe that has been done before, and i doubt it will happen. Cause it would mean they have to pause the song somewhere and then put in the studio audio footage? Nah....

So if the video is simply the song from the album but now with only videofootage of MJ in a studio...it really won't prove a damn thing. As much as the believers would like to think so probably.:)

So if the video is simply the song from the album but now with only videofootage of MJ in a studio...it really won't prove a damn thing. As much as the believers would like to think so probably.:)

The only reason I want something to prove it is him is not for my sake,
I already know it is.. It's not really so the non believers know the truth even, That's up to them if they wan't to be missing out which I truly believe you are.
It's for Michael to get the respect he deserves, I do think this is all so disrespectful towards him and all so very sad.

Didn't even those ex-bodyguards of MJ (who wrote a book) say exactly that? About MJ with female fans or just 'groupies' in the back of the limo? :)
Well, they didn't say he was with a grupie, nor with grupies, but they said he had "a girlfrind", which for me sounds quite different from grupies.
but who knows!
shouldn't that be part of his private life, anyway?

It's for Michael to get the respect he deserves, I do think this is all so disrespectful towards him and all so very sad.

Assuming you're right. It's a spit in his face if you're wrong. Which is why so many of us aren't letting this lie. We can't let this lie. Remember how vocal MJ fans were during the trial? I'm not saying it's as critical as that, but it's the same principle. Michael is being misrepresented.

I know there's a lot of frustration from both sides, which is why I hope this is resolved quickly.

I already know it is.. It's not really so the non believers know the truth even, That's up to them if they wan't to be missing out which I truly believe you are.

This. It's utter disrespect for the man's art.

kyhu is mj imo ive heard it a few times and there is no doubt

I don't think it's disrespectful really. Look if there wasn't any real reason to doubt this, ok...then i'd agree. But there actually IS. And it seems like people are either ignoring it or just don't care, i don't know. When i listen to Monster and then i listen to Let me let go...i hear a scary resemblance, i hear ridiculous similarities and i certainly don't hear Michael. Yeah, on the short ad libs and such, nothing else.

When i listen to the whole cd and these three tracks really stand out, there's more reason to question things. And well....all those othet reasons and examples the non-believers have shown on the forum. I'm trying to respect everyone here who believes in it, i expect that respect in return too, sadly that doesn't happen all the time. But i find nothing disrespectful about this.

When i listen to the whole cd and these three tracks really stand out, there's more reason to question things.

I believe if this was Invincible we were discussing and all the songs from that album were just being heard for the first time and it was 2000 watts and Privacy that were the Cascio tracks, we'd be in the same situation that we are in now.. But because Michael was here, We didn't question how different he sounded on those songs did we? Or wonder if it was really him singing.
But I bet the non believers would if this was going on now with those songs... Because there is no denying his vocals on those songs aren't in his usual style of singing.

I find this guy unreliable and hard to believe. He used to be a really, really, mean poster, talking all this trash about Michael and making fun of him. I wonder what changed.

I believe if this was Invincible we were discussing and all the songs from that album were just being heard for the first time and it was 2000 watts and Privacy that were the Cascio tracks, we'd be in the same situation that we are in now.. But because Michael was here, We didn't question how different he sounded on those songs did we? Or wonder if it was really him singing.
But I bet the non believers would if this was going on now with those songs... Because there is no denying his vocals on those songs aren't in his usual style of singing.

I wouldn't be questioning 2000 Watts or Privacy, truth be told.

Sorry but i don't agree, but of course i can only speak for myself. I clearly hear Michael in Privacy and 2000watts. Although i must say i haven't listened much to 2000 watts cause i really really dislike that song.

I started doubting Breaking News as soon as that snippet came out, it didn't sound right to me, when the full thing came out and the first verse started i was like.....wtf?

I started doubting Breaking News as soon as that snippet came out, it didn't sound right to me, when the full thing came out and the first verse started i was like.....wtf?

I don't like Breaking News.. although it has grown on me a little, But that song has obviously been worked on way too much to have it sound the way it does.. But I hear Michael, No doubt.. Just don't like the what they have done to it. I was the first to post when that song aired and I was so upset actually thinking it wasn't him at first ( Sorry Michael ) :blush:
But with like 2000 watts and Privacy he just sounds very different than usual and I realise that now, I just wanted to hear something that was going to sound very Michael, But we didn't get that and I hadn't slept so that didn't help. :lol:
KYHU and Monster I didn't doubt as they haven't been messed with IMO at all and I hear Michael's vocal's clearly. :wub:

This is from the same poster who said that he met Michael and said that Michael lived a wild life - getting drunk all the time and getting "pleasure" from women while in the back of his limosuine - yeah, so reliable.

If you follow other forums such as lipstick alley which has a focus on MJ's personal life, several women that claims to be intimate with him and several people that claim to know him tell similar stories.

Plus I can't understand why claiming MJ was a regular male that enjoyed alcohol and intimacy with opposite sex seems unreliable or questionable to you.

I wouldn't be questioning 2000 Watts or Privacy, truth be told.

Honestly I never warmed up to 2000 watts. It didn't sound like MJ to me, it was too different for my taste.

I don't like Breaking News.. although it has grown on me a little, But that song has obviously been worked on way too much to have it sound the way it does.. But I hear Michael, No doubt.. Just don't like the what they have done to it. I was the first to post when that song aired and I was so upset actually thinking it wasn't him at first ( Sorry Michael ) :blush:
But with like 2000 watts and Privacy he just sounds very different than usual and I realise that now, I just wanted to hear something that was going to sound very Michael, But we didn't get that and I hadn't slept so that didn't help. :lol:
KYHU and Monster I didn't doubt as they haven't been messed with IMO at all and I hear Michael's vocal's clearly. :wub:

See and that's the thing...i just listened to Monster again and my thoughts were 'oh my...listen to the lead vocals, the way he pronounces things, how can people not hear this?!!!!!' it's frustrating and i want the believers to notice/hear that so bad, but i must realize i shouldn't. It is what it is i guess.

If you follow other forums such as lipstick alley which has a focus on MJ's personal life, several women that claims to be intimate with him and several people that claim to know him tell similar stories.

Plus I can't understand why claiming MJ was a regular male that enjoyed alcohol and intimacy with opposite sex seems unreliable or questionable to you.

:agree: :agree: :wub:

And might I add...

EXACTLY!!!

(But that is OT, so I'll leave it at that. Sorry!)

See and that's the thing...i just listened to Monster again and my thoughts were 'oh my...listen to the lead vocals, the way he pronounces things, how can people not hear this?!!!!!' it's frustrating and i want the believers to notice/hear that so bad, but i must realize i shouldn't. It is what it is i guess.

Well, I am the same.. except I say the opposite lol

Honestly I never warmed up to 2000 watts. It didn't sound like MJ to me, it was too different for my taste.

People can tell stories, they can tell them as much as they want - but it doesn't make them true. Remember "Billie Jean Jackson"? I could come out tomorrow and say that Michael and had had intercourse, doesn't make it true.

When did I say it was questionable? All I said was that the poster was questionable when claiming that Michael had sex in the back of limosuines (a so-called gentleman, mind you).

I do know for a fact that Michael drank alcohol however, that I do not question. That poster has also had a questionable posting history, so we must take that into account.

I think Monster sounds more like Michael, than Best of Joy, you listen at 10 sec, nothing like Michael, but its not fake, just a different effect, thats all!

Hmmm...... someone posted on the KOP forum yesterday that the footage was of MJ recording Monster (not KYHU) and this was going to be the second single and the footage was going to be included in the video.

As far as I remember this poster has given info like this before and I think they've been reliable, but I can't claim anything with 100% certainty.

They also posted info about other future releases from Sony (so I'm assuming they have a connection with Sony).

This is what they posted on KOP forum about Monster:

After all the controversy in recent weeks regarding the authenticity of some of the tracks on the “new” Michael Jackson album, I thought I would share some knowledge with you all.

The second single will be ‘Monster’ and is scheduled for release early in the New Year. The music video for Monster is currently being put together, and the video will feature footage of Michael in the recording studio recording the demo of Monster. SONY’s way of saying the tracks are real (or at least ‘Monster’ is anyway). Rumour has it there is no video footage of Michael in the studio recording breaking news or keep your head up, make of that what you will.

The 3rd single is yet to be decided, and a 4th will be unlikely.

Hre's a link to the full post: http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/index.php?showtopic=55231

^ I was told there were 3 planned singles as well so that makes sense. Monster has been the main pick from both the estate and Sony. This must mean the third single will be Hollywood Tonight because it was a showdown between Monster and HT.

even if Monster is released as a single and has "footage" of MJ recording the song, they often just dub video into the song. Therefore we wouldn't know what the actual recording sounds like.

They have been clever with dubbing, if you've watched TII, they even make his vocals off-time, but if you listen carefully it's either the studio or the demo versions. (like Billie Jean, Earth Song, Jam)

even if Monster is released as a single and has "footage" of MJ recording the song, they often just dub video into the song. Therefore we wouldn't know what the actual recording sounds like.

They have been clever with dubbing, if you've watched TII, they even make his vocals off-time, but if you listen carefully it's either the studio or the demo versions. (like Billie Jean, Earth Song, Jam)

Quoted for truth.

^Well, nobody sings live on a music video. And some songs may have been dubbed on TII, but he did perform them.

Also, (if this footage is real) they may include a short un-dubbed part in the beginning or the end of the video (similar to what they did with the phone message on The Way You Love Me).

In anyway if they really include footage of him recording it, that would be proof enough for me that he indeed recorded the song.

^Well, nobody sings live on a music video. And some songs may have been dubbed on TII, but he did perform them.

Also, (if this footage is real) they may include a short un-dubbed part in the beginning or the end of the video (similar to what they did with the phone message on The Way You Love Me).

In anyway if they really include footage of him recording it, that would be proof enough for me that he indeed recorded the song.

Yes, if they really show a part from the studio with also the vocals from there, well simply the sound from there, that would be good. But somehow i highly doubt that. If they had such material, why haven't they already shown it? I mean..plenty of fans haven't bought the cd now because of this fiasco....

Yes, if they really show a part from the studio with also the vocals from there, well simply the sound from there, that would be good. But somehow i highly doubt that. If they had such material, why haven't they already shown it? I mean..plenty of fans haven't bought the cd now because of this fiasco....

Seeing is believing and i think this is just a scam to push the album sales.
But if they have proof...BRING IT!

Back