Recording What Can We Do? (song for Haiti)

Re: Recording What Can I Do? (song for Haiti)

EDIT: Oops. Put the wrong link for facebook. Fixed now.

Hey guys. Feel free to use my siggy to promote the song if you want. I got the go ahead from Gary to use and share it. If you want to use it, quote this post and copy the text under this (leaving out the [/QUOTE] at the end)

Last edited:

EDIT: Oops. Put the wrong link for facebook. Fixed now.

Hey guys. Feel free to use my siggy to promote the song if you want. I got the go ahead from Gary to use and share it. If you want to use it, quote this post and copy the text under this (leaving out the
at the end)

[/QUOTE]

:cry: great !!. hey guys just thinking out loud here do you think the song should end with MJ saying its all for love, L.O.V.E ?

:cry: great !!. hey guys just thinking out loud here do you think the song should end with MJ saying its all for love, L.O.V.E ?

Check the lyrics for my demo track, and we would need to clear copyright for the use of MJ's voice so it wont work

Check the lyrics for my demo track, and we would need to clear copyright for the use of MJ's voice so it wont work

We should say the sentence ourselves! :)

oh yeah if only we could ask for permission to use it or can we ?

Something like that might fall into the fair use provisions of copyright law. Anyone know any lawyers or is there any here that might know for sure?

Lol I dont sing. Id need autotune haha... but seriously, I dont really wanna record me. But if theres a chance at writing more than what I did before that has a chance at someone else using the lyrics then that'd be cool. Lol glad I got positive responses.

Anyone whos in charge here (havent got a clue who) whos putting together the writers or whatever, give me a shout if anythings happenin :)

I would second that :)

Yeezy2010, LOVE THOSE LYRICS!!

Yeah, I agree!
Nice lyrics, Yeezy! ;)

Thank you. :)

Lol I dont sing. Id need autotune haha... but seriously, I dont really wanna record me. But if theres a chance at writing more than what I did before that has a chance at someone else using the lyrics then that'd be cool. Lol glad I got positive responses.

Anyone whos in charge here (havent got a clue who) whos putting together the writers or whatever, give me a shout if anythings happenin :)

Thank you. :)

I liked what you wrote !! you should start your own project like I did, we don't have to have just one song :)

Something like that might fall into the fair use provisions of copyright law. Anyone know any lawyers or is there any here that might know for sure?

we're trying to contact Branca and let him now about the project, we hope he will do what Michael would and let us use it :)

^ I dont record
I dont have the stuff to be able to do it more to the point lol

no, I ment the let me see you body go bump, bump, bump lol :), I can't download off rapidshare I don't have a premium account and its overdownloaded atm :(

bump :) also guys to let you know we will be desiding on who sings what shortly :)

Hey guys...I see a lot of lyrics and different one's. Are people doing the one song with the beat *SIDWALK* put or did we start another song? I'm confused. :scratch:

Someone please clear this thing up cuz i'm seein' different things in 3 different threads!

If people are doing different songs for this project, IMO, We should come together and talk about it before doing anything at all. Lets not be divided cuz some lyrics I saw on these different threads are not the same ppl. Very confused.

L.O.V.E.
Romi

hey Romi, I was the first one to write and post a song of the other thread and I thought it was just going to be the one song but then people are writing alot of songs so I just started my own thread but we are still a part of the project I think when all the songs are finished we're gonna decide which one we like the most :)

hey Romi, I was the first one to write and post a song of the other thread and I thought it was just going to be the one song but then people are writing alot of songs so I just started my own thread but we are still a part of the project I think when all the songs are finished we're gonna decide which one we like the most :)

Ok hun...as long as there's no misunderstanding.:)

Btw, You've done a great Job with they lyrics. And i like ur voice(Sounds lil bit like Mike's):D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

do you want us to sing these acapella?

Back